Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,445 members, 7,961,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 11:40 PM

How This Pretty Lady Was Killed While Visiting Friend In Osogbo (graphic Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How This Pretty Lady Was Killed While Visiting Friend In Osogbo (graphic Photo) (3098 Views)

Married Nigerian Man Robbed In Kenyan Hotel While Visiting His Lover. Photos / Vandals Killed While Trying To Blow Up Oil Pipeline In Bayelsa. Graphic Photos / Man Killed While Pursuing Danfo Driver Who Bashed His Car. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How This Pretty Lady Was Killed While Visiting Friend In Osogbo (graphic Photo) by McDonalds2014(m): 9:27pm On Aug 18, 2015
Pretty Kemi Arobieke (pictured above) died last week
in Osogbo and her family suspects foul play. Below
is something her brother sent.
“I write this with a heavy heart the
demise of my immediate younger
sister Kemi Arobieke who was
murdered. On Thursday 6th of
August, my sister left for Osogbo to
see Bode Olugbore, the State Special
Adviser to Governor Aregbesola
without telling anyone only for us to
get a call on the 8th, Saturday, that
she had died in an accident in
Osogbo. The police asked us to come
immediately that it was tragic. We
got to osogbo in the night but was
told to wait for the DPO the next
morning. We got the shocker on
Sunday that my beloved sister was
electrocuted. We went to the
mortuary where we discovered that
she was not electrocuted but
murdered”
There’s a photo of her corpse after the cut so please
be warned…
Autopsy and Postmortem was to be
carried out at LAUTECH. My fears
is that the result has been tampered
with in their favor. Bode Olugbore
who is married with 3 kids, has not
told us the family what really
happened to our sister, who was
planning her wedding in November.
We need your help to ensuring that
our Sweet sister gets Justice. The
case is at Dada State Police station
in Osogbo. I can be reached with
this mail ayoolarobieke@yahoo.com
and my phone number is
08038016197; for any NGO that is
willing to help our family. We want
justice

www.36trends.com/see-how-this-pretty-lady-was-killed-while-visiting-friend-in-osogbo-graphic-photo/

Re: How This Pretty Lady Was Killed While Visiting Friend In Osogbo (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 18, 2015
That's so tragic!

Hope say na true...

undecided
Re: How This Pretty Lady Was Killed While Visiting Friend In Osogbo (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 18, 2015
Lord have mercy.
Re: How This Pretty Lady Was Killed While Visiting Friend In Osogbo (graphic Photo) by Mrsprof(f): 9:31pm On Aug 18, 2015
God!
Re: How This Pretty Lady Was Killed While Visiting Friend In Osogbo (graphic Photo) by hakeem4(m): 9:32pm On Aug 18, 2015
Wow
Re: How This Pretty Lady Was Killed While Visiting Friend In Osogbo (graphic Photo) by hakeem4(m): 9:32pm On Aug 18, 2015
A
Re: How This Pretty Lady Was Killed While Visiting Friend In Osogbo (graphic Photo) by madridguy(m): 9:33pm On Aug 18, 2015
The Supreme Justice " GOD " will come to your aid.
Re: How This Pretty Lady Was Killed While Visiting Friend In Osogbo (graphic Photo) by otabuko(m): 9:35pm On Aug 18, 2015
God of justice.... Come to their aid...
Re: How This Pretty Lady Was Killed While Visiting Friend In Osogbo (graphic Photo) by UrennaNkoli(f): 9:36pm On Aug 18, 2015
Too bad
Re: How This Pretty Lady Was Killed While Visiting Friend In Osogbo (graphic Photo) by Young03(m): 9:37pm On Aug 18, 2015
Wetin u won make i comment here? Eeee
Re: How This Pretty Lady Was Killed While Visiting Friend In Osogbo (graphic Photo) by kestolove95(m): 9:52pm On Aug 18, 2015
Picture above or below?..ar u from biafra?
Re: How This Pretty Lady Was Killed While Visiting Friend In Osogbo (graphic Photo) by Yustash001(m): 10:26pm On Aug 18, 2015
What a wicked world..RIP.. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: How This Pretty Lady Was Killed While Visiting Friend In Osogbo (graphic Photo) by Lanretoye(m): 10:32pm On Aug 18, 2015
She is getting married in November,what is she going to visit another man for(married man for that matter)
RIP to her tho.

2 Likes

Re: How This Pretty Lady Was Killed While Visiting Friend In Osogbo (graphic Photo) by Swissheart(f): 11:42pm On Aug 18, 2015
embarassedrip....hmmn
Re: How This Pretty Lady Was Killed While Visiting Friend In Osogbo (graphic Photo) by emmykey0128(m): 7:44am On Aug 19, 2015
may her soul rest in perfect peace, but wait o she is getting married by nov & still sleeping around with men,girls of nowadays sha, I think there is a cover up somewhere looking at d dead body of d lady ,a full investigation need to b carried out without no compromise and if d man is found wanting he should b brought to book
Re: How This Pretty Lady Was Killed While Visiting Friend In Osogbo (graphic Photo) by Jorussia(m): 9:22am On Aug 21, 2015
Lanretoye:
She is getting married in November,what is she going to visit another man for(married man for that matter)
RIP to her tho.
my exact thought.
Re: How This Pretty Lady Was Killed While Visiting Friend In Osogbo (graphic Photo) by deleskizy: 9:58am On Aug 21, 2015
RIP to the died but, her ways are not pure. The second pics depict outfit of a lady going for a runs.
Re: How This Pretty Lady Was Killed While Visiting Friend In Osogbo (graphic Photo) by Blackfire(m): 6:19pm On Aug 21, 2015
This life sef

1 Like

Re: How This Pretty Lady Was Killed While Visiting Friend In Osogbo (graphic Photo) by abdulaz: 10:41pm On Aug 21, 2015
We don't value life anymore...

(1) (Reply)

Troops Raid Illegal Refineries In Niger Delta / Please i need help, Precious John Bella Scammed Me Of My N120k (see Details) / See Who Just Made A Breaking News On CNN: Huspuppy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.