Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:54 AM

“The Problem D’Banj And I Had Was Caused By The Press And Our Fans”- Don Jazzy. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “The Problem D’Banj And I Had Was Caused By The Press And Our Fans”- Don Jazzy. (656 Views)

Nina: The Insensitivity Of TheNETng And Why Many Celebs Hate The Press / Tuface Idibia, D’banj And Tiwa Savage Attend Toke Makinwa's Book Launch / Genevieve Nnaji At The Press Conference Of Her Movie "Road To Yesterday" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“The Problem D’Banj And I Had Was Caused By The Press And Our Fans”- Don Jazzy. by Dangbo(m): 6:49pm On Aug 19, 2015
In an exclusive interview with Citypeople, Mavin boss, Michael Collins, AKA Don Jazzy revealed that it is not impossible to work with D Banj as there is nothing between them that can stop a collaboration. He also opened up about his love life, family, music and his life as Mavin Records Boss.

Talking about his split with D Banj, he emphasized: “I keep saying that, the problem you guys think we had was caused by both the press and our fans, because we were alright. D Banj is working, I am working, we can meet up. We can gist, laugh and whatever.”

However, he claimed that at the moment, he was too busy to work on anything outside his pre-scheduled roster.

Asked if he missed D Banj sometimes, he had this to say: “Yes and no, I am not losing anything. I have many artistes at hand right now. I’m a producer; my work is to look for artistes. If I want to sign more, I will. There is no doubt that he is a huge and successful entertainer, but then there is no glory in actually working with huge people. I like bringing up people.”

He furthermore stated that the performance in which they were together on stage were not planned.

“I was invited as a guest at his sister’s wedding, and he was performing and he invited me in stage.”

Source: http://www.newsfacebook.co.uk/2015/08/the-problem-dbanj-and-i-had-was-caused.html

Re: “The Problem D’Banj And I Had Was Caused By The Press And Our Fans”- Don Jazzy. by nikkiking(m): 6:53pm On Aug 19, 2015
Good to know!

Nexxxxxxt.
Re: “The Problem D’Banj And I Had Was Caused By The Press And Our Fans”- Don Jazzy. by Tocheagle(m): 6:56pm On Aug 19, 2015
yawning
Re: “The Problem D’Banj And I Had Was Caused By The Press And Our Fans”- Don Jazzy. by Warldbest(m): 7:03pm On Aug 19, 2015
We igbo ar nt proud of u, non of ur artiste has been hailed from s east

(1) (Reply)

Jennifer Aniston Flashes Her Wedding Ring For The Firsttime / Gay Right Activist Proposes To University To Stop Using ‘he’ And ‘she’. / Gov. Oshiomhole Blasts PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.