Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,075 members, 7,887,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 09:22 PM

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC - Education (166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC (733589 Views)

The Oke-ogun Polytechnic (saki) 2016/2017 Admission Processes / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2016/2017 Admission Processes / The Modalities For 2016/2017 Admission Processes Into Higher Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (414) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 18, 2016
gentleman100:
and you think I don't know all you've mentioned? Smiles* why not address the issues of harrassing civilians? Why no mention UK, and other reasonable EU country involve in the deluded act Nigeria military get involve in? Why no address what I said about aspirants and cadets having a negative attitude upon getting enlisted or commissioning? Why not address the pot belly issue?.... You know they are true. By the time you get admitted, and probably or let me say lucky enough to graduate, you will know the military is now semi slaves to senators and others. Even top ranked military officers aspires to retire and come into politics, lol.... That's why they will do almost anything to please the top politicians. The dignity is now in oppressing civilians. On my last attempt, the commandant son came, and they had to cancel the time required for the race because of "him". Cadets there can explain better. For those that will be admitted, try and change the O.T. So many cadets die, not as a result of the training but due to those idiots that call themselves seniors, they make them go through body damaging punishments. Make enquiries about how they roll in US military academy as well as those in the EU. Once again, to hell with Nigeria military, they are more corrupt than civilians.
I commend your level of reasoning bro, but you should acknowledge that Nigeria is just developing into a first class country ,you're naming US and UK ,from your level of reasoning which I commend ,I'll leave you with the homework to know how old US is and how long they have grown into top class civilization, Nigeria is just 56 ,those countries you're enving have built their country into an A class civilized place on incorruptible and and loyal people sweat and blood .....We are getting there ,instead of lament ,do something for your country ,be the change you desire.
America has security cameras everywhere in case anyone thinks of perpetuating insurgency ,they have security backgrounds on every citizen ,
we don't have these ,our security would gradually advance.
About the pot bellied people you're talking ,every man irrespective of his course wants to be successful to the end ,transition from military to politics is a sign of a successful man eg David mark ...
Bro we are 36th in the world of military and advancing ...
Don't be bitter bro ,you can still go for short service
Bless...

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by omotijani007: 1:08pm On Dec 18, 2016
ekoson95:
Gentlemen potential clowns, we the One Bar Generals are back....how is your morale
welcum arty man......congratulation on ur successful first quarter........more bars to ur shoulder.........the morale is extremely high to burn a stone......gist us hw the first quarter went......
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by gentleman100(m): 1:15pm On Dec 18, 2016
hilaryJustiN:

I commend your level of reasoning bro, but you should acknowledge that Nigeria is just developing into a first class country ,you're naming US and UK ,from your level of reasoning which I commend ,I'll leave you with the homework to know how old US is and how long they have grown into top class civilization, Nigeria is just 56 ,those countries you're enving have built their country into an A class civilized place on incorruptible and and loyal people sweat and blood .....We are getting there ,instead of lament ,do something for your country ,be the change you desire.
America has security cameras everywhere in case anyone thinks of perpetuating insurgency ,they have security backgrounds on every citizen ,
About the pot bellied people you're talking ,every man irrespective of his course wants to be successful to the end ,transition from military to politics is a sign of a successful man eg David mark ...
Bro we are 36th in the world of military and advancing ...
Don't be bitter bro ,you can still go for short service
Bless...
kudos... Future CDS. At last, someone with good reasoning skill. I pray you get admitted and commissioned, they need people like you to put in sense. Thanks... I love you (No homo). Kudos once again. And.... As for me, goodbye to Nigeria Military. "Although, David Mark is not a very good example, he was the senate President when bills that pushed the economy into recession were passed"

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by oldfoolnigger(m): 1:17pm On Dec 18, 2016
Well said bro[quote author=hilaryJustiN post=52037949]
About the pot bellied people you're talking ,every man irrespective of his course wants to be successful to the end ,transition from military to politics
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by oldfoolnigger(m): 1:20pm On Dec 18, 2016
ekoson95:
Gentlemen potential clowns, we the One Bar Generals are back....how is your morale
Welcome back sir.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by SammieLowkey(m): 2:31pm On Dec 18, 2016
ekoson95:
Bro I see u jare. Welcome back!!!

