Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,755 members, 7,879,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 03:23 PM

Iphone 6 Contact Recovery-tips To Recover Iphone 6 Contacts - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone 6 Contact Recovery-tips To Recover Iphone 6 Contacts (692 Views)

Recover iPhone Data Contacts After iOS 10 Upgrade / How To Recover Your Deleted Posts On Facebook / How I Rescued My Mobile Contacts From Armed Bandits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone 6 Contact Recovery-tips To Recover Iphone 6 Contacts by youikdd: 4:07am On Aug 18, 2015
How to restore backed up contacts to iPhone?
I had to restore my iPhone 5S and it erased all of my contacts. I did a back up before this happened. I know there still have hope for the people want to recover lost contacts from iPhone 6, so I want to know how can I restore the back up back into my iPhone so that I can get my contacts, back in there?

It is great to hear that you have done a backup. Most iPhone users didn’t know that the backup file is an easy way to get back lost data. When you synchronize your iPhone with iTunes then it automatically create backup of all data. As you say that you deleted your backup by yourself, then it cannot be recovered with any manual method. There are also some reason by which stored data is deleted or corrupted due to some problem like storage disk failure, system problem and many more. So if your data is important for you and you really want to get them back, you can get it from the created backup of your iPhone easily.

How to restore iPhone 6 deleted contacts[/url] with iPhone contact recovery

A little long but very full guide for [b]iPhone contact recover
:
1. Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes installed and running before attempting to update.
2. Connect your iPhone or iPod touch to your computer.
3. Select your iPhone or iPod touch when it appears in iTunes under Devices.
4.Select the Summary tab.
5. Select the Restore option.
6. When prompted to back up your iPhone or iPod touch's settings before restoring, select the Back Up option (as seen in the image below). If have just backed up the device, it is not necessary to create another.
7. Select the Restore option when iTunes prompts you (As long as you've backed up your device, you should not have to worry about restoring your phone).
I do not believe that it will restore all of your music and movies as it relies on iTunes for that. You may need to choose those again from the playlists. I have had success in restoring my contacts, photos, and apps.
8.Once the restore process has completed the iPhone or iPod touch restarts and displays the Apple logo while starting up...
For Mac users: how to recover iPhone 6 lost contacts on Mac

I have used this way to recover deleted contacts from iPhone several times. Thought it is very useful, the best way is still backup your data from time to time.

Read more: Recover iPhone 6 lost contacts after update to iOS 9
Re: Iphone 6 Contact Recovery-tips To Recover Iphone 6 Contacts by chelseaboi(m): 4:26am On Aug 18, 2015
Kkkk.,till I buy one
Re: Iphone 6 Contact Recovery-tips To Recover Iphone 6 Contacts by gioisoiap: 8:29am On Aug 28, 2017
You need the tool - Doctor Telephone iPhone Data Recovery, maybe you don't know what's Doctor Telephone, it is a outi who can help you to recover deleted contacts from iPhone with or without backup. smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A UK Number In Nigeria / Lumia 950 And Lumia 950 XL Improves Performance Camera / How To Set Whatsapp Profile Picture Or Upload Picture On IG Without Cropping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.