Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,343 members, 7,971,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 05:15 AM

Pretty Damsel In Distress - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pretty Damsel In Distress (1736 Views)

When A Guy Sees A Pretty Damsel,what Occur First LOVE OR LUST. / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Ladies, Did You Use The Damsel In Distress Ploy To Get Your Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Damsel In Distress by amebo22: 8:10am On Mar 26, 2009
Brief history:Last time i forgot his birthday due to long distance and this year i am tryin so hard not to forget, have two alarms set against tomoro nite just so i remem. I have on posted on a postic in front of my desk. Need I say he was very understanding about my forgetting his birthday the other time and took no offence , I am so glad i have him

Problem :how can i make it a special birthday despite the distance, At this point i really need good and sincere suggestions pls Nairalanders, the clock is thinking,

Thank you.
Re: Pretty Damsel In Distress by charminme(f): 10:38am On Mar 26, 2009
I love birthdays and i dnt like someone close to me like my boyfriend forgetting
Pls work on it
As for the gift and he is far away.
If u guys are close, i mean really close get 5 or more of your friends those he did not knw
To call him on his day saying ' Happy birthday from ur girfriend'
That cud be suprising and romantic i guess.
Re: Pretty Damsel In Distress by Ben13: 11:36am On Mar 26, 2009
amebo22:

Brief history:Last time i forgot his birthday due to long distance and this year i am tryin so hard not to forget, have two alarms set against tomoro nite just so i remem. I have on posted on a postic in front of my desk. Need I say he was very understanding about my forgetting his birthday the other time and took no offence , I am so glad i have him

Problem :how can i make it a special birthday despite the distance, At this point i really need good and sincere suggestions pls Nairalanders, the clock is thinking,

Thank you.

. . but my own is not cheesy
Re: Pretty Damsel In Distress by webpro(m): 11:44am On Mar 26, 2009
@charminme. My birthday is 9 days from today. plz ask ur friends to call me and wish my happy birthday. here my no 07031985934

would be cool right? Oh I love Birthdays especially mine. lol
Re: Pretty Damsel In Distress by ilaugh1: 11:48am On Mar 26, 2009
Give him your mother fucking butt hole to Bleep until the cows come home.
Re: Pretty Damsel In Distress by touchmeder: 12:26pm On Mar 26, 2009
call him at 12am sharp to wish him a happy bday. be the first. tell him all the sweet nonsense and sing small happy birthday for him too, then pray for him.all in all wateva u do is gona b thru calling cos of the long distance. so spend good time talking on that day. u berra buy credit to top up if u have not done so already. no hurry hurry talk. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pretty Damsel In Distress by touchmeder: 12:27pm On Mar 26, 2009
charminme:

I love birthdays and i dnt like someone close to me like my boyfriend forgetting
Pls work on it
As for the gift and he is far away.
If u guys are close, i mean really close get 5 or more of your friends those he did not knw
To call him on his day saying ' Happy birthday from ur girfriend'

That cud be suprising and romantic i guess.

i like this one. uhmn m getting nice suggestions cos this na my situation for now too
Re: Pretty Damsel In Distress by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 26, 2009
Wake him up by 12am,and wish him all d happy birthday wishes you can ever think of,then after that u tell him 'honey,i've been thinkin n i'd love to make dis ur birthday memorable for us,y not we have PHONE $EX,trust me baby its going to be awesome' and if he agrees,i wish u all d best of luck as u climax.Thanks
Re: Pretty Damsel In Distress by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 26, 2009
Re: Pretty Damsel In Distress by amebo22: 10:39pm On Mar 26, 2009
@ charmine
  wow i would neva have tot of that thank you so much really a good idea to try out, 
@ touchmeder thanks for the response and i already plan on calling him at midnight but buyin that extra credit is a really good advice
@ tiniyata
  I could try that though neva done it i will see ow far it will go
@chair cover well nice going on the cake and ballons but like u said the timing , i shd ve posted it on Nairalanders earlier but i guess i tot i would just let it it go by, really good,

i guess i ve to get to work now i ve less than 24hrs to get stuff together,  I will keep yall all posted on what happens, thankyou so much nairaland posters rock, and charmine i still could neva have tot of it, u rock
Re: Pretty Damsel In Distress by 190: 11:49pm On Mar 26, 2009
hisses
i even tot ther was mor 2 dis dan dis nonsense listed here
i really tot wot i wud be readin wud be

hey guys wot will u do seein a damsel in distress
lik her guy beatin her up or sometin

(1) (Reply)

Can You Take All The Blames In The Name Of Love? / I Dont Know If she Loves Me Or Interested In My Spending For Her / This Guy Has A Way With Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.