Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,237 members, 7,887,658 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:01 PM

I Need Advice Don't Abuse Just Advice Me As Ur Brother - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advice Don't Abuse Just Advice Me As Ur Brother (2432 Views)

No Bashing Just Advice / Which One Will U Choose As A Wife For U Or Ur Brother (photo) / I Need Advice For My Girl's Friend Behaviour Please Don't Abuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Advice Don't Abuse Just Advice Me As Ur Brother by donholy28(m): 11:44am On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Close room pervert! Close room pervert!
Lol

If you're in his shoes and she comes back to you saying she's sorry and deep within you, you still love her won't you accept her back?
A biitch tried to do that to me and I invited her to my house to discuss...and when she came i told her to her face to get lost...then i killed d love i had for her
Re: I Need Advice Don't Abuse Just Advice Me As Ur Brother by donholy28(m): 11:46am On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Yea yeah Perfect man.. Relationships are things of ups and downs.. the main fact that she's back asking for forgiveness cancels all other past sins
And that cancels all? just like that?.. what if u catch ur guy cheating on u,he den breaks up with u and after one month he comes back to manage u...damn! will u accept him back?
Re: I Need Advice Don't Abuse Just Advice Me As Ur Brother by SUGARBEE(f): 11:49am On Aug 20, 2015
donholy28:
A biitch tried to do that to me and I invited her to my house to discuss...and when she came i told her to her face to get lost...then i killed d love i had for her

I didn't know you were this shallow
Re: I Need Advice Don't Abuse Just Advice Me As Ur Brother by SUGARBEE(f): 11:49am On Aug 20, 2015
donholy28:
And that cancels all? just like that?.. what if u catch ur guy cheating on u,he den breaks up with u and after one month he comes back to manage u...damn! will u accept him back?

Why not?
Re: I Need Advice Don't Abuse Just Advice Me As Ur Brother by donholy28(m): 11:51am On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Why not?
u are a die hard hypocrite...u know very well that u won't accept him
Re: I Need Advice Don't Abuse Just Advice Me As Ur Brother by donholy28(m): 11:53am On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:

I didn't know you were this shallow
love can't make me stupiid...if u accept the person back..d little respect he/she has for u will evaporate
Re: I Need Advice Don't Abuse Just Advice Me As Ur Brother by IamLEGEND1: 12:05pm On Aug 20, 2015
with ur kind of english....
almost every girl will play tennis with ur heart (& money)
Re: I Need Advice Don't Abuse Just Advice Me As Ur Brother by SUGARBEE(f): 12:07pm On Aug 20, 2015
donholy28:
love can't make me stupiid...if u accept the person back..d little respect he/she has for u will evaporate

donholy28:
u are a die hard hypocrite...u know very well that u won't accept him

How old are you?
Re: I Need Advice Don't Abuse Just Advice Me As Ur Brother by donholy28(m): 12:09pm On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:

How old are you?
of what importance will u knowing my age serve?
Re: I Need Advice Don't Abuse Just Advice Me As Ur Brother by SUGARBEE(f): 12:10pm On Aug 20, 2015
donholy28:
of what importance will u knowing my age serve?

Okay bye
Re: I Need Advice Don't Abuse Just Advice Me As Ur Brother by donholy28(m): 12:22pm On Aug 20, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Okay bye
no problems.....op back to u...don't u ever accept her back but it doesn't mean u have to make her ur enemy...she can remain ur friend but have nothing to do with her
Re: I Need Advice Don't Abuse Just Advice Me As Ur Brother by ilo04(m): 1:27pm On Aug 20, 2015
DDeliverer:
WOW...HOW CAN I READ THIS AND NOT INSULT YOU? HOW??
grin
DDeliverer:
WOW...HOW CAN I READ THIS AND NOT INSULT YOU? HOW??
Re: I Need Advice Don't Abuse Just Advice Me As Ur Brother by sevantex(m): 5:57pm On Aug 20, 2015
I advise u move on from this babe and avoid further drama wit her. Concentrate more on ur hustle/studies and enjoy ur own life. U'll definitly love again and the new babe will respect u more.
Re: I Need Advice Don't Abuse Just Advice Me As Ur Brother by kacglobal: 7:01pm On Aug 20, 2015
obisime:
I left my girl friend early this year,when I caught her with one of her friend in her place fighting because of a guy's.That time thing is difficult for me when she demanded money from me for her school and for her anti burial that she leave with,but I try looking for where to borrow but I did not see,I gave her d one that I have than.After I caught her,i ws very angry & upset,I refuse to call her,she called and said she no more intreated in d relationship again. I leave her because she the one that suppose to apologize to me.last month she came to my house ,& she ask of my new girl friend, I told her I don't have any one,she said she want to tell me some thing,but she will say it on phone,I called her she did not say it.This my girl's this year will make us eight years, in relationship the same month I lost my daddy,I have not sleep with her or kiss her even when she seduce me, God bear me witness if lie.she called me & she said she need help from me ,and she want to come back indirect way.please just give me advice,am just confuse and I don't want to take a rough step,but I still love her

Op. Can u swallow back your vomit if yes . then u can take her back. But if not guy go and hustle . she will do it again when she is money tightened. And u can't give her.

Well my last bullet. Accept her back by f.u.c.king the hell outta her. And keep on doing it till u think your satisfied.
Re: I Need Advice Don't Abuse Just Advice Me As Ur Brother by boxer022(m): 7:27pm On Aug 20, 2015
Listen and listen good, the girl in question is not a good person. The fact that she is asking you for assistance and wanting to come back after she said that she was no longer interested shows that she is not a serious person. I advice that if you want to help her, go ahead but forget about taking her back.
Re: I Need Advice Don't Abuse Just Advice Me As Ur Brother by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 20, 2015
And you think she's gonna respect you when she finally comes back? First of all, she would conclude that you don't speak well, second of all, she would term it that you are not in her class, third of all she would claim that you are too desperate and last of all she would use you as maga.

My case, is even worse. When I decide to love I love with my own heart and mind, and do all I can to make the girl happy, but am telling you, if you dare continue to do Mr nice guy for this asshole of a girl, you definitely will regret it later.

I have learnt to end relationships which are totally invaluable to me. This your fuckanizer of a girlfriend will Bleep** another man in your presence one day and beat you up after collecting your money if you are not careful. It's high time you man up and throw this loose muthafucker away.

Don't listen to this guys that say when you get her back, fu*ck her and dump her. If she use belle hold you nko? Na die you day o. Heed ma warning.

Plan your life, dress well and get even finer babes. Ask yourself, no be oshomole marry lara? By error, omission, or commitment or commission are they even suppose to meet? Or obasanjo and Stella? Oga free this Bastard, use your life do better thing jare.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Women Find It Improper To Be Asked Their Age? / Mother Admit Sleeping With 15yrs Old Son (photo/snapshot) / Ladies Don't Be Mislead: Real Reason Why Men Don't Marry Their GF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.