Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,368 members, 7,950,770 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:43 PM

Buhari Receives Delegates 4rm Ministry Of Land,Housing,Urban Development(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receives Delegates 4rm Ministry Of Land,Housing,Urban Development(pics) (558 Views)

Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) / Governor Ambode Receives Delegates From Barcelona Club At Lagos State House.PICS / Photos; Pres. Buhari Meets With Minsitry Of Land, Housing And Urban Devp. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Receives Delegates 4rm Ministry Of Land,Housing,Urban Development(pics) by sixtuschimere: 11:10am On Aug 19, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari, of Nigeria yesterday August 19,2015 met with delegates from the Ministry of Land, Housing and Urban Development.

President Buhari met with the delegates for a briefing session at the State house in Abuja.Details of the meeting was not disclosed but sources revealed the meeting was tailored on ways of improving and ensuring effective functions of the ministry

Re: Buhari Receives Delegates 4rm Ministry Of Land,Housing,Urban Development(pics) by sixtuschimere: 11:11am On Aug 19, 2015
More pics

Re: Buhari Receives Delegates 4rm Ministry Of Land,Housing,Urban Development(pics) by GudluckIBB(m): 11:28am On Aug 19, 2015
Buhari in the last pics be like..........Onyeka,you wey i don dey toast since,you no gree for me

Onyeka Onwenu be like...........hmmmmmm Baba that was then.how many pikin you want make i born for you, I'm ready now.
Re: Buhari Receives Delegates 4rm Ministry Of Land,Housing,Urban Development(pics) by experimentist: 11:38am On Aug 19, 2015
wetin onyeka come do for aso?

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Be Saved By Our Lord Jesus Christ? Read and have a change in your life! / Why I Will Always Be Grateful To Abacha - Fayose / Watch Video: See Jackie Chan Speaking Pidgin, Hausa, Igbo & Yoruba For His Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.