Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,560 members, 7,888,795 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:26 PM

Muslims banned from Slovakia, 'will Only Accept Christians' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslims banned from Slovakia, 'will Only Accept Christians' (6787 Views)

“senate Will Only Accept Budget Submitted By Buhari” – Saraki / “senate Will Only Accept Budget Submitted By Buhari” – Saraki / We Will Only Accept Probe From ’99, Nothing Less – Igbo Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims banned from Slovakia, 'will Only Accept Christians' by ALISMILE(m): 11:22am On Aug 20, 2015
Here d bible supports genocide, slavery and subjugation of women! (Deuteronomy 20:10-14)
As you approach a town to attack it, first offer its
people terms for peace. If they accept your
terms and open the gates to you, then all the
people inside will serve you in forced labor. But
if they refuse to make peace and prepare to
fight, you must attack the town. When the LORD
your God hands it over to you, kill every man in
the town. But you may keep for yourselves all
the women, children, livestock, and other
plunder. You may enjoy the spoils of your
enemies that the LORD your God has given you.
Re: Muslims banned from Slovakia, 'will Only Accept Christians' by funlord(m): 11:23am On Aug 20, 2015
grin
Tunguy01:
Religion , I pity dos guys above me spewing trash,Islamic is more enlightening dat Christianity, am a Christian thou bt 1 qustn I want 2 ask is , IS Jesus Christ a Muslim or I dnt knw., why do xtians calls on Jesus name while praying, why nt God, d last time I checked, he was a prophet like mohammed nd Moses, dnt 4get d gods (obatala,orunmila) were prophet too.., religion is confusing, just be moral !!!!

This 1 kind of "OLODO" na the "world class version"!

Re: Muslims banned from Slovakia, 'will Only Accept Christians' by ALISMILE(m): 11:25am On Aug 20, 2015
Here according to d bible rapist must marry their victims of rape! (Deuteronomy 22:28-29 NLT)
If a man is caught in the act of raping a young
woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty
pieces of silver to her father. Then he must
marry the young woman because he violated
her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.
What kind of lunatic would make a rape victim
marry her attacker?
Re: Muslims banned from Slovakia, 'will Only Accept Christians' by vision2022: 11:29am On Aug 20, 2015
When BIAFRA come they will be rejected too.
Re: Muslims banned from Slovakia, 'will Only Accept Christians' by ALISMILE(m): 11:36am On Aug 20, 2015
Here is a very short list of biblical contradictions! Theological doctrines: 1. God is satisfied with his works
Gen 1:31
God is dissatisfied with his works.
Gen 6:6
2. God dwells in chosen temples
2 Chron 7:12,16
God dwells not in temples
Acts 7:48
3. God dwells in light
Tim 6:16
God dwells in darkness
1 Kings 8:12/ Ps 18:11/ Ps 97:2
4. God is seen and heard
Ex 33:23/ Ex 33:11/ Gen 3:9,10/ Gen 32:30/ Is 6:1/
Ex 24:9-11
God is invisible and cannot be heard
John 1:18/ John 5:37/ Ex 33:20/ 1 Tim 6:16
5. God is tired and rests
Ex 31:17
God is never tired and never rests
Is 40:28
6. God is everywhere present, sees and knows all
things
Prov 15:3/ Ps 139:7-10/ Job 34:22,21
God is not everywhere present, neither sees nor
knows all
things
Gen 11:5/ Gen 18:20,21/ Gen 3:8
7. God knows the hearts of men
Acts 1:24/ Ps 139:2,3
God tries men to find out what is in their heart
Deut 13:3/ Deut 8:2/ Gen 22:12
8. God is all powerful
Jer 32:27/ Matt 19:26
God is not all powerful
Judg 1:19
9. God is unchangeable
James 1:17/ Mal 3:6/ Ezek 24:14/ Num 23:19
God is changeable
Gen 6:6/ Jonah 3:10/ 1 Sam 2:30,31/ 2 Kings
20:1,4,5,6/
Ex 33:1,3,17,14
10. God is just and impartial
Ps 92:15/ Gen 18:25/ Deut 32:4/ Rom 2:11/ Ezek
18:25
God is unjust and partial
Gen 9:25/ Ex 20:5/ Rom 9:11-13/ Matt 13:12
11. God is the author of evil
Lam 3:38/ Jer 18:11/ Is 45:7/ Amos 3:6/ Ezek 20:25
God is not the author of evil
1 Cor 14:33/ Deut 32:4/ James 1:13
12. God gives freely to those who ask
James 1:5/ Luke 11:10
God withholds his blessings and prevents men
from receiving
them
John 12:40/ Josh 11:20/ Is 63:17
13. God is to be found by those who seek him
Matt 7:8/ Prov 8:17
God is not to be found by those who seek him
Prov 1:28
14. God is warlike
Ex 15:3/ Is 51:15
God is peaceful
Rom 15:33/ 1 Cor 14:33
15. God is cruel, unmerciful, destructive, and
ferocious
Jer 13:14/ Deut 7:16/ 1 Sam 15:2,3/ 1 Sam 6:19
God is kind, merciful, and good
James 5:11/ Lam 3:33/ 1 Chron 16:34/ Ezek 18:32/
Ps 145:9/
1 Tim 2:4/ 1 John 4:16/ Ps 25:8
16. God's anger is fierce and endures long
Num 32:13/ Num 25:4/ Jer 17:4
God's anger is slow and endures but for a minute
Ps 103:8/ Ps 30:5
Re: Muslims banned from Slovakia, 'will Only Accept Christians' by ALISMILE(m): 11:38am On Aug 20, 2015
vision2022:
When BIAFRA come they will be rejected too.
Ibos re already refugees in other lands!
Re: Muslims banned from Slovakia, 'will Only Accept Christians' by SomebodyLovesMe: 12:03pm On Aug 20, 2015
haywhy911:
who rememberz adolf hitler? I guess he was a muslim too,huh? Double standard christians.

