Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,310 members, 7,950,592 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 05:19 PM

Ineed Of An Investor Or A Partner In Export - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ineed Of An Investor Or A Partner In Export (553 Views)

Looking For An Investor Or Loan / Moringa Seed For Sale In Export Quantity / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ineed Of An Investor Or A Partner In Export by adebayo4ng(m): 10:04am On Aug 20, 2015
Good morning fellow Naira Landers, I need a company or an individual who has a registered Limited Liability or Public Liability company to partner with me in export business, I will source for the contract, source for the commodity and also do the documentation of the commodity. But what the partner will do is only funding, and we will share the profit on 70% by 30% (4 me) basis.

Requirement
1. The company must be a registered company in Nigeria.
2. If it has an export license fine, if it doesn't the representative of the company must be ready to get an export license.
3. Have a dollar domiciliary account for receiving payment from export proceeds, or be ready to open one.
4. Be ready to sing an MOU (Memorandum Of Understanding) with me.
5. Be ready to to send a representative with me wherever we are going for product sourcing and documentation for the purpose of transparency and accountability.

If you are interested, I will prefer company or individuals within the North Central, East, South or Western Part of Nigeria for the purpose of accessibility because of where I base.

You can contact me Adebayo Toluwani on 08072057493, 08137803408 or my email adebayo4ng@gmail.com thanks.
Re: Ineed Of An Investor Or A Partner In Export by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 20, 2015
What commodity are you looking at.
Re: Ineed Of An Investor Or A Partner In Export by adebayo4ng(m): 12:15pm On Aug 20, 2015
cashew nut, sesame seed, charcoal, chilly pepper and dry split ginger for a start.
Re: Ineed Of An Investor Or A Partner In Export by ishadfurnitures: 9:20am On Aug 25, 2015
Think im interested.

(1) (Reply)

I Have Registered With NPDC And want To Use It With NNPC / Learn The 4c's Of Diamond Buying & Selling: Shop Smarter! / Moving Help/relocation Service Needed In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.