Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,161 members, 7,950,000 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 05:48 AM

Stop Buying Petrol Convert Your Generator To Propane Generator. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Stop Buying Petrol Convert Your Generator To Propane Generator. (2116 Views)

"Stop Buying Airtime From Banks" - Saleh Shehu Ashaka Begs Nigerians / NB Donates Clinic, Medical Equipment And 100kva Generator To Nigeria Immigration / Stop Buying Petrol Convert Your Generator To Propane Generator. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Buying Petrol Convert Your Generator To Propane Generator. by propanegen: 5:59pm On Aug 18, 2015
STOP BUYING PETROL,CONVERT YOUR GASOLINE GENERATOR TO PROPANE GENERATOR. IT IS ECONOMICAL, IT DOES NOT SMOKE, IT IS EASY TO INSTALL, UR GENERATOR WILL LAST LONGER, UR GENERATOR NOISE WILL REDUCE. PLEASE! CONTACT ME FOR MORE INFO ON.......................
http://www.generators-needs.com/files/3776764/uploaded/GENTRON%2010000P%20GG10000P3.jpg
/propane-generator

Re: Stop Buying Petrol Convert Your Generator To Propane Generator. by Dannyabu(m): 6:58pm On Aug 18, 2015
How does it work? with gas? How is it connected to the gen and how safe is it? Considering the link of fire (from generator exhaust) with gas? Anyway, if these simple questions are taken care of, it will be viable alternative to fuel consumption if this option is actually cheaper.
Re: Stop Buying Petrol Convert Your Generator To Propane Generator. by propanegen: 10:30am On Aug 19, 2015
IT IS SAVE, IT IS ECONOMICAL AND IT IS EASY TO INSTALL TO GENERATOR. TO NO MORE PLEASE! CONTACT ME ON ............08166866515

(1) (Reply)

Earn Legit Income Daily From The Telecoms Industry... Upto $119,000 Daily / CAC Is Frustrating Me- I Need Help / Peptribe Social Media For African That Rewards You... Signup And Earn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.