Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,053 members, 7,909,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 02:15 PM

Ticketing By Union Of Motorist...a Disease In Transportation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ticketing By Union Of Motorist...a Disease In Transportation (346 Views)

Police Dismiss 2 Traffic Wardens In Abuja Over N15k Bribe From A Motorist / Falana Defends Motorist Whose Car Was Burnt By VIS / Saraki Meets Nigerian Union Of Journalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ticketing By Union Of Motorist...a Disease In Transportation by 007A1: 12:32pm On Aug 19, 2015
@Mbuhari... Mr President Sir...thanking God for the direction you have taken in the affairs of this nation... many are now enjoying the dividend of your 3month in office... many reforms you have embarked is honorably pertinent to the growth of this nation... to speak few is the stability of power in my area full of darkness of souls and with God I believe this gesture will be repeated in all sector... however what resulted in this outburst is the deplorable cankerworm of the transporting sector in some part of the state... Lagos in particular... speaking on the voice of motorist and that of the passengers....it is pertinent to note that most of this motorist and passangers make up the average Nigeria youth... mostly those that couldn't find work but want to earn decent money result into using their allawy money to get a motorcycle but it is of the habit of the union of motorist with the help of some elite to make life miserable for them... I took my time to consult one of the motorist and he lamented that daily they pay for3different ticket amounting into half of what they earn daily and it has make life difficult for them that they have no choice sometimes but to hike the price of movement affecting the other half citizens who are not motorist... cause when this happens price of goods are also affected...the surprising part of the issue is that all this ticketing money are not accounted for by the officials of government because they are not collected under their umbrella.. so I now wonder if we have a president working so hard to make the country successful and some elite with the help of turgery are making it unbearable.. I believe your op in I non is that this mennace should be stopped and those culprit should be prosecuted and jailed if found guilty... And the money should be used to develop all affected areas cos despite collecting all these ticketing my area has know no development for years... we await your prompt response Sir as you always do to the oppressed... thanks for your time.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Names Obasanjo Special Envoy To Guinea Bissau Crisis / A’ibom Owes Banks N64.5bn – Finance Commissioner / Please Don't Make Racist Or Tribalistic Comments On This Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.