Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,559 members, 7,975,198 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 06:55 PM

Teachers/parents Kneeling And Prostrating For School Proprietor - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Teachers/parents Kneeling And Prostrating For School Proprietor (603 Views)

Checkout The Facebook Post Of A Private School Proprietor / School Proprietor Accused Of Flinging Pupils Out Of School Bus In Lagos / LPS Ikoyi School Demands Dollars For School Fees, Despite CBN Ban(See Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teachers/parents Kneeling And Prostrating For School Proprietor by otamendi: 5:07pm On Aug 19, 2015
There is this school in Ogun State. It is one of the best in the state but has one negative thing. Whenever teachers offend the proprietor, they usually prostrates or kneel to beg him. even parents too kneel down to beg this man not to send their children from school. I can not do this and I have to take my children away from that school.
But, guys is it proper for teachers to prostrate or kneel to beg. I don't think the salary is that big to make them descend this low. What do you think?
Re: Teachers/parents Kneeling And Prostrating For School Proprietor by ladyF(f): 5:12pm On Aug 19, 2015
Men be playing God since 1914. Kneel down for wat?
Re: Teachers/parents Kneeling And Prostrating For School Proprietor by Iyaebabae: 5:18pm On Aug 19, 2015
Ori iya e ni koda
Re: Teachers/parents Kneeling And Prostrating For School Proprietor by otamendi: 5:20pm On Aug 19, 2015
ladyF:
Men be playing God since 1914. Kneel down for wat?
I learnt the man likes to be begged before he does anything for people. If your child offend, you have to go and beg very well before your child can be forgiven. And he will even keep you waiting for so long before he answer you
Re: Teachers/parents Kneeling And Prostrating For School Proprietor by otamendi: 5:21pm On Aug 19, 2015
Iyaebabae:
Ori iya e ni koda
I beg , no abuse. I just want to know what you feel.

(1) (Reply)

Americans Arrive U.I To Learn Yoruba Language / Re: Plab And Ielts Classes For Doctors Wanting To Practise In Uk / 14 Signs You Have A Bad Roommate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.