Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,869 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:07 AM

Y Do We Rush To Comment Without Reading D Body - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Y Do We Rush To Comment Without Reading D Body (571 Views)

A President After Me Signed Documents Without Reading Through - Obasanjo / Onitsha Residents Rush To Scoop Fuel From Fallen Tanker. See Photos / ICPC Probe: ‘super Rich’ Civil Servants Rush To Sell Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Y Do We Rush To Comment Without Reading D Body by bilulu(m): 2:55pm On Aug 18, 2015
Its so disheartening dat some folks on nairaland rush to comment without reading d body of d article...... Once d topic suits dem dey rush to comment and end it with FTC without digesting d main article to even see if it contradicts d topic...... I begin to wonder if there is any price for FTC...... Always try to read before commenting....... I bet some persons wont read dis article but will surely comment.....stay cool.
Re: Y Do We Rush To Comment Without Reading D Body by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 18, 2015
FTC

#modified# FTC dey sweet bro grin

just as i don grab THE FTC now

oya make i go read wetin u dey talk sef
grin
Re: Y Do We Rush To Comment Without Reading D Body by harysterol: 2:59pm On Aug 18, 2015
STC

In Governor go and die voice tongue
Re: Y Do We Rush To Comment Without Reading D Body by divinehand2003(m): 2:59pm On Aug 18, 2015
Some post are damn too long. Besides, the title sums it all.
Re: Y Do We Rush To Comment Without Reading D Body by bilulu(m): 2:59pm On Aug 18, 2015
SunnyBlaze1:
FTC
Lol......i bet u didn't read d article
Re: Y Do We Rush To Comment Without Reading D Body by bilulu(m): 3:00pm On Aug 18, 2015
harysterol:
STC

In Governor go and die voice tongue
Y d insult bro
Re: Y Do We Rush To Comment Without Reading D Body by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 18, 2015
bilulu:
Lol......i bet u didn't read d article
grin grin
Re: Y Do We Rush To Comment Without Reading D Body by harysterol: 3:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
bilulu:

Y d insult bro
is the governor that is insult now grin ?

Op what is the need of reading the body when u can read just the head?
Re: Y Do We Rush To Comment Without Reading D Body by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
Op no time...
Re: Y Do We Rush To Comment Without Reading D Body by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:08pm On Aug 18, 2015
Because Acquiring A Land On NL Is More Expensive Than Acquiring In Banana Island
Re: Y Do We Rush To Comment Without Reading D Body by PassingShot(m): 3:18pm On Aug 18, 2015
bilulu:
Its so disheartening dat some folks on nairaland rush to comment without reading d body of d article...... Once d topic suits dem dey rush to comment and end it with FTC without digesting d main article to even see if it contradicts d topic...... I begin to wonder if there is any price for FTC...... Always try to read before commenting....... I bet some persons wont read dis article but will surely comment.....stay cool.
Personally, I don't see any problem with booking a space as far as the "owner" will utilize it for proper and meaningful comment when he/she is done with reading the article. The people I find annoying are those who rush to comment "FTC again", "Lady Q again", etc.

However, the importance of being among first few people to make a comment cannot be overemphasized for those who have quality contributions to make on a thread. There are many times that good posts are "lost" in page two, three or further down the thread without appreciable appreciation of such comments, whereas some useless comments get liked just because they're on the first page.

1 Like

Re: Y Do We Rush To Comment Without Reading D Body by heayey(m): 3:27pm On Aug 18, 2015
...No time
Re: Y Do We Rush To Comment Without Reading D Body by bilulu(m): 3:30pm On Aug 18, 2015
PassingShot:

Personally, I don't see any problem with booking a space as far as the "owner" will utilize it for proper and meaningful comment when he/she is done with reading the article. The people I find annoying are those who rush to comment "FTC again", "Lady Q again", etc.

However, the importance of being among first few people to make a comment cannot be overemphasized for those who have quality contributions to make on a thread. There are many times that good posts are "lost" in page two, three or further down the thread without appreciable appreciation of such comments, whereas some useless comments get liked just because they're on the first page.

Lady F again...... were is she
Re: Y Do We Rush To Comment Without Reading D Body by funlord(m): 3:51pm On Aug 18, 2015
grin

Actually most people who rush to be the 1st to comment on articles are usually "moribund _idiots" who have nothing meaningful to say or add to the threads topic! They are usually dullards who just thread surf at will hoping to utilise such spaces only to end up posting crap like ".", "ok", "hmmm" or smileys! This is why you never see them creating threads or engaged in discussions elsewhere! They are like the scuzzy rats of NL! Simple!

1 Like

Re: Y Do We Rush To Comment Without Reading D Body by dexpee4life(m): 3:53pm On Aug 18, 2015
This Pot calling Kettle Black

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Not Ready To Implement Confab Report – Afenifere / Yoruba Elders' Words, How True? - Pic / Audu Is All-time Criminal With Crude Character - Yisau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.