Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,435 members, 7,888,349 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 04:51 AM

The Difference Your Life Can Make - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Difference Your Life Can Make (324 Views)

The Difference Your Life Can Make / The Story Of My Life , Can I Still Get Help? / Do We Have A Predestined Life? Can It Ever Be Changed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Difference Your Life Can Make by overcomersfaith(f): 10:06am On Aug 19, 2015
Don’t ever fall in the category of people who thinks correcting a brother sister is meddling into the affairs of such an individual. I will rather offend you and apologize than assume that all is well even when this person is crossing a rubicon without any outward manifestation in some cases but the spirit of God has alerted you about the backsliding.

Let us stop assuming, confrontation sometime will go a long way to help, even when this person blatantly said that nothing is wrong still follow through till you can establish same yourself, but we must be careful to do all in love. Why, some want to know.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/

(1) (Reply)

Testimonies / Freedom From Debt. / Third Night.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.