Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,499 members, 7,971,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 05:38 PM

What Keeps A Marriage Going - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Keeps A Marriage Going (809 Views)

Can A Physically Abused Woman In A Marriage Work Things Out With Her Husband ? / The Little Things That Determine The Success Of A Marriage. / Wife Keeps Marriage Going With Death Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Keeps A Marriage Going by uking0001(m): 12:01pm On Mar 26, 2009
Ive bee doing some thinking lately and i was wondering if any one here can tell me what makes a marriage last long after this my short story i will also let you know my opinion. The story goes like this; There is one pretty girl i know, she was @ a cross road of choosing between her husband and her ex who was about to propose to her but had an accident on his way and had a brain problem and could not remember the lady anymore. When another lady noticed, she made use of the opportunity and started dating the sick guy. when the sick guy got well, he started making inquiries and regained his memories, and wanted the girl back after treating her so bad. The lady was now left with a hard task of deciding who to spend the rest of her life with but later sticked to the husband who left her because he said her love for the sick guy was alittle deeper than his. So i think a marriage can actually last long if the following are present
1. Total commitment
2. Boundless love
3, Help me our,
Re: What Keeps A Marriage Going by ifyalways(f): 12:26pm On Mar 26, 2009
super story cheesy
Re: What Keeps A Marriage Going by uking0001(m): 1:42pm On Mar 26, 2009
Wel your reply could help someone out there so just share from experience or what you know or think. Thanks
Re: What Keeps A Marriage Going by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 26, 2009
Re: What Keeps A Marriage Going by MaiSuya(m): 11:16pm On Mar 26, 2009
love

communication

money, sex
Re: What Keeps A Marriage Going by cece84(f): 12:16am On Mar 27, 2009
i think love is a great thing. trust, honor, PATIENCE!!!!!
You have to talk even when ur mad. give them space. laugh with each other.

(1) (Reply)

Eping With Your X While You Are In Your Husband House,does What To The Man Pls B / A Woman Thou Are! / My Marriage Or Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.