Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,967 members, 7,973,354 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 02:45 PM

Car Thief Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Lagos (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Car Thief Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Lagos (Photos) (40778 Views)

Motorcycle Thief Burnt By Mob In Abuja (Graphic Photos) / Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" / Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Thief Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Lagos (Photos) by redsun(m): 9:23am On Aug 20, 2015
Some of those wild apes around him look igbos to me,they look well fed.And the victim obviously look like an area boy.

Nigerian society is a curse one
Re: Car Thief Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Lagos (Photos) by redsun(m): 9:24am On Aug 20, 2015
Some of those wild apes around him look igbos to me,they look well fed.And the victim obviously look like an area boy.

Nigerian society is a curse one and that is why people are suffering. There is no atom of rationality or order whatsoever.
Re: Car Thief Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 20, 2015
Jungle justice is a condemnable act. Nobody should take judgement of one's Innocence or guilt into his/her own hands., but this is Nigeria where a thief gets bail in two hours and comes back to perpetuate more evil. Most of these citizens have been robbed n ''re-robbed'' to a point of loss of sensitivity to these issues. It doesn't still make it legally okay tho. Remember, two wrongs don't make a right...
Re: Car Thief Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 20, 2015
himkers:
[size=14]Have nothing to comment.

Just happy denying INTROVERT and LADY F their birthrights grin [/size]

LAGOS: HEADQUARTERS OF JUNGLE JUSTICE shocked
Re: Car Thief Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Lagos (Photos) by mickyeddi(m): 9:30am On Aug 20, 2015
metronaija:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-mQ08oi2gp4c/VdTjM14i7XI/AAAAAAACJMY/SkNtyT4nMTo/s1600/CMzAaT6XAAEWYzL.jpg[/img]
An suspected car thief was caught and burnt to death in Lagos yesterday.According to a www.metronaija.com reader,who was at the scene said ,he was caught at Isikalu street junction,Olodi-Apapa, Lagos...

Wow...... ...Jungle justice though..Still not an option

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/08/photo-car-thief-burnt-to-death-by-angry.html

Black people are naturally evil and wicked, I now see why a lot of scientists label your lots as sub-humans. So you burn a man alive for stealing a car and yet you guys are governed by criminals that have stolen billions from you. Hopefully you guys will evolve into normal humans in the next century.
Re: Car Thief Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Lagos (Photos) by HDee(m): 9:30am On Aug 20, 2015
why steal?
Re: Car Thief Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Lagos (Photos) by STEREOV4545: 9:31am On Aug 20, 2015
I fear for Niger o....
Re: Car Thief Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Lagos (Photos) by chukslawrence(m): 9:36am On Aug 20, 2015
hyfr:
you can share your problem with a brother. What's shoroniyen?
It means "Not an excuse". I indirectly seek for help, u advised me but when I seek for advice, I knw u'd help me. Irony of life as you said earlier.
Re: Car Thief Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Lagos (Photos) by joanana(f): 9:47am On Aug 20, 2015
Well, i don't support jungle justice. The people believe that it is a way to ward off thieves from their area and its a lesson to anyone that tries or thinks to steal.

Compare to what i saw in 2000 (O.P.C & Hausa Clash), this is nothing!!!! It is the way of life in that area. Think twice before stealing or killing anyone because the consequences will be greater than the act itself. If the thief think he will saved by the police think again because before they get there he will be on his way to the great beyond!

That is y the One million boys (agroup of thieves) as they are called come to steal in a group, else cos they know what will happen to them if they are caught! That is how they get justice in this area undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Car Thief Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Lagos (Photos) by joanana(f): 9:50am On Aug 20, 2015
UyaiHarley:
Jungle justice is a condemnable act. Nobody should take judgement of one's Innocence or guilt into his/her own hands., but this is Nigeria where a thief gets bail in two hours and comes back to perpetuate more evil. Most of these citizens have been robbed n ''re-robbed'' to a point of loss of sensitivity to these issues. It doesn't still make it legally okay tho. Remember, two wrongs don't make a right...

You are right but u dare not say this to them cos you may get burnt too!!!! If its happening, i look the other way and pray that the police gets there on time.
Re: Car Thief Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 20, 2015
Every single person in that picture is a victim but one is just more committed than the others.

How do you go home to your family, hug your Wife, kiss your kids, eat diner when you've just roasted a human being alive?

But the thief sha, na wa for him in these day and age.
Re: Car Thief Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 20, 2015
Bluetooth2:

Sometimes self-justice is good, especially in a country where the police and the judiciary have failed the masses.
there are so many innocent people people that are killed like this victms of cumstance....... I don't subscribe to jungle justice @ all its bad... Those ppl doing that are sure criminals of the highest order
Re: Car Thief Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Lagos (Photos) by olarashad(m): 10:04am On Aug 20, 2015
Lagos boys sneh burn broda ole sneh grin[b][/b][color=#006600][/color]
Re: Car Thief Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Lagos (Photos) by zicky(m): 10:14am On Aug 20, 2015
hyfr:
Irony of life, the real criminals that are meant to be burnt with brimstone are busy jetting round the continent, while a victim of frustration from these criminals is vested upon. Nigerians its high time we stopped jungle justice, if you have recovered your stolen item why not call the police.
He's not the only one frustrated by govtment officers. Why steal from other frustrated Nigerians, why not go steal from d criminals.
Re: Car Thief Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Lagos (Photos) by primeminister: 10:14am On Aug 20, 2015
am new here
Re: Car Thief Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 20, 2015
tollytexy:
THey won't try this during fuel scarcity ..lol
see you, that's when scare fuel will be suppluse to burn a theif
Re: Car Thief Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Lagos (Photos) by bummyla(m): 10:28am On Aug 20, 2015
God Have Mercy on Us! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Car Thief Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Lagos (Photos) by vislabraye(m): 10:45am On Aug 20, 2015
hyfr:
Irony of life, the real criminals that are meant to be burnt with brimstone are busy jetting round the continent, while a victim of frustration from these criminals is vested upon. Nigerians its high time we stopped jungle justice, if you have recovered your stolen item why not call the police.