Please you guys should help with tips to get us further prepared/ready cos it's never a smooth ride(you know we might not hear 4rm you all in a long time)

As per ur question: #Morale_overload

Shun sir!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by SammieLowkey(m): 2:53pm On Dec 18, 2016
Dear Gentleman100 ,

I get the fact that at some point you were an aspirant of 'our stinking academy' as you put it, but just because u didn't make it due to one reason or another doesn't mean u should badmouth the military & all it stands for.

I know you feel like you're helping we d aspirants by telling us how 'corrupt' NDA admission process & d military is, thanks for the advice, but u need not impose ur idea on anyone. All we aspirants need from every one is encouragements/tips/prayers and all not otherwise.

If we go by ur logic, we won't be seeing all these cadets on this thread na. Pls, we've had enough of ur discouraging posts. Even if u criticize the military from now till d end of the world, you CAN'T change our minds but we'd rather you don't.

Thank you Sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by gentleman100(m): 6:06pm On Dec 18, 2016
SammieLowkey:
Dear Gentleman100 ,

I get the fact that at some point you were an aspirant of 'our stinking academy' as you put it, but just because u didn't make it due to one reason or another doesn't mean u should badmouth the military & all it stands for.

I know you feel like you're helping we d aspirants by telling us how 'corrupt' NDA admission process & d military is, thanks for the advice, but u need not impose ur idea on anyone. All we aspirants need from every one is encouragements/tips/prayers and all not otherwise.

If we go by ur logic, we won't be seeing all these cadets on this thread na. Pls, we've had enough of ur discouraging posts. Even if u criticize the military from now till d end of the world, you CAN'T change our minds but we'd rather you don't.

Thank you Sir

dear sammylowkey.... The tip(s) I have for you is to get a strong godfather and write your NDAEE @ a Center where they can help you. I HAVE SEEN SOLDIERS GIVE ANSWERS TO ASPIRANTS. .... You can also pray but include your godfather in your prayer. meritMyFoot.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Deeking111(m): 9:42pm On Dec 18, 2016
Pls u people should help your brother s pls ..help with pass questions pls davidduru9@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by lhurdmayor(m): 10:39pm On Dec 18, 2016
Am 21 already but have a diploma in accounting, can i apply in the 69RC for NA to study accounting. The only bearer i think i have is the age.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by oldfoolnigger(m): 11:50pm On Dec 18, 2016
lhurdmayor:
Am 21 already but have a diploma in accounting, can i apply in the 69RC for NA to study accounting. The only bearer i think i have is the age.
If u would nt have clocked 22 before sept.next year,u are good to go.but if not,consider dss.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 19, 2016
gentleman100:
dear sammylowkey.... The tip(s) I have for you is to get a strong godfather and write your NDAEE @ a Center where they can help you. I HAVE SEEN SOLDIERS GIVE ANSWERS TO ASPIRANTS. .... You can also pray but include your godfather in your prayer. meritMyFoot.
GOD FATHER MY FOOT
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 12:23am On Dec 19, 2016
SammieLowkey:
Dear Gentleman100 ,

Thank you Sir

correct I dey feel ur morale
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by eroonss: 1:04am On Dec 19, 2016
I would like to register for next year NDA shortlisting
please I need the requirements and advise
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by gentleman100(m): 4:14am On Dec 19, 2016
nnamdi1998:
GOD FATHER MY FOOT
then if you're admitted... Come back here and repost this. Keep wasting your time, there are many viewing this page without making comments. They know it's sure already based on the level of influence they have. Just keep wasting your time. Even if you make the first list, come and repost it and I will make apologies for all I have said. #Ode

