Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,757 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:03 AM

not again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / not again (1724 Views)

ISIS Emir And Fugitive Arrested, Linked To ... Regime!!! / ISIS Emir And Fugitive Arrested,linked To Buhari’s Regime / Buhari Regime Asks Nigerians To Report Sightings Of Fugitive Corrupt Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

not again by donpope1(m): 12:38pm On Aug 19, 2015
Not now
Re: not again by MzFlawless: 12:39pm On Aug 19, 2015
NAWA
Re: not again by Immanueladebol(m): 12:40pm On Aug 19, 2015
Re: not again by ibadantiti(f): 12:42pm On Aug 19, 2015
Wonder why early post was removed

Ostrich game!
Re: not again by bonechamberlain(m): 12:43pm On Aug 19, 2015
Re: not again by bonechamberlain(m): 12:43pm On Aug 19, 2015
that's what you get when you have 70 percent of a nation being so gullible and unreasonable. where everyone is eager to go to school, but not eager to learn, be reasonable and think critically.

2 Likes

Re: not again by DonBobes(m): 12:44pm On Aug 19, 2015
watchin in 3D. *sits in front of a 99 inch tv set*
Re: not again by Luckylife(m): 12:48pm On Aug 19, 2015
This is serious. GOD will expose all the wicked killers of innocent victims. Amen
Re: not again by ERODEDEAST(f): 12:48pm On Aug 19, 2015
TIME SHALL TELL
Re: not again by eagleeye2: 12:50pm On Aug 19, 2015
I thought there was an enquiry into the Visa issue Abeg MODs stop sweeping news under the NL carpet.
Re: not again by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 19, 2015
Your president linked with terrorists? I should have known that.

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: not again by worthytalk: 1:57pm On Aug 19, 2015
More revelations are coming. When we told you the dullard of daura has nothing but terrorism and killing to offer they label us urchins but we are the children of heaven. We are not baboons nor dogs we are the light of the world we are Biafra.

4 Likes

Re: not again by Jorussia(m): 2:09pm On Aug 19, 2015
Where is the link btw the isis leader and pmb?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: not again by mars123(m): 2:22pm On Aug 19, 2015
Shey Buhari order probe that other day. the person wey dey inside this gobe go see fire, thunder and brimstone. Buhari don find him first scape goat be that grin But on another note, why is this news site desperately trying to link Buhari with this poo, even went as far as relating the umar dikko 'transfer saga' even though both are not related in any way...Buhari watch your back oh, a lot of people, countries, interest groups, dont want Nigeria to be prosperous and that's a fact.
Re: not again by mars123(m): 2:34pm On Aug 19, 2015
Jorussia:
Where is the link btw the isis leader and pmb?
The thing tire me oh

1 Like

Re: not again by bugzbunny: 2:54pm On Aug 19, 2015
Its no news dat ASO rock was his destination...
They can only fool the yorubas...
Not the rest of us.. undecided cool

5 Likes

Re: not again by Jorussia(m): 2:56pm On Aug 19, 2015
mars123:
The thing tire me oh
I was expecting to see may be where pmb first met the Isis leader, but nothing of sort,was stated in the report.This report,is obviously, a sponsored one.I know that those want to enjoy their loots,are behind all this present media attack against pmb.

1 Like

Re: not again by egift(m): 3:07pm On Aug 19, 2015
PDP running tail between their legs. Is this the useless Opposition we are going to endure from the PDP?

3 Likes

Re: not again by chino11(m): 3:07pm On Aug 19, 2015
There is no smoke without fire

Buhari is a well known terror sponsor, I will not be surprise if Shekau is right inside the Aso Rock releasing videos and audios under Buhari's watch and direction. How did we elect a terrorist as a president in the first place? I weep for Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: not again by Ralphlauren(m): 3:17pm On Aug 19, 2015
guardiannewsusa

another TANoid website. totally false and misleading headline

awon olori ebu
Re: not again by Jorussia(m): 3:21pm On Aug 19, 2015
egift:
PDP running tale between their legs. Is this the useless Opposition we are going to endure from the PDP?
I tire for PDP o.I hope people will not start complaining, when we start charging them for treason?

1 Like

Re: not again by mars123(m): 3:31pm On Aug 19, 2015
Jorussia:
I was expecting to see may be where pmb first met the Isis leader, but nothing of sort,was stated in the report.This report,is obviously, a sponsored one.I know that those want to enjoy their loots,are behind all this present media attack against pmb.
i concur sir.
Re: not again by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 19, 2015
Nairaland's favorite source, oya front page. I don't know what Umaru dikko has got to do with isis

1 Like

Re: not again by hinwazaka: 3:41pm On Aug 19, 2015
Jorussia:
I tire for PDP o.I hope people will not start complaining, when we start charging them for treason?
Where you charged for treason, when spurious allegations were sponsored against the past administration, by unknown bogus news agencies. Can you in anyway show the breadtrail from the AFP, that leads back to Wadata plaza. Leave the job of reasoning to your brain. That's what God gave it to you for.
Re: not again by hinwazaka: 3:49pm On Aug 19, 2015
egift:
PDP running tale between their legs. Is this the useless Opposition we are going to endure from the PDP?
Can you identify who is the editor of the guardianusa. After doing that, can you please produce proof of his affiliations with PDP. If you can't produce answers to these two questions. Then I suggest you, please refrain from commenting, without reasoning first. God gave you a brain, so please use it.
Re: not again by Jorussia(m): 4:27pm On Aug 19, 2015
hinwazaka:

Where you charged for treason, when spurious allegations were sponsored against the past administration, by unknown bogus news agencies. Can you in anyway show the breadtrail from the AFP, that leads back to Wadata plaza. Leave the job of reasoning to your brain. That's what God gave it to you for.
tell us the Allegations APC made,that didn't turned out to be true.Is it the postponement of the last polls,that was first reported by SR,that didn't turned out to be true?
Re: not again by hinwazaka: 4:42pm On Aug 19, 2015
Jorussia:
tell us the Allegations APC made,that didn't turned out to be true.Is it the postponement of the last polls,that was first reported by SR,that didn't turned out to be true?
Is that the only story that was run by news agencies, to the detriment of the past administration
Re: not again by ibadantiti(f): 3:45am On Aug 26, 2015
angry hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Late Biafra Leader Odumegwu Ojukwu Warned Igbos Against Another BIAFRA Wa / Pic, See What Femi Adesina Tweet(carelessness Or What?) / Akwa-ibom Illiterates Write Zenith Bank On Behalf Of Their Sacked Gov Emma Udom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.