Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,313 members, 7,947,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 08:50 PM

Are You Unemployed, And You Ve NO SKILLS To Start A Business. - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Are You Unemployed, And You Ve NO SKILLS To Start A Business. (540 Views)

Unemployed/UnderEmployed? Living in Benin City? / Get The Skills To Live The Way You Want! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Unemployed, And You Ve NO SKILLS To Start A Business. by lateef16: 8:40pm On Aug 19, 2015
Are you a graduate,school lever or you just want to have a skill to start your own business this is an opportunity for you. My name is Adekunle a graduate based in abuja. Am a passionate young nigerian entrepreneur/business person. Am into laundry business. Let me not bore u with much about myself. I have discovered in recent times that the world even our economy(nigeria) have moved from a certificate based economy to a skilled based economy(i.e what skill do you posses or what can you offer) but many graduate,unemployed youth have failed to realised this. I have read so many stories on this platform on how graduates becomes frustrated after series of attempt in searching for jobs. You will agree with me why most companies makes a publication for a job in which those eligible to apply for it are fresh graduates but the company is asking for 1-3yrs experience... hmmm na wa ohhh! so where do you want a fresh graduate to get such experience. The reality is that the economy is no more a certificate economy. it is now the SKILL YOU POSSES. I call it SKILL meet OPPORTUNITY. This means you need to have the right skill and look for the right opportunity. So what skill do you posses? Well, am not here to tell you what skill you need to get a job but what skill you can learn to become self employed and build a business empire. Am organizing a training for those who are passionate and have the dream of establishing a laundry shop. I will be training on A-Z of modern professional laundry business, how you can setup your laundry with little capital. Also i will teach on how to setup a mobile laundry business without having a shop, you can work from home and you will get a lot of customer( i guess you know we are in the e-commerce world). Like i said earlier for only those passionate about laundry business. if you are intrested you can contact me on 07036787466,08055269697 or send an email to exquisite.dry@gmail.com, exquisite.dry1@gmail.com i will respond. thanks

(1) (Reply)

R.c Design Analysis With Orion / Become An IRCA Certified Lead Auditor With The ISO 9001:2018 Training (QMS) / Pass Cisco , Mcitp,cwna Without Stress! Seize The Moment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.