Well, there are bigger thieves though but make person no dare thief my car Oh. You don't know the pain and traunma that person whose car is stolen will pass through. If the thief is a victim of frustration, he should not make anotner person frustrated. Food for thought. I'm not in support of jungle justice though. undecided
Re: Car Thief Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Lagos (Photos) by kadunasouth(m): 10:47am On Aug 20, 2015
This is madness it may some time good because robbers are wicked but what about situation where an inocent unknowing buy stole vehincle and cut do u apply same judge?
Govt must look into this
Re: Car Thief Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Lagos (Photos) by Michaelkelvin1(m): 10:49am On Aug 20, 2015
himkers:
[size=14]Have nothing to comment.
Just happy denying INTROVERT and LADY F their birthrights grin [/size]

me too
Re: Car Thief Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Lagos (Photos) by Originalsly: 10:57am On Aug 20, 2015
hyfr:
....and why you believe the police would show up when there is nothing for them to gain? ...and these criminals are now victims of frustration? Well...his frustrations would be no more. Yes..jungle justice is barbaric....but then if that is the only effective justice so be it. I can bet my life there a sudden drop in car thefts in that area.
Re: Car Thief Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Lagos (Photos) by wirelex: 11:13am On Aug 20, 2015
So sad. He should have been handed to the police. We are are sinners remember
Re: Car Thief Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Lagos (Photos) by Ashure: 11:24am On Aug 20, 2015
blazetitov:
Bad!

pls help, how do I comment or post a topic without having to quote someone msg. pls direct
Re: Car Thief Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Lagos (Photos) by nkemdi89(f): 11:52am On Aug 20, 2015
hyfr:
So the car he stole was it from those people? Why will a poor man steal from another struggling man? Do you know the pain the owner of the car went through before acquiring the car? In as much am not an advocate of jungle justice I dotn support crime, besides you can't compare white, blue collar crime to the type of crime he did, cos the white collar crime has no direct bearing with a particular victim unlike the one he committed. Don't promote crime.
Re: Car Thief Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Lagos (Photos) by ceejay80s(m): 12:15pm On Aug 20, 2015
PassingShot:

Compared to treasury looters, car thieves are petty thieves.

Treasury looters that you defend have caused more damage to your life and have made sure you and your generations remain in poverty; have made sure you continue to worship them and their off springs; have made it impossible for you to think straight as well.

My point is, no justification for burning caught thieves.
u & ur generation will remain in proverty
Re: Car Thief Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Lagos (Photos) by neocortex: 12:17pm On Aug 20, 2015
The police need to wake up to their responsibility,
these evil men need to be identified and prosecuted
immediately.

It is disheartening that some hypocrites who
condemned the Alu 4 atrocity are here justifying this
crime against humanity.
Is one life more precious than another ?

1 Like

Re: Car Thief Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Lagos (Photos) by PassingShot(m): 12:18pm On Aug 20, 2015
ceejay80s:

u & ur generation will remain in proverty
I didn't really mean you with the "you" pronoun. You're obviously a kid. cheesy
Re: Car Thief Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Lagos (Photos) by Dezzx(m): 12:53pm On Aug 20, 2015
hyfr:
gbam!
Re: Car Thief Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Lagos (Photos) by ilo04(m): 2:03pm On Aug 20, 2015
this is barbaric n wickedness this is barbaric n wickedness
Re: Car Thief Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Lagos (Photos) by Fourwinds: 2:25pm On Aug 20, 2015
hyfr:
if I recover my car, what will I do with the thief I'd just hand him over to the police, whether he is released or not its not my business and is a great sin which will hunt one later in life
dat is my problem with Nigerians" so if d thief is released or not it is not ur business.. so d havoc continues rite. I'm not in support of the thief been burn but d failure of d system is what we are experiencing.. d police don't care provided d thief can pay #5000 for bail and he is released.. d court don't care provided d highest bidder can pay d money d suspect is let off d hook.. Yes " I don't care" is what has brought us to dis level and u can see d reflection in d society
Re: Car Thief Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Lagos (Photos) by blazetitov: 2:32pm On Aug 20, 2015
Ashure:

pls help, how do I comment or post a topic without having to quote someone msg. pls direct

Easy. Just scroll down to the bottom of each article, you will see a 'reply icon' just above the ads. click on that and feel free to type your objective comments.
Re: Car Thief Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Lagos (Photos) by Ashure: 3:48pm On Aug 20, 2015
blazetitov:

Easy. Just scroll down to the bottom of each article, you will see a 'reply icon' just above the ads. click on that and feel free to type your objective comments.

Bless you.
blazetitov:

Bless you.
blazetitov:

Bless you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Syrian Businessman Shot Dead In Kano And Son Kidnapped (Graphic Photos) / Kester Ehiwe Kidnapped And Killed In Edo. Photo / I Bought Human Jaw To Do Fortune Charm For Clients — Islamic Cleric (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.