You miss the point. For every Adolf Hitler, there are 1.57 billion muslims waiting to do the same.

They have a problem with humanity, and vice versa.

1 Like

Re: Muslims banned from Slovakia, 'will Only Accept Christians' by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 20, 2015
Tunguy01:
Religion , I pity dos guys above me spewing trash,Islamic is more enlightening dat Christianity, am a Christian thou bt 1 qustn I want 2 ask is , IS Jesus Christ a Muslim or I dnt knw., why do xtians calls on Jesus name while praying, why nt God, d last time I checked, he was a prophet like mohammed nd Moses, dnt 4get d gods (obatala,orunmila) were prophet too.., religion is confusing, just be moral !!!!

Jesus is ALIVE, mohammed is dead. Stop comparing Jesus to mohammed, they are different people who lived different type of live.
Re: Muslims banned from Slovakia, 'will Only Accept Christians' by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 20, 2015
ALISMILE:
Here according to d bible rapist must marry their victims of rape! (Deuteronomy 22:28-29 NLT)
If a man is caught in the act of raping a young
woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty
pieces of silver to her father. Then he must
marry the young woman because he violated
her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.
What kind of lunatic would make a rape victim
marry her attacker?

Thats the Old testament, things have changed now. Update yourself(new testament.)
Re: Muslims banned from Slovakia, 'will Only Accept Christians' by atlwireles: 12:48pm On Aug 20, 2015
nduchucks:

Expected bigotry from a well-known Islamaphobic old coot. I suppose your terrorists from the East are Muslims as well. dolo

What phobia? smart nations like slovakia are trying to keep your terrorist brothers out, before they start killing for your blood sucking god. angry
Re: Muslims banned from Slovakia, 'will Only Accept Christians' by SOUNDKING: 1:05pm On Aug 20, 2015
Meanwhile,somewhere in Africa one president is busy granting Assyrum to fleeing ISIS leaders,the world is quiet about it,,,,,,,,the shiit go soon hit the fan.
Re: Muslims banned from Slovakia, 'will Only Accept Christians' by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 20, 2015
CuckoldMaster:
Europe is truly under siege. England has fallen, France is close to falling. They have invaded Germany as well. Europe is just waking up.

