Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,812 members, 7,976,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 06:11 PM

Labaran Maku Vs Tanko Almakura Court Drama: The Questions I Ask APC Fans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labaran Maku Vs Tanko Almakura Court Drama: The Questions I Ask APC Fans (1432 Views)

Tanko Almakura & Wife Visit Buhari In London (Photos) / Tanko Almakura Carrying Garri On His Head (photo) / Tanko Almakura Controlling Traffic At Accident Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Labaran Maku Vs Tanko Almakura Court Drama: The Questions I Ask APC Fans by businessMODE(m): 7:53am On Aug 20, 2015
What do you really mean by CHANGE if the agents of change (APC flag bearers) do the same thing or even worst than what PDP were doing?

Looking at the Maku vs Almakura drama in court >>> http://www.gossipha.com/drama-in-court-as-governor-almakuras-witnesses-turn-against-him-and-testify-that-maku-won-elections-in-their-area/ I wonder what we are up to

APC Fans over the months keep criticizing Labaran Maku because to them ---he is selfish for dumping PDP for APGA even when It, According to him was a religious gang up against him---

What most westerners don't understand is that politics in the North is a different ball game and no one wants to know how good you can be or how bad their person is provided they share the same "faith"

In North-Central it is worst ---Kaduna, Benue, Plateau, Nasarawa and Taraba on the North-East are major states Christians and Moslems are clandestinely fighting to take over or retain dominance ---

Did anyone of you wonder why Muslims celebrated when Governor Patrick Yakowa died in a plane crash (bomb blast) or why Governor James Ngilari of Adamawa was not outrightly given the PDP ticket despite seating as the incumbent? ---it is obvious that it is because of their faith

Labaran Maku so far was the only force on the opposinsion that could face an incumbent governor, but the PDP in consonance with the Northern Oligarchs and APC in the state single out an unpopular candidate and enthroned him as the party's candidate ....

When Maku left PDP for APGA, the race ended for PDP ...matter of fact PDP candidate Agabi didn't campaign for the election -he was just a front to prevent Maku from getting the ticket ----

What happened in the Presidential election proved the strength of PDP in the state as it was the only APC governed state that Buhari didn't win election in ---of Couse you will recall that of the 24 member house of assembly, only 3 were APC, of 3 Senators, 2 were PDP matter of fact all were elected under PDP, the third moved to APC to secure his seat using the Governor to rig election which he had to beg the PDP flag bearer to withdraw the case from the tribunal ---

When the results were been collated, results were announced over public address systems and people within and outside the collation centre in INEC office in Lafia were calculating the total scores and Maku was leading ---all of a sudden the PA systems were switched off, a team of military men came in, and latter on state radio NBS, it was announced that Almakura won even when results were not completely collated yet ...

Abduallahi Adamu is Obasanjo co-horts in the 2003-2007 election rigging team, why wont results be announced even when some haven't submitted theirs yet ---

There is no surprise if Maku comes out victoriously because evidence of political assassinations in the state are pointing accusing fingers on Almakura for killing people who gave Maku video and documented evidence of rigging in their area

Don't be blind
Re: Labaran Maku Vs Tanko Almakura Court Drama: The Questions I Ask APC Fans by Immanueladebol(m): 7:55am On Aug 20, 2015
Re: Labaran Maku Vs Tanko Almakura Court Drama: The Questions I Ask APC Fans by natas22: 7:56am On Aug 20, 2015
Re: Labaran Maku Vs Tanko Almakura Court Drama: The Questions I Ask APC Fans by Oklander: 8:00am On Aug 20, 2015
Story for the gods…

(1) (Reply)

Badagry Dockyard A 100% Private Venture, Says Firm / Governor Nasir El-rufai To Marry Buhari Daughter. / Will Tradition Support The Father Of The Oni Of Ife Prostrating To His Son?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.