Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,582 members, 7,948,254 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 05:06 PM

I Need A Business To Invest Atleast A Million Naira Into.please I Need Your Idea - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need A Business To Invest Atleast A Million Naira Into.please I Need Your Idea (1801 Views)

What Business/investment Can I Put My 1million Naira Into / Turn Your 1000 Naira Into Hundreds Of Thousands / What Can I Invest 250k Naira Into Within 6months & Make 50k Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Business To Invest Atleast A Million Naira Into.please I Need Your Idea by lumachris(m): 1:59pm On Aug 20, 2015
PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVISE NAIRALANDER,I WANT TO INVEST IN THE COMMERCIAL TRANSPORT SECTOR.CAN I HAVE YOUR VIEWS ABOUT THESE SECTOR.MERITS AND DEMERITS.THANKS
Re: I Need A Business To Invest Atleast A Million Naira Into.please I Need Your Idea by foxychev(m): 3:27pm On Aug 20, 2015
Commercial transport is profitable but challenging:
Your eyes can't see everything, so you need managers you can trust. The major risk is accidents, but if you adhere to good maintenance standards and can enforce safety measures on the drivers that risk will be minimized.
I can provide you more assistance and information concerning business registration with CAC in Nigeria.
PIN:58B0A621
Re: I Need A Business To Invest Atleast A Million Naira Into.please I Need Your Idea by dorcky: 5:27pm On Aug 20, 2015
@lumacris... Well it really depends on the area you are looking at sir ... But will not mind us having a contract with you if you wouldn't mind sir ..
Here is our contact : 07037902325
And you can as well send us a mail on your email : Sab.resources@outlook.com

Contact name : Ebenezer

Will be looking forward to you facourable response sir.
Bye for now .
Re: I Need A Business To Invest Atleast A Million Naira Into.please I Need Your Idea by moneyspeaking15(m): 7:06am On Aug 21, 2015
you can invest $1000 dollar in an online social trading. After 7 month, you will keep smiling. call me i will put you through for free.08069049434
Re: I Need A Business To Invest Atleast A Million Naira Into.please I Need Your Idea by Endico(m): 10:25am On Aug 21, 2015
lumachris:
PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVISE NAIRALANDER,I WANT TO INVEST IN THE COMMERCIAL TRANSPORT SECTOR.CAN I HAVE YOUR VIEWS ABOUT THESE SECTOR.MERITS AND DEMERITS.THANKS
Learn export business and be exporting agro products. Visit www.ashumanendurance..com
Re: I Need A Business To Invest Atleast A Million Naira Into.please I Need Your Idea by success9(m): 11:41am On Aug 21, 2015
lumachris:

I do have an idea you can invest in...and the amount I nEEd is N400K for equity/loan...but you have said u are interested in commercial transport... If you are open to ideas, pls provide ur phone number here or email (if u respond to mails quickly).
Re: I Need A Business To Invest Atleast A Million Naira Into.please I Need Your Idea by lumachris(m): 1:48pm On Aug 21, 2015
@ success9,my email is - lumagoose.export@gmail.com.
Re: I Need A Business To Invest Atleast A Million Naira Into.please I Need Your Idea by lumachris(m): 1:52pm On Aug 21, 2015
@Endico, I have gotten a brief knowledge about export,but the issue is having a contract.without having a contract how can you export.
Re: I Need A Business To Invest Atleast A Million Naira Into.please I Need Your Idea by dorcky: 10:14pm On Aug 21, 2015
Yes getting a contract is the issue on export business but I believe if you can join the chambers of commerce.

Thanks
Re: I Need A Business To Invest Atleast A Million Naira Into.please I Need Your Idea by abuhubaidah: 11:31pm On Aug 21, 2015
if you can invest this money on marwa ,I bet you won't regret it..you can two marwa (the new ones )for 900 then register.. you will earn up to 600 or more..
whats app or call me on: 08099421303
Re: I Need A Business To Invest Atleast A Million Naira Into.please I Need Your Idea by PrinceOga: 10:41pm On Aug 23, 2015
Check this out

Re: I Need A Business To Invest Atleast A Million Naira Into.please I Need Your Idea by PrinceOga: 10:46pm On Aug 23, 2015
Check investment page of www.tritechbusinesssolutionsltd.com
Re: I Need A