It just has to wake up. Otherwise, it will in future pay a steeper price that what it's paying ATM!
Re: Muslims banned from Slovakia, 'will Only Accept Christians' by Jascon4: 1:14pm On Aug 20, 2015
ALISMILE:
Here the bible supports kidnapping and rape of women-(Judges 21:10-24 NLT) So they sent twelve thousand warriors to
Jabesh-gilead with orders to kill everyone there,
including women and children. "This is what you
are to do," they said. "Completely destroy all the
males and every woman who is not a virgin."
Among the residents of Jabesh-gilead they
found four hundred young virgins who had
never slept with a man, and they brought them
to the camp at Shiloh in the land of Canaan.
The Israelite assembly sent a peace delegation
to the little remnant of Benjamin who were living
at the rock of Rimmon. Then the men of
Benjamin returned to their homes, and the four
hundred women of Jabesh-gilead who were
spared were given to them as wives. But there
were not enough women for all of them. The
people felt sorry for Benjamin because the
LORD had left this gap in the tribes of Israel. So
the Israelite leaders asked, "How can we find
wives for the few who remain, since all the
women of the tribe of Benjamin are dead? There
must be heirs for the survivors so that an entire
tribe of Israel will not be lost forever. But we
cannot give them our own daughters in marriage
because we have sworn with a solemn oath that
anyone who does this will fall under God's
curse."
Then they thought of the annual festival of the
LORD held in Shiloh, between Lebonah and
Bethel, along the east side of the road that goes
from Bethel to Shechem. They told the men of
Benjamin who still needed wives, "Go and hide
in the vineyards. When the women of Shiloh
come out for their dances, rush out from the
vineyards, and each of you can take one of them
home to be your wife! And when their fathers
and brothers come to us in protest, we will tell
them, 'Please be understanding. Let them have
your daughters, for we didn't find enough wives
for them when we destroyed Jabesh-gilead. And
you are not guilty of breaking the vow since you
did not give your daughters in marriage to
them.'" So the men of Benjamin did as they
were told. They kidnapped the women who took
part in the celebration and carried them off to
the land of their own inheritance. Then they
rebuilt their towns and lived in them. So the
assembly of Israel departed by tribes and
families, and they returned to their own homes.

From your above statement, then you lied about ever being a christian. If you ever were a christian, then you would certainly know that Christians have never been and will never be under the Mosaic law, that's why the are called Christians because they follow Christ. The scripture you quoted above was intended for the Jews and not christians. As at that time, christianity was not birthed.

Go and arm yourself with the knowledge of the scripture and Christianity before you begin your attack.

3 Likes

Re: Muslims banned from Slovakia, 'will Only Accept Christians' by samflex(m): 1:16pm On Aug 20, 2015
whatis1god:
ReSee all of these foolish people above me saying trash and masturbating over the foolishness and barbaric practices imbibed by the slovakia government
U are so proud of your religion right?
Your God is all loving god right?
Ur religion is the most peaceful one right?
Then visit www.evilbible.com

Then you will see the atrocity committed by ur blood-sucking YAHWEH,

how he killed innocent children because of religion.
How he supported SEXISM
How he helped his so called people in RAPING
How he helped and support SLAVERY
How he he masterminded the killing of millions of people

These are just few among the atrocities commited by your KILLING-MACHINE god u serve
Also remember that ADOLPH HITLER was only following the commandment of these EVIL, SEXIST, god he found in the most VIOLENT BOOK in the world called BIBLE.

Inshort Christianity is the real evil in this world
They are hypocrites
They pretend they love you when deep inside them they plot evil
They pretend to be peace-loving but the in real they are wolves
They are very good in disguise
Trust me christians have hands in the terror facing the world today. It may take long but, one day the truth will surface.
I know them and the evil god the serve too well.