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by gentleman100(m): 4:18am On Dec 19, 2016
lhurdmayor:
they won't allow you but I have seen a boy who is not 17 who came to selection board, funny enough, he didn't hide it, he is a son of a top officer in the airforce....... Well, unless you pad your age and if they dectect... HomeStraight.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Dann01(m): 7:43am On Dec 19, 2016
ekoson95:
Ekoson95, wlcm back and congrats. Meanwhile, morale is high
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 19, 2016
gentleman100:
then if you're admitted... Come back here and repost this. Keep wasting your time, there are many viewing this page without making comments. They know it's sure already based on the level of influence they have. Just keep wasting your time. Even if you make the first list, come and repost it and I will make apologies for all I have said. #Ode
I'll surprise yougringringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 19, 2016
gentleman100:
when you know what you want and you want it badly enough, you will work hard enough to get it

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 19, 2016
many who have sought admission for years are in the habit of blaming their father, mother, uncles, teachers and even their country for their failures, they don't ever believe it's their fault.
But it's always their fault because if they really want to gain admission, they'd be willing to pay the price
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by jaeybee98(m): 3:31pm On Dec 19, 2016
ekoson95:
This bastard! Announcing ur arrival is ur problem ba?? How have you been??
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by gentleman100(m): 5:57pm On Dec 19, 2016
nnamdi1998:
I would surprise u OLODORABATA
smiles* imagine a 300Level student in one of the top 20 federal universities in Nigeria also with a high first class CGPA in mathematics who sat for NDAEE and was not getting shortlisted....plus over 270 in UTME, 1C and 2Bs in O'level result.... Keep studying o, By the time those guys load over 80 in your state with answers during exams (that's almost 70 aspirants with 160/160) you will know say the gateway to generalship is very narrow for people that are "godfatherless".

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by SammieLowkey(m): 7:55pm On Dec 19, 2016
gentleman100:
smiles* imagine a 300Level student in one of the top 20 federal universities in Nigeria also with a high first class CGPA in mathematics who sat for NDAEE and was not getting shortlisted....plus over 270 in UTME, 1C and 2Bs in O'level result.... Keep studying o, By the time those guys load over 80 in your state with answers during exams (that's almost 70 aspirants with 160/160) you will know say the gateway to generalship is very narrow for people that are "godfatherless".
But not impossible

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by oldfoolnigger(m): 8:03pm On Dec 19, 2016
gentleman100:
I do understand ur points sir,but one thing i want u to know is that God,determination and hard work prevail over any other factors.is so clear even to a baby that god fatherism is high there likewise,any other government parastatal in nigeria.many are there purely by merit.OURS WOULD NT BE AN EXCEPTION,OLUWA IS INVOLVED..................,........,..................peace!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by samuelaboy01(m): 7:46am On Dec 20, 2016
1 thing that is sure in life,,,, what would be,would b....I c dat destiny Is more greater than intelligence, but with hard work and persistence without losing ur enthusiasm u can make it, I tell u God rewards everyman according to his labour...God knows best.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by SammieLowkey(m): 9:46am On Dec 20, 2016
samuelaboy01:
1 thing that is sure in life,,,, what would be,would b....I c dat destiny Is more greater than intelligence, but with hard work and persistence without losing ur enthusiasm u can make it, I tell u God rewards everyman according to his labour...God knows best.

Gbam! You're on point brother
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by ekoson95(m): 12:50pm On Dec 20, 2016
jaeybee98:
This bastard! Announcing ur arrival is ur problem ba?? How have you been??

I can see you want to die grin grin grin grin
I've been asleep
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Crackerlordz: 2:59pm On Dec 20, 2016
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by jaeybee98(m): 3:28pm On Dec 20, 2016
ekoson95:

I can see you want to die grin grin grin grin I've been asleep
lol... Something! You feel you can issue threat ba
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 20, 2016
samuelaboy01:
u are on point
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 20, 2016
gentleman100:
like i said earlier ''I WILL SURPRISE YOU''

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (414) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. / Unilag 2015/2016 Admission

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.