Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,023 members, 7,919,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:27 AM

Choruses That I Don't Love To Sing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Choruses That I Don't Love To Sing (480 Views)

Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets / Chris Oyakhilome Called Sinach To Sing To Lady On Wheelchair, "She Got Healed" / Helen Oritsejafor Lies On The Rug In Church As Choristers Sing (p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Choruses That I Don't Love To Sing by Vanderandrew(m): 8:17am On Aug 20, 2015
During Praise and worship in church, anytime these songs are raised, I switch off.
1) Jesus Na Biggie Man
2) Bend Low
3) Satan Commot for Road Oh
4) Everybody Blow your Trumpet
5) Oh sing Oh sing Praise da Lord
6) Satan don fall for ground oh
Re: Choruses That I Don't Love To Sing by dangote7510(m): 8:36am On Aug 20, 2015
why?
Re: Choruses That I Don't Love To Sing by Vanderandrew(m): 9:22am On Aug 20, 2015
I love songs that contain God's word. Songs that have a more deep expression of your heart to God. e.g thou art worthy oh Lord, Worthy Oh Lord to receive Glory, Honour and Power.

Peagon English Songs like Winner Oh Oh, Winner-Is very good
Re: Choruses That I Don't Love To Sing by Sanchez01: 9:33am On Aug 20, 2015
Vanderandrew:
I love songs that contain God's word. Songs that have a more deep expression of your heart to God. e.g thou art worthy oh Lord, Worthy Oh Lord to receive Glory, Honour and Power.

Peagon English Songs like Winner Oh Oh, Winner-Is very good
You need to be in a corporate worship session and here them sing your #5.

FYI, it was never "oh sing oh sing oh" but "oh singer sing on" (this was in the time past).

The present day lyric is; Praise the Lord! My soul, my spirit, praise the Lord.

(1) (Reply)

WE MUST DO THE WILL OF GOD God-confirming Our Election Part 1. / Transmit The Right Thoughts / Ogun Government Seals 6 Alcohol Selling Shops In Motor Park

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.