Re: Muslims banned from Slovakia, 'will Only Accept Christians' by tunex23: 1:22pm On Aug 20, 2015
FEAR ISLAM...... grin grin grin
Re: Muslims banned from Slovakia, 'will Only Accept Christians' by freeage7(m): 2:02pm On Aug 20, 2015
DaBullIT:
Not all muslims are terrorists , But all terrorists are Muslims

Slovakia has a good reason not to accept muslim , displaced migrants

Where are those blood sucking extremists? I need them to come fault this logic
Re: Muslims banned from Slovakia, 'will Only Accept Christians' by azzima(m): 2:21pm On Aug 20, 2015
emmasege:
You ain't a Christian. If you were, you would know that Jesus Christ is not just one of the prophets, but the very begotten SON OF GOD and this was announced before his birth and confirmed at his baptism. Didn't you read in the Bible that because he humbled himself to the point of submitting to be crucified when he could call on legions of angels, which made God to exalt him and give him a NAME that is above every name? Prophets/Priests who came before him were meant to call people to repentance and atone for people's sins before God, all of which was to no avail. Hence, God needed to send His own Son so that HE (Christ) became the sacrifice, made the sacrifice and also received the sacrifice. None of those prophets you cited qualified to perform those three roles. And ever since then, there is no longer a mediation between God and Man, other than Christ-the SON OF GOD.
I need not educate you further because you have never been a Christian. The fact that you were born one does not qualify you to be a Christian. Moreover, i even doubt your Christian background.
don't mind him Jared. Even in the quran, Mohammed called Jesus a MESSIAH and not a messenger

2 Likes

Re: Muslims banned from Slovakia, 'will Only Accept Christians' by haywhy911(m): 3:08pm On Aug 20, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:

You miss the point. For every Adolf Hitler, there are 1.57 billion muslims waiting to do the same.

They have a problem with humanity, and vice versa.
hope u are not just assuming? Name 5 terrorist muslims u know.. Lets be factual
Re: Muslims banned from Slovakia, 'will Only Accept Christians' by ManTiger(m): 3:08pm On Aug 20, 2015
CuckoldMaster:
Interesting to see how the UN and Amnesty International will view this. Does Slovakia have the right to ban Muslims from entering their country?
They have the right to chose whatever race and religion of asylum seeker.

I think the League of Muslim Brotherhood from Saudi and Emirate can absorb as much Muslim as they wanted.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims banned from Slovakia, 'will Only Accept Christians' by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 20, 2015
ManTiger:

They have the right to chose whatever race and religion of asylum seeker.

I think the League of Muslim Brotherhood from Saudi and Emirate can absorb as much Muslim as they wanted.

Case closed.
Re: Muslims banned from Slovakia, 'will Only Accept Christians' by esther1994(f): 3:42pm On Aug 20, 2015
Tunguy01:

If You are a Christian as u claim, how come you don't have answers to all this question u are asking?

2 Likes

Re: Muslims banned from Slovakia, 'will Only Accept Christians' by esther1994(f): 3:49pm On Aug 20, 2015
dayowunmi:

Lolz, he's a christian and he's asking why Christians call on Jesus during prayer. He's like a person asking why is manchester city based in the city of manchester.
This question is out of point
Re: Muslims banned from Slovakia, 'will Only Accept Christians' by staymore: 4:03pm On Aug 20, 2015
Tunguy01:

You are not a Christian
Tell us your religion without being ashamed.
Re: Muslims banned from Slovakia, 'will Only Accept Christians' by whatis1god(m): 5:48pm On Aug 20, 2015
Me?
olawalepopoola:

Repent or be ready to face the wrath of GOD (YAWEH/JEHOVA)

U see urself am i the one to repent or you and ur blood sucking yahweh
Who killed innocent children for religion
Who pity not the fruit of the womb e.t.c
And you are there judging other people

I know u guys are lazy bones
I never read and never will
U pay your pastors to do the reading for you
And he come every sunday to tell you the sweet part of d diabolic book called bible he read
And he covered the other side
Have you ever wonder why d jews are not christians?
They see jesus christ as scam
He never really exist according to the jews

