Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,987 members, 7,973,404 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 04:00 PM

Where To Obtain Cheap Vehicles Insurance In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where To Obtain Cheap Vehicles Insurance In Nigeria (419 Views)

How To Obtain Loan With 20% Of It As Grant, Get Skills Too / How To Obtain Loan Online In Nigeria With Alat App / Vehicles Trapped At Nation’s Borders As Import Ban Begins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where To Obtain Cheap Vehicles Insurance In Nigeria by kellyjoesteve: 4:34pm On Aug 19, 2015
Even without been told, Nigeria is fast developing in every aspect, and this is what we have been praying for over the years, but be it as it may our development will never be complete without proper development of insurance sector, and today all that story have change for good. Insurance today in Nigeria is mandatory for everybody talk of Comprehensive insurance or third party insurance. So today am going to list companies that specialize mostly on Car insurance. And before i do that let me take time to educate you or update you on why you need Vehicle insurance. Inasmuch we all are happy whenever we buy that our dream car or cars there is need for us to insure this vehicles in-case of accident, when i talk of accident understand it must not be when your car is hit by another car or you hitting another car. Accident am talking about, is every form of it you can think about whether your car is stolen, burn, damage or develop serious fault. All these are accident and this things can happen anytime, but for one to cut this accident to the lowest minimum you need vehicle insurance. The Nigeria insurance companies have even taken a step further in partnering with most of our car deals to ensure that everyone that purchase a car is covered. Thought at this point you are always advice to check the authenticity of the company you are refer to before buying. I strongly believe that this step alone should be enough to enlighten you on the importance of insurance. But in-case you fail to buy from the ones your car deal recommend or you are not convince enough with what they present am here today to present you with the full list of all the insurance companies in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

$ / Pls I Need An Advice,i Want To Venture Into Dry Cleaning And Laundry Business. / -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.