Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,870 members, 7,879,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 01:31 AM

I Need Someone That Can Be Supplying Kernel To Me Weekly Basis - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Someone That Can Be Supplying Kernel To Me Weekly Basis (490 Views)

I Need Someone That Can Be Supplying Me Kernel Nut On Weekly Basis / I Need Someone That Can Be Supplying Me Palm Kernel Nut On Weekly Basis / I Need Interested People That Can Be Supplying Kernel To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone That Can Be Supplying Kernel To Me Weekly Basis by yaolad: 4:15pm On Aug 19, 2015
Hello pals,I need interested peoples that know much about supplying of kernel who can be supplying kernels to me........Interested person should link me up through this line.....08035329866......whatsapp is acceptable for the means of communication
Re: I Need Someone That Can Be Supplying Kernel To Me Weekly Basis by Ask4delaw(m): 4:19pm On Aug 19, 2015
yaolad:
Hello pals,I need interested peoples that know much about supplying of kernel who can be supplying kernels to me........Interested person should link me up through this line.....08035329866......whatsapp is acceptable for the means of communication

where is ur location pls

(1) (Reply)

Top 3 Ways Ceos Stay Calm And How You Can Emulate Them / Do You Have LPO To Supply Granite In The South - South Or Eastern States? / PARTNERS Needed Nationwide For Free Training On Starting Your Mobile Apps BIZ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.