Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,873 members, 7,889,916 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:36 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (tue August 18th 2015)- LIFE MORE ABUNDANT - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (tue August 18th 2015)- LIFE MORE ABUNDANT (533 Views)

Rhema For Living Devotional - August 18th, Dream Big / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (thur Jan 14th 2016) -that I May Know Him / Father! Visit My Foundation Today! Make My Life More Meaningful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (tue August 18th 2015)- LIFE MORE ABUNDANT by dallyemmy: 7:22am On Aug 18, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Tuesday August 18th 2015)- LIFE MORE ABUNDANT
1.Thank you Father for the gift of your son Jesus, the good shepherd, who gave His life for me.
2.Father, thank you for all your unfailing promises, including that of healing and abundant life.
3.Thank you Jesus for securing for me and all those who believe in you, divine healing through the painful stripes you received.
4.Father, have mercy upon me and forgive all my sins.
5.Father, let the blood of Jesus that was shed on the cross of calvary begin to flow from my head to my toes, and let every seed of sickness in my body be neutralised, destroyed and flushed out.
6.Father, let every satanic agenda, to kill, to steal and to destroy, be frustrated and terminated in my life today,in Jesus name.
7.Father, let every work and properties of the devil in my life begin to catch fire in Jesus' name.
8.Father, please, grant unto me life and life more abundantly.
9.Father,I command, whatever is supposed to be alive but has been "killed", by the powers of darkness in my life, to be brought back to life by the power of Christ's resurrection.
10.Father, whatever the devil has stollen from me and my family, let it be restored divinely today, sevenfolds in Jesus' name.
11.Lord Jesus, I believe in you and I will fully obey you, as from today, take away my sickness and let me never be sick again.
12.Father, let every instrument and weapon of death, fashioned against me and my family be rendered obsolete and of no consequence.
13.Father, lay your hand of fire upon my brain and memory and grant me intellectual prowess and ability, to enable me cope with my academics, in Jesus' name.
14.Father, please, meet me today and everyday, at the very points of my needs, in Jesus' name.
15.Father, change my story for good today, give me beauty for my ashes, joy for my sorrow and let me be fruitful in every good work.
16.Father, remove from me every garment of shame and reproach and burn them to ashes.
17.Father, today, open the doors of your overflowing prosperity unto me, in Jesus' name.
18.Your Personal Petitions. (Phil 4:6)
19. In Jesus' name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
20.Thank you Father for answered prayers.(1 Thes 5:18)

(1) (Reply)

Is There Gonna Be Seniority In Heaven? Or Is Everyone Gonna Be The Same Age? / Receive Your Healings In Just A Minute / My Argument Against Today Short Services In Churches.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.