Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,117 members, 7,973,750 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 05:06 AM

PHOTOS: Patoranking Poses With His New G-wagon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Patoranking Poses With His New G-wagon (1704 Views)

Comedian AY Poses With His Mercedes Benz G-wagon With A Word Of Advice (photo) / PHOTOS: Patoranking Visits Bbnaija Housemates / Shan George Acquires New G-wagon [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Patoranking Poses With His New G-wagon by mondbest(m): 5:55am On Aug 19, 2015

Nigerian singer Music star,
Patoranking may have just
acquired a new set of
wheels.
The singer showed off
what appeared to be his latest wheels, a black
Mercedes G-Wagon, on his
Instagram Page.
Alongside a picture of the
car, he wrote; Born to win
#Miami #Whayasay!!!. See pictures below

http://africwap.com/photos-patoranking-poses-with-his-new-g-wagon/
Re: PHOTOS: Patoranking Poses With His New G-wagon by ladyF(f): 6:06am On Aug 19, 2015
Hardworking Hardwork pays lol

Blame my 'predictive text' grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Patoranking Poses With His New G-wagon by rotexteymie(f): 6:23am On Aug 19, 2015
Hmmmmm grin
Re: PHOTOS: Patoranking Poses With His New G-wagon by Lovebond34(m): 6:24am On Aug 19, 2015
cngrat man
Re: PHOTOS: Patoranking Poses With His New G-wagon by princeuj2015(m): 6:25am On Aug 19, 2015
I so much admire this nigger, congrats Man!!
Re: PHOTOS: Patoranking Poses With His New G-wagon by ChiSun27(m): 6:30am On Aug 19, 2015
He should remember to save for the rainy days and also engage in wise investments. Not asking him not to leave large...but he shouldn't be extravagant....he is still an upcoming artiste...best wishes to him.
Re: PHOTOS: Patoranking Poses With His New G-wagon by libertyfather(m): 6:32am On Aug 19, 2015
ladyF:
Hardworking pays

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Patoranking Poses With His New G-wagon by 400billionman: 6:36am On Aug 19, 2015
The interior of the car he is seated in is not G Wagon..
Re: PHOTOS: Patoranking Poses With His New G-wagon by 400billionman: 6:36am On Aug 19, 2015
ladyF:
Hardworking pays

This your English can make children somersault in sleep.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Patoranking Poses With His New G-wagon by ramdris(m): 6:44am On Aug 19, 2015
ladyF:
Hardworking pays
Now I understand why u hardly text much other than "it's Lady F". Your English language skills [size=30pt]suck[/size]! grin grin grin

Back to the topic, nice ride but d guy needs to slow down with his weed intake o, someone just went gaga in Ikorodu with severe weed intake as the most likely cause..

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Patoranking Poses With His New G-wagon by donholy28(m): 6:45am On Aug 19, 2015
400billionman:
The interior of the car he is seated in is not G Wagon..
your right... all these celebs and fake show offs...dem go borrow and snap pics..den dem go say dem buy watch $100billion
Re: PHOTOS: Patoranking Poses With His New G-wagon by mondbest(m): 8:54am On Aug 19, 2015
[quote author=libertyfather post=37106481][/quote]
You are funny man

(1) (Reply)

Fatima From Yaba Celebrated Her Birthday By Posting This Very Nakkied Photos / How Bisi Ibidapo Stabbed Me On My Buttock Severally For Dating Her Boyfriend / My Friends Mistake Me For Wayne Rooney - Do I Look Like Him? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.