Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,955 members, 7,896,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 02:28 AM

If You Are The Husband What Will You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are The Husband What Will You Do? (798 Views)

I Have Feelings For My Neighbor's Husband, What Should I Do? / The Husband Is A Soldier And The Wife A Police Officer (Photos) / Prostitute Calls Wife To Report Her Pastor Husband…what She Said Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are The Husband What Will You Do? by abacusCm(m): 12:58pm On Aug 20, 2015
Armed robbers came into a couple's house, after rubbing dem,dey handed over a pistol to de husband to shoot nd kill his wife or dey will shoot him deed
The husband started pleading for mercy dat de could nt shoot his wife bcs he loved her so much, the robbers gave him a hot slap,took de gum from him nd gave it to de wife to shoot de husband or she will die,de wife without any hesitation shot straight de husband but there was no bullet in de gum, the robbers started laughing nd left.
If u are the husband WHAT WILL U DO
Re: If You Are The Husband What Will You Do? by falconey(m): 12:59pm On Aug 20, 2015
hmmmm......start searching for my own wife.
Re: If You Are The Husband What Will You Do? by Arbiola(f): 1:04pm On Aug 20, 2015
Lol
Re: If You Are The Husband What Will You Do? by victree007(m): 1:06pm On Aug 20, 2015
God help her
Re: If You Are The Husband What Will You Do? by lawrykings(m): 1:07pm On Aug 20, 2015
she don park be tht o undecided
Re: If You Are The Husband What Will You Do? by alahamad(m): 1:07pm On Aug 20, 2015
Nullify the marriage or be a bit nice by Divorcing her......
Re: If You Are The Husband What Will You Do? by libertyfather(m): 1:19pm On Aug 20, 2015
abacusCm:
Armed robbers came into a couple's house, after rubbing dem,dey handed over a pistol to de husband to shoot nd kill his wife or dey will shoot him deed
The husband started pleading for mercy dat de could nt shoot his wife bcs he loved her so much, the robbers gave him a hot slap,took de gum from him nd gave it to de wife to shoot de husband or she will die,de wife without any hesitation shot straight de husband but there was no bullet in de gum, the robbers started laughing nd left.
If u are the husband WHAT WILL U DO

I will stage another robbery with the same mode of operation and give a head shoot.... stewpeed girl that call herself a wifwe
Re: If You Are The Husband What Will You Do? by delishpot: 1:24pm On Aug 20, 2015
She don pack go be that o.
But why is it that women are always portrayed in negative light on NL?
Why cant it be wife said No I so much love my husband while husband pulls the trigger? Why are you guys hell bent on draging our women in the mud? This may b3 a joke but the mind cant differentiate between both some times.

1 Like

Re: If You Are The Husband What Will You Do? by drey076(m): 1:27pm On Aug 20, 2015
na divorce straight

(1) (Reply)

A Unique Nigerian Wedding (pics) / Photo: How True Is This? / Interesting!! If Your Wife Did This To You, What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.