Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,692 members, 7,972,572 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 01:07 PM

How To Wear Prints To Work - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Wear Prints To Work (724 Views)

See The Cost Of African Wax Prints 'ankara' Material In Harrods, London / Ladies, Consider Yourself A Fashion Disaster If You Dress Like This To Work / SHOCKING!!! WHY LADIES WEAR WAIST BEADS. (A Must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Wear Prints To Work by centjerry(f): 4:37pm On Aug 18, 2015
Hi print lovers! Hope Tuesday is treating you kindly. This is the second outfit, I created from the Jawa print from Vlisco, gifted to me by the AfricanPrintsToday team. (SEE FIRST OUTFIT POST).
This outfit was created for work, I wanted to create an outfit that would strike a perfect balance between edgy and conservative. The asymmetrical trend came to mind so I tweaked a normal long sleeved short dress a little and viola. This outfit is great for work, brunch, date night with le boo, and almost all social gatherings. All you need to make the dress, event or work appropriate, is just a ..........see more on www.millarefashion.com

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Sky Boutique / 9 Everyday Habits That Could Be Making You Spotty. / Custom Plane Shaped Usb Thumb Drives The Cheapest Usb Jump Drives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.