Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,863 members, 7,889,886 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:51 PM

Words On Marbles; Whyyou Should Be Careful With Whom u Choose To Have Sex With. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Words On Marbles; Whyyou Should Be Careful With Whom u Choose To Have Sex With. (4555 Views)

A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / Whom U Desire To Have On Bed ,my Wife Of Kim Kardashian..pics Attached / Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Words On Marbles; Whyyou Should Be Careful With Whom u Choose To Have Sex With. by obontami: 9:55pm On Aug 19, 2015
prettythicksme:
grin superstiton
nothing dey happen toto food na prick
cc ftboy ducksoup fuckmewell arch1 femistico

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Words On Marbles; Whyyou Should Be Careful With Whom u Choose To Have Sex With. by BANGERLEE1(m): 9:55pm On Aug 19, 2015
This no be cutehector... No....
Re: Words On Marbles; Whyyou Should Be Careful With Whom u Choose To Have Sex With. by ronald4lif(m): 10:09pm On Aug 19, 2015
What a piece of tosh. Arrant baloney laced with unfounded mysticism that doesn't amount to dogsh1t.
Re: Words On Marbles; Whyyou Should Be Careful With Whom u Choose To Have Sex With. by Swagk101(m): 10:39pm On Aug 19, 2015
The mendacity/falseness of this thread is colossal/enormous, hogwash indeed. *strolls to the nearest brothel in the hood*
Re: Words On Marbles; Whyyou Should Be Careful With Whom u Choose To Have Sex With. by Johnnoah1st: 10:46pm On Aug 19, 2015
Cutehector:
since there is no means to detect that then be careful.. There a cases where some girls hav confessed to sleepin wit men and chaining their destinies in the underworld in diliverance sessions...
STORY 4 d gods, hmm... am joking ooo, i personally destest having many sexual partner.
Re: Words On Marbles; Whyyou Should Be Careful With Whom u Choose To Have Sex With. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 19, 2015
Op is a virgin i feel his pain well jst get a vaseline nd do u sef sum good k.
Re: Words On Marbles; Whyyou Should Be Careful With Whom u Choose To Have Sex With. by Vikky014(f): 11:11pm On Aug 19, 2015
Cutehector:
lol is hepatitis a sexually transmitted disease?
it can b transmitted through kissing ooo. nt only sex
Re: Words On Marbles; Whyyou Should Be Careful With Whom u Choose To Have Sex With. by Cutehector(m): 11:44pm On Aug 19, 2015
obontami:

guy forget na me obontamii nothing dey happen
baDdest niGga.... Fela kuti died of hiv/aids u knw wink
Re: Words On Marbles; Whyyou Should Be Careful With Whom u Choose To Have Sex With. by Deejavuu(f): 11:45pm On Aug 19, 2015
ronald4lif:
What a piece of tosh. Arrant baloney laced with unfounded mysticism that doesn't amount to dogsh1t.

Odiegwu!! angry

All these ontop what undecided
Re: Words On Marbles; Whyyou Should Be Careful With Whom u Choose To Have Sex With. by Cutehector(m): 11:49pm On Aug 19, 2015
Vikky014:
it can b transmitted through kissing ooo. nt only sex
kissing too? Woooow! See what am tryn to advise these guys, they b formin badooo...

1 Like

Re: Words On Marbles; Whyyou Should Be Careful With Whom u Choose To Have Sex With. by Cutehector(m): 11:51pm On Aug 19, 2015
markmira:
Op is a virgin i feel his pain well jst get a vaseline nd do u sef sum good k.
the theme of d writeup was advising u to be careful with whom u hav sex with.... Not on virginity.
Re: Words On Marbles; Whyyou Should Be Careful With Whom u Choose To Have Sex With. by Cutehector(m): 11:52pm On Aug 19, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
This no be cutehector... No....
no be me, na ur ancestors.
Re: Words On Marbles; Whyyou Should Be Careful With Whom u Choose To Have Sex With. by ronald4lif(m): 11:58pm On Aug 19, 2015
Deejavuu:

Odiegwu!! angry

All these ontop what undecided

angry
Re: Words On Marbles; Whyyou Should Be Careful With Whom u Choose To Have Sex With. by Deejavuu(f): 12:51am On Aug 20, 2015
ronald4lif:

angry

Repent tongue
Re: Words On Marbles; Whyyou Should Be Careful With Whom u Choose To Have Sex With. by FTBOY: 12:56am On Aug 20, 2015
obontami:

cc ftboy
ducksoup
fuckmewell
arch1
femistico
u for tell am say we dey fvck evil spirit comot for bitches body grin grin
how many winsh fit withstand 9 inches grin
Re: Words On Marbles; Whyyou Should Be Careful With Whom u Choose To Have Sex With. by obontami: 6:22am On Aug 20, 2015
Cutehector:
baDdest niGga.... Fela kuti died of hiv/aids u knw wink

how sure how you that you are not a carrier of the disease ??

