Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,494 members, 7,961,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 08:15 AM

The Spirit Of Adoption - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Spirit Of Adoption (330 Views)

"Spirit Of Beersheba Sent Me To Seduce Catholic Priests In Amaruru, Imo" (VIDEO) / "My Spirit Husband Is Ruining My Life" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out / God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Spirit Of Adoption by cosiocan(m): 7:10am On Aug 19, 2015
THE SPIRIT OF ADOPTION

Apostle Peter declared plainly to the Jews saying, "God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to you first, to bless you by turning every one of you from your wickedness."
(Acts 3:26).
Notice!; that Peter said that God sent his only begotten Son Jesus back to us after resurrection.
The question is; Where is He?
The answer is; He is in the Holy Spirit.
As it is written, “The first man Adam became a living being.” The last Adam Christ became a "LIFE-GIVING SPIRIT" (or The Holy Spirit).
(1 Corinthians 15:45).
BECAUSE; AS GOD THE FATHER HAD LIFE IN HIMSELF, SO HAD HE GIVEN TO THE SON JESUS CHRIST TO HAVE LIFE IN HIMSELF.
(John 5:26)
Therefore, brethren, we have received the SPIRIT OF ADOPTION, whereby we have become God's Children.
(Romans 8:15)
And because you are sons, God has sent forth the "Spirit of His Only Begotten Son" into your hearts, crying out, “Abba, Father!”
(Galatians 4:6).
For this reason, Apostle Paul stated clearly; that if the Jews should turn their hearts to the Lord Jesus, then the veil of Moses shall be taken away from their hearts. "Now the Lord Jesus Christ is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty". And if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
( 2 Corinthians 3:16-17). (Roman 8:9).
Therefore, I believe with perfect faith that God, Blessed be His Name, is One Person, who is the Father and He alone is our God, who was, and is, and will be.
I believe that the Lord Jesus Christ, is a Person, who is the only Son of the Father, in truth and love. "For as the Father has life in himself, so has he given to the Son to have life in himself."
(John 5:26)
I believe that Holy Ghost is not a Person but "A Spirit" by whom God is in Christ, as its written "God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself" and I believe that through the Holy Spirit, the Father raised up the Son from the dead.
And I believe that the Holy Ghost is also "A Spirit" by whom Christ is in the Saints, as its written "through Him we have access by one Spirit unto the Father"
(2Cor 5:19). (Ephesians 2:18).

(1) (Reply)

Work Of Salvation Is Not An Intellectual Enlightenment But A Work Of The Spirit. / New Music. By Brimebillion Check It Out. / Michaeluzomamichael Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.