Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,409 members, 7,978,293 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 04:03 AM

Who Have The Most Indecent Dressing In The Century We Are Now? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Have The Most Indecent Dressing In The Century We Are Now? (701 Views)

Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry / Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife / Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Have The Most Indecent Dressing In The Century We Are Now? by BeazyBee(m): 8:05am On Aug 20, 2015
It has been in view that the rate of dressing indecently in Nigeria and the world at large is becoming alarming, many seducive attires are now being sown by the so called fashion designers and i don't think this occured during the time of our forefathers. If u are being interviewed to choose on who dress MOST indecently among these option, which will u choose and give reason for your answer. N.B: Please be sincere (a) MALE (b) FEMALE (c) MALE & FEMALE
Re: Who Have The Most Indecent Dressing In The Century We Are Now? by kuuljay(m): 8:15am On Aug 20, 2015
as a guy I can't wear only boxers and go outside my gate but check our sisters and bumshots grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Have The Most Indecent Dressing In The Century We Are Now? by FruityLass: 8:16am On Aug 20, 2015
Am an african woman.

I dress to dignify Lord, myself and my culture as my identity.

#ProudlyYoruba

My culture, my way, my value.
Why would I want to change that because of civilization?
Re: Who Have The Most Indecent Dressing In The Century We Are Now? by BeazyBee(m): 8:24am On Aug 20, 2015
Am not condeming any one am just saying out my mind, i think the females has d most indecent dressing, we males are just based on trouser, T - Shirt, long sleve, nicker but the females are based on so many like bumshort, spag, legis, mini skirt, armless, braless blouse. they will say they are showing off their body, what for

(1) (Reply)

#whenaliensmeetnigerians / People Who Borrow Billions To Plant Flowers Won’t Rule Ekiti Again- Fayose / NEMA Discovers 22 Boko Haram Members Among Nigerians Deported From Cameroun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.