So tell me now
Who is to repent?
Re: Muslims banned from Slovakia, 'will Only Accept Christians' by whatis1god(m): 5:57pm On Aug 20, 2015
samflex:

Ur grand father, ur grandma, ur entire generation are the one you just referred to as ODE OSHI
from geneology of ur lineage to the last that will ever exist are the u referred to as ODE OSHI
Now listen who is the ODE OSHI? you and ur blood sucking yahweh

U never read and never will
And he come every sunday to tell you the sweet part of d diabolic book called bible he read
They see Jesus christ as scam

Have you visited www.evilbible.com to see the attrocities committed by your ODE OSHI god?

Fool like will never learn
Pastors rape ur your mother
Bleep your wives
bleeped your daughter
Yet fool like you will say thou shalt not judge
They reap you off ur heard earned money
Play prank on you
Yet you say they are men of god
I know u the followers are the men of satan
Foolish one of a babaric parent
Re: Muslims banned from Slovakia, 'will Only Accept Christians' by samflex(m): 6:00pm On Aug 20, 2015
whatis1god:

Ur grand father, ur grandma, ur entire generation are the one you just referred to as ODE OSHI
from geneology of ur lineage to the last that will ever exist are the u referred to as ODE OSHI
Now listen who is the ODE OSHI? you and ur blood sucking yahweh

U never read and never will
They see Jesus christ as scam

Have you visited www.evilbible.com to see the attrocities committed by your ODE OSHI god?

Fool like will never learn
Pastors rape ur your mother
Bleep your wives
bleeped your daughter
Yet fool like you will say thou shalt not judge
They reap you off ur heard earned money
Play prank on you
Yet you say they are men of god
I know u the followers are the men of satan
Foolish one of a babaric parent

2 Likes

Re: Muslims banned from Slovakia, 'will Only Accept Christians' by rollybest(m): 6:17pm On Aug 20, 2015
slovakia pls prevent lest u regret,they are giving us problem here

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muslims banned from Slovakia, 'will Only Accept Christians' by whatis1god(m): 6:31pm On Aug 20, 2015
AdmiralDru:

Jesus is ALIVE, mohammed is dead. Stop comparing Jesus to mohammed, they are different people who lived different type of live.

How do you knw that jesus is alive?
The scam that has never really exist?

If what you read in tje bible is so true
The answer these questions
1. When was jesus truly born? A.during the first census in isreal, while quirinius was the governor of syria B. During the reign of Herod the great.

NOTE!!! Herod the great died in March of 4Bc and census took place in 6 and 7 AD about 10 years after Herod's death

2. Who bought the field where Judas died? A. The chief priest bought the field B. Judas bought the field

3. How did Judas died? A. Judas hang himself B. Judas bought open and his inside spilled out

4. Who found the empty tomb? A. Only Mary Magdalene and the other mary B. Mary Magdalene and mary the mother of james and Salome C. Mary magdalene went to the thumb alone, found the stone removed, ran to find Peter and return to the thumb with Peter and another desciple

5. When did Jesus Ascention took place? A. Jesus ascention took place in bethany on the same day of his resurrection B. Took place fourty days after his resurrection at Mount Olive

6. When did the fig tree withered? A. The tree withered immediately and the desciple commented about it B. The tree was not found to be withered until atleast the next day

These are just few
So tell me where is the evidence that this man had really existed?
The Jews who are supposed to give a reliable account of this man called Jesus said nobody like that has ever exist.
Andg they even said its a scam
Man must wack thats what brought bible into existence.

So?
Re: Muslims banned from Slovakia, 'will Only Accept Christians' by rollybest(m): 6:41pm On Aug 20, 2015
all this people speaking about the BIBLE should list any christian terrorist group in the world presently

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hameed Ali In Uniform (pics) / Buhari Installed As Grand Patron Of The Nigerian Red Cross Society / Osinbajo To Inaugurate National Livestock Plan In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.