When last did yo go for hiv/aids test ??

Is it only thru sex one can contact the disease ??

These are questions begging for answers my brother
Re: Words On Marbles; Whyyou Should Be Careful With Whom u Choose To Have Sex With. by obontami: 6:27am On Aug 20, 2015
FTBOY:
u for tell am say we dey fvck evil spirit comot for bitches body grin grin how many winsh fit withstand 9 inches grin
tell 'em bro

hahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Words On Marbles; Whyyou Should Be Careful With Whom u Choose To Have Sex With. by Cutehector(m): 6:28am On Aug 20, 2015
obontami:

how sure how you that you are not a carrier of the disease ??

When last did yo go for hiv/aids test ??

Is it only thru sex one can contact the disease ??

These are questions begging for answers my brother
obontami lol listen.. I knw u like to fvck just as u"v written, buh take it easy.. Its as simple as that..
Re: Words On Marbles; Whyyou Should Be Careful With Whom u Choose To Have Sex With. by FTBOY: 6:47am On Aug 20, 2015
obontami:

tell 'em bro

hahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin
Re: Words On Marbles; Whyyou Should Be Careful With Whom u Choose To Have Sex With. by cococandy(f): 6:52am On Aug 20, 2015
Most importantly std's are real.

Not this spiritual thingy.
Re: Words On Marbles; Whyyou Should Be Careful With Whom u Choose To Have Sex With. by FTBOY: 6:57am On Aug 20, 2015
Cutehector, u must be a learner...
let's have a deal, can we? Find me any biitch possessed with any kind of evil spirit, and if I don't fvck that evil spirit out after 2 rounds call me a bastard! she doesn't need a pastor to do that. e be like say u no know say prick dey wey fit enter women intestine. lemme see if that spirit wouldn't come out if I bang her hard from the rear.
Re: Words On Marbles; Whyyou Should Be Careful With Whom u Choose To Have Sex With. by FTBOY: 6:58am On Aug 20, 2015
cococandy:
Most importantly std's are real.

Not this spiritual thingy.
babe, condom dey
Re: Words On Marbles; Whyyou Should Be Careful With Whom u Choose To Have Sex With. by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 20, 2015
Cutehector:
the theme of d writeup was advising u to be careful with whom u hav sex with.... Not on virginity.
stop reminding people of such tinz cuz nobody is listening,since u blive it then practice it alone.
Re: Words On Marbles; Whyyou Should Be Careful With Whom u Choose To Have Sex With. by Cutehector(m): 6:59am On Aug 20, 2015
FTBOY:
Cutehector, u must be a learner...
let's have a deal, can we? Find me any biitch possessed with any kind of evil spirit, and if I don't fvck that evil spirit out after 2 rounds call me a bastard! she doesn't need a pastor to do that. e be like say u no know say prick dey wey fit enter women intestine. lemme see if that spirit wouldn't come out if I bang her hard from the rear.
I prophesy that u will sleep with a woman from d marine kingdom! Amen!
Re: Words On Marbles; Whyyou Should Be Careful With Whom u Choose To Have Sex With. by FTBOY: 7:01am On Aug 20, 2015
Cutehector:
I prophesy that u will sleep with a woman from d marine kingdom! Amen!
Amen! mumu, na today I don dey fvck winsh? undecided
Re: Words On Marbles; Whyyou Should Be Careful With Whom u Choose To Have Sex With. by Femistico(m): 10:42pm On Aug 20, 2015
obontami:

cc ftboy
ducksoup
fuckmewell
arch1
femistico
I swear baba...toto food na prick..we fu*k anything fu*kable...in as much there is hole..I fu*k anything called pussay irrespective of who owns it..I dnt care

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women / Men, How Does Sex Feel For You? Is It Sweeter Than Sugar? / Apparently MFM Is Not a Church. / He Asked Me Out, I Hesitated But Now He Has Another Girl And I Love Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.