Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,646 members, 7,878,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:40 AM

Stop Calling Buhari 'baba Go Slow' Dickson Warns - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Calling Buhari 'baba Go Slow' Dickson Warns (26114 Views)

Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” / Some Nigerians Call Me Baba Go Slow - President Buhari (VIDEO) / Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Calling Buhari 'baba Go Slow' Dickson Warns by philips70(m): 10:38am On Aug 19, 2015
All you politicians be reeling out rules for Nigerians. When will you people reel out rules that will stop you from looting monies meant for the overall development and well being of Nigerians?

It's not good to call presidents baba go slow, clueless and all that but good to steal monies meant for your people's well being.

Thieves!

2 Likes

Re: Stop Calling Buhari 'baba Go Slow' Dickson Warns by mrpackager(m): 10:38am On Aug 19, 2015
Waiting for change grin
TEXT. "slow and Steady" to 419 cool

shame!!!!

1 Like

Re: Stop Calling Buhari 'baba Go Slow' Dickson Warns by DropShot: 10:39am On Aug 19, 2015
lunaticfringe:
Buhari is a dullard... More than mr go slow he is brainless... More than baba one chance he is a master thief..
Your life completely screwed. I pity ya parents.
They just wasted their sp.erm and egg to bring you to life.

Look at his moniker sef, lunatic indeed.

If you like rant till 2mao, i will ignore you. Foolish boy.
Re: Stop Calling Buhari 'baba Go Slow' Dickson Warns by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 19, 2015
Yes PDP has come to stay and it will stay.

But the heart of this governor is deeping like the hand of clock,
He is difinetly afraid of the victory of the fourth coming governorship Election but He still believes in God through the umbrealla of PDP***
Re: Stop Calling Buhari 'baba Go Slow' Dickson Warns by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 19, 2015
To me,I see all the insult on buhari as an avenge over the insult the northerners thrown at jonathan. Not only that,buhari and the northern elders,esp the Muslims, never showed sympathy on the victims of bokoharam frequent attacks on innocent citizens but always criticized the army for going against bokoharam. Their accusations weakened the military on the fight against terrorism because they connived with amnesty and icc to accused the former chief of Army ihejirika of massacre against bokoharam.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Calling Buhari 'baba Go Slow' Dickson Warns by alexlee50: 10:40am On Aug 19, 2015
Dickson don dey drink kai kai snd take too much weed.when dem dey curse Jonathan was he in Nigeria? If the opposition cannot take criticism they should go and die.if them dey curse am and e no like am, make e change

1 Like

Re: Stop Calling Buhari 'baba Go Slow' Dickson Warns by eleko1: 10:41am On Aug 19, 2015
Trickster/Miser undecided.Nor go wste Bayelsans pipu money for re-election.U'll be probe afta FEB.
Re: Stop Calling Buhari 'baba Go Slow' Dickson Warns by DropShot: 10:42am On Aug 19, 2015
kodded:
what are you saying undecided
Incomprehensible ?
Ok, he cancelled sponsoring hajj.
He terminated pipeline contracts for militants.
Some properties of some ministry staff have been confiscated by icpc.

You need more?
Re: Stop Calling Buhari 'baba Go Slow' Dickson Warns by ahamonyeka(m): 10:42am On Aug 19, 2015
Let them be calling him baba go slow in as much it does not stop him from doing his job is even a motivation for him.
Very soon they will change it to baba change.

Slow and steady wins the race.
Re: Stop Calling Buhari 'baba Go Slow' Dickson Warns by menesheh(m): 10:43am On Aug 19, 2015
we ain't gonna do that. he will perpetually remain a dollard and baba go slow whether he like it or not.

we will continue to replicate the evil propaganda propagated by him and his minions.

1 Like

Re: Stop Calling Buhari 'baba Go Slow' Dickson Warns by nerodenero: 10:43am On Aug 19, 2015
He said, “All those who defected are my contractors. Would you call someone who gave you a contract your enemy? They are positioning themselves for federal appointments, as my party cannot give them that.
They steal at all levels of government while shouting POWER and when power changed hands and their interests threatened, they decamp and start shouting CHANGE in order to renew their interests and loyalty so that looting can continue. The trend continues should power change hands from CHANGE to POWER. It's high time we make the job of governance unattractive.

Will I be wrong if I say most polithiefcians are thieves? Be the judge
Re: Stop Calling Buhari 'baba Go Slow' Dickson Warns by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 19, 2015
Dickson shut up and govern your state well. worst Governor so far.

1 Like

Re: Stop Calling Buhari 'baba Go Slow' Dickson Warns by PointB: 10:47am On Aug 19, 2015
What is good for Goodluck, surely must be good for Buhari!

Dickson, you are on your own!

The duara dullard, Buhari, is Baba Go-slow. FACT!

1 Like

Re: Stop Calling Buhari 'baba Go Slow' Dickson Warns by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 19, 2015
Splashme:
We've heard you Mr. dick . . .
but we're sorry, we can't help it because that title correctly describes Buhari

And u are undecided
Re: Stop Calling Buhari 'baba Go Slow' Dickson Warns by Osezua: 10:48am On Aug 19, 2015
True talk. The defections are purely to position for federal appointments. Politicians be deceiving since ...1999. wink wink
Re: Stop Calling Buhari 'baba Go Slow' Dickson Warns by Yomboy4ever(m): 10:51am On Aug 19, 2015
Re: Stop Calling Buhari 'baba Go Slow' Dickson Warns by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 19, 2015
lunaticfringe:
Buhari is a dullard... More than mr go slow he is brainless... More than baba one chance he is a master thief..

And who exactly are you
Re: Stop Calling Buhari 'baba Go Slow' Dickson Warns by rashygenius: 10:55am On Aug 19, 2015
manutdadex:
baba go slow! wetin u one do?
hahaha..funny u..c as u talk am,like say if u c dickson,u go fight am
Re: Stop Calling Buhari 'baba Go Slow' Dickson Warns by ikombe: 10:56am On Aug 19, 2015
He is trying to say , we should stop saying things the way they are undecided
Re: Stop Calling Buhari 'baba Go Slow' Dickson Warns by Atlantian: 10:57am On Aug 19, 2015
The slowpoke of Bayelsa is seeking re-election, so he is trying to be Mr. Nice guy. Politicians and hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Stop Calling Buhari 'baba Go Slow' Dickson Warns by olaolulazio(m): 11:01am On Aug 19, 2015
Baba go fast!
Re: Stop Calling Buhari 'baba Go Slow' Dickson Warns by Djicemob: 11:02am On Aug 19, 2015
PassingShot:
Does it matter? Bigotry is incurable and that's what Dickson and the rest of us should understand.

The Baba himself doesn't care what they call him. He laughs such idiotic appellations off while he remains determined in pursuit of delivering results.

"Baba Go-Slow" that has brought happiness to peoples face in less than three months whereas their baba go-fast virtually crashed the economy with his failure to think through his decisions and actions.

Just as recently confirmed by Jona, he didn't know about many of the frauds perpetrated under him. So, is it not better to be PMB than be GEJ?
Are you living in the same nigeria that i am living? undecided

1 Like

Re: Stop Calling Buhari 'baba Go Slow' Dickson Warns by CORRECTMAN78(m): 11:05am On Aug 19, 2015
leo2sexy:
Yes tell the tanoids, una don hear.

No, he should tell that to Tinubu and Lair Mohamed cause this two men will embrass change before the teaming APC upporters will change.

The word of God is true; whatever you sow, you shall reap.
APC chieftance started name calling, and they did well to selling it to Nigerians.

PMB will gain more derogatory names as events unfold.

1 Like

Re: Stop Calling Buhari 'baba Go Slow' Dickson Warns by Horlufemi(m): 11:05am On Aug 19, 2015
So what. I called jona clueless cos he was. Imagine this and I quote "America will know" . common president.

Now they are calling bubu go slow I no fit complain. But I know if him start they will call him dictator. I'm not bothered though Cos there roughly 55months to go. He should take his time.

I'll like to thank tanoids for the good/bad job they are doing in opposition.

Baba go slow.
Re: Stop Calling Buhari 'baba Go Slow' Dickson Warns by PassingShot(m): 11:05am On Aug 19, 2015
Djicemob:
Are you living in the same nigeria that i am living? undecided
Has electricity improved in your area since Buhari came on board or not?
Re: Stop Calling Buhari 'baba Go Slow' Dickson Warns by refreshrate: 11:05am On Aug 19, 2015
leo2sexy:
Is jonathan not another name for "clueless"
How does that correlate based on the first example Oga? instead you for try form your own.
Na wa
Re: Stop Calling Buhari 'baba Go Slow' Dickson Warns by refreshrate: 11:06am On Aug 19, 2015
PointB:
What is good for Goodluck, sure must be good for Buhari!

Dickson, you are on your own!

The duara dullard, Buhari, is Baba Go-slow. FACT!

I gats borrow something from you for my next post please
Re: Stop Calling Buhari 'baba Go Slow' Dickson Warns by onatisi(m): 11:08am On Aug 19, 2015
Only a tortoise is faster than buhari
Re: Stop Calling Buhari 'baba Go Slow' Dickson Warns by refreshrate: 11:08am On Aug 19, 2015
Buhari, is Baba Go-slow. FACT!

...and Dickson is a d!ckhead! another fact
Re: Stop Calling Buhari 'baba Go Slow' Dickson Warns by Gurgle(f): 11:10am On Aug 19, 2015
But PMB took it well, I saw him joking about it on tv when he went to the US

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Psychology Of Anti Tinubu Hysteria / APC Senator, Ndume, Booed In Borno As The People Shout 'PDP Power!' (Video) / Obaseki Sacks Sabina Chikere, Shaibu’s Sister-In-Law Amid Feud With Deputy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.