Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,443 members, 7,964,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 09:12 PM

C" Programming - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / C" Programming (832 Views)

Introduction To C++ Programming (Video Tutorial For Beginners) / C Programming Challenge To Be Solved Under 10 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

C" Programming by joyblinks(f): 9:05am On Mar 26, 2009
pls can someone jst enlighten on the introduction to "C" programing?.

how to interprete C arithemetic operation in C.
how to display messages and values on screen.
how to compile a fileĀ  and all those beggining things

i really will apreciate it.
Re: C" Programming by BOSS7: 1:47pm On Apr 08, 2009
There is nothing diffifult in starting up with C programming (though I'm more of a C++ fanatic) however, I'll advise you geta good book and read up on the introduction because if anyone should start typing here now in a bid to answer your question, it'll just be a waste of time as ou'll have trouble understanding however regarding what you asked. . my imputs are -

how to interprete C arithemetic operation in C:- To do this, you need to define your math library at the start of your program and that's before getting into the programme.Arithmetic operators are just your usual "-, +, / and x" but when you define your math library, it'll include all other mathematical symbols in them.

how to display messages and values on screen :- How do you mean display things? I think you just have to include "b and /b" within your comments and also make sure all actions are heavily commenter but hidded from the user however if another programmer wants to update your code, they'll be able to modify it easily by virtue of your comments.

how to compile a file and all those beggining things :- This actually depends on the debugger/compiler you use and there are tens of them out there. You could only compile a program after one has been written and has no mistakes on it.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

J2ME Mobile Search Engine / Any Programmer Around? I Need Your Service / Do You Hate Building Forms?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.