Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,407 members, 7,978,287 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 03:29 AM

My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me On A Ground Of Religious Differences - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me On A Ground Of Religious Differences (2883 Views)

Is The Hebrew Monotheistic Belief A Product Of Religious Syncretism? / Lord's Chosen Members Lie On The Ground, Perform Stunts In Benin. Photos / My Collection Of Religious Memes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me On A Ground Of Religious Differences by Mariecakes(f): 1:16pm On Aug 22, 2015
Abugab:
Dude move on.....
How were u expecting to manage your prayer life with a Muslim if she decide to stick to her faith and u stick to yours?
Know that a family that prays together stays together.
I know a couple, husband is Muslim, wife is Christian, husband drives his wife to church every Sunday and Night vigil services, sits outside until the end of the Service...Any other time there is a program in church he will bring her and wait for her tills she's done except he is not around...Their relationship is sooo strong very obvious... Unlike some other couples in my church lipsrsealed Anything God confirms neither religion nor tribe can stop it

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me On A Ground Of Religious Differences by Abugab(m): 1:32pm On Aug 22, 2015
Mariecakes:
I know a couple, husband is Muslim, wife is Christian, husband drives his wife to church every Sunday and Night vigil services, sits outside until the end of the Service...Any other time there is a program in church he will bring her and wait for her tills she's done except he is not around...Their relationship is sooo strong very obvious... Unlike some other couples in my church lipsrsealed Anything God confirms neither religion nor tribe can stop it

You are right.
One of the few exceptional cases as I have an aunt who is a christian and married a Muslim and bit worked. Just one of the children chose Islam and others are Christians and the house is always an example of a happy home.
Very few exist though.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Reasons Why Pastors' Children Are Usually Immoral / Joel Osteen: God ‘absolutely’ Accepts homosexuals / Christianity Is A Big Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.