Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,302 members, 7,881,114 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:49 PM

Your Idea Needed On Relationship Issue - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Idea Needed On Relationship Issue (711 Views)

Between Reno Omokri And A Lady On Twitter On Relationship Matters / Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man / What's The Best Way To Solve Relationship Issue? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Idea Needed On Relationship Issue by sanny18(m): 5:51pm On Aug 19, 2015
please I will need your idea,whether you would advice your sister to have or not a boyfriend and why.
thanks
Re: Your Idea Needed On Relationship Issue by tym92(m): 5:53pm On Aug 19, 2015
Am coming
Re: Your Idea Needed On Relationship Issue by 25omega(m): 5:54pm On Aug 19, 2015
sanny18:
please I will need your idea,whether you would advice your sister to have or not a boyfriend and why.
thanks
as i have seen some people type on this site worisedis? grin grin grin

you don't own her all you can do is educate her on all the stewpidness of we men and the tricks we use to get what we want before we jet.
Re: Your Idea Needed On Relationship Issue by Cutehector(m): 5:55pm On Aug 19, 2015
I will gv her all d freedom she wants buh if she misuses it, I will call her to order
Re: Your Idea Needed On Relationship Issue by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 19, 2015
Depends , how old is your sis ?
Re: Your Idea Needed On Relationship Issue by sanny18(m): 7:26pm On Aug 19, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Depends , how old is your sis ?
.not specified,the lecturer did not specify,he just want to know our thought
Re: Your Idea Needed On Relationship Issue by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 19, 2015
sanny18:
.not specified,the lecturer did not specify,he just want to know our thought

Well age matters tho cuz if shes like 17 den no .. Focus on studies .
Re: Your Idea Needed On Relationship Issue by 2dice(m): 8:13pm On Aug 19, 2015
your sister
14 years
25 years
9 years
18 years
Op which of Dem?
Re: Your Idea Needed On Relationship Issue by sanny18(m): 9:01pm On Aug 19, 2015
2dice:
your sister
14 years
25 years
9 years
18 years
Op which of Dem?
I think the lecturer just want to know our point like if the relationship is not beneficial to both.she should elope.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies! Chris Brown Wants You To Remember This! / Fake And Real Freinds / .......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.