Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,449 members, 7,911,096 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 02:42 AM

Why Are Some Women This Callous??... **viewers Discretion ** - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Are Some Women This Callous??... **viewers Discretion ** (768 Views)

See Maggot Gushing Out Of Woman Head Due To Brazilian Hair (viewers Discretion) / Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her / Hit And Run Driver Kills Man In Benue State (Viewers' Discretion Advised) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Women This Callous??... **viewers Discretion ** by modexechee(m): 9:11am On Aug 18, 2015
This incident happened at Eleyele police barrack,
Ibadan.The woman pictured above almost killed her 12-
year old house-help. According to the source , she knocked
off her tooth, poured hot water on her and nearly blinded
her. Neighbours intervened before the woman did more
harm to the little girl. Her reason was that the girl swept and
didn’t clean the dinning table. The source also says that the
little girl has been admitted in an undisclosed hospital and
the woman is currently being detained.
The photos are graphic and very disturbing…

Cc: lalasticlala

Re: Why Are Some Women This Callous??... **viewers Discretion ** by izeeqpotter(m): 9:13am On Aug 18, 2015
Re: Why Are Some Women This Callous??... **viewers Discretion ** by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 18, 2015
lipsrsealed

Run out of thread
Re: Why Are Some Women This Callous??... **viewers Discretion ** by ramdris(m): 9:15am On Aug 18, 2015
I just hate news like dis....... angry angry
Re: Why Are Some Women This Callous??... **viewers Discretion ** by majamajic(m): 9:17am On Aug 18, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Why Are Some Women This Callous??... **viewers Discretion ** by MegMich(m): 9:22am On Aug 18, 2015
Child abuse. Never really learnt from punishment. Worst? It got me scared. I will go back to doing those things once the 'punisher' is not in sight.

There are berra ways to do things. Talk the child through it and out of it. show how it is done. Children emulate a lot.

God bless your hustle.
God bless all 'working' parents and guardian!

As for the woman and all involved in this barbaric act; karma exists...o!
ATM, teach her a bitter lesson. Way on earth is she still looking pretty?
Re: Why Are Some Women This Callous??... **viewers Discretion ** by modexechee(m): 9:27am On Aug 18, 2015
MegMich:
Child abuse. Never really learnt from punishment. Worst? It got me scared. I will go back to doing those things once the 'punisher' is not in sight.

There are berra ways to do things. Talk the child through it and out of it. show how it is done. Children emulate a lot.

God bless your hustle.
God bless all 'working' parents and guardian!
Its quite unfortunate that women r always guilty of these acts... seems like there's a demon that reside in every woman... *my opinion though ***

(1) (Reply)

7 Types Of Lagos Drivers / Kwali-lokoja Expressway Lockdown As Police Officers And Angry Youth Face-off / We Have A New Ooni Of Ife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.