Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,123 members, 7,887,248 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:15 AM

Wow!! Amazing Pencil Drawing Of B'red - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wow!! Amazing Pencil Drawing Of B'red (3171 Views)

A Drawing Of Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kissing By Facebook User, Omere Kelly / Checkout This Amazing Drawing Of Tekno By An Artist (pic) / This Drawing Of Uche Ogbodo Got Fans Laughing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow!! Amazing Pencil Drawing Of B'red by greysongz(m): 1:15pm On Aug 19, 2015
Rate the pic........ Martino 's art

Re: Wow!! Amazing Pencil Drawing Of B'red by niceprof: 1:25pm On Aug 19, 2015
Near Perfect...
Re: Wow!! Amazing Pencil Drawing Of B'red by SUGARBEE(f): 1:31pm On Aug 19, 2015
Creative... Nearly perfect tho.. Why do I feel a tinge of crush for artistes..
Re: Wow!! Amazing Pencil Drawing Of B'red by pretydiva(f): 1:36pm On Aug 19, 2015
Thumbs up 2 d artist.
Re: Wow!! Amazing Pencil Drawing Of B'red by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 19, 2015
cheesy and to tink he looks more cute on d painting dan in person

Bread wey be say everybody dey hate am for hin mind

Hin gf no fit let fly rinse hand for her eyes make she dey blink
Bread go just para so u are eyein me abi?
U now my hater yo fucckk u cheesy d dude is amazin chai

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Show The World 'being Different Is A Blessing' - Albino Model / Cynthia Morgan Returns To Instagram With Jaw Dropping Photo Of Her Bo-obs / Madonna Shocked Fans When She Pulled Up Her Dress On Live TV And Showed The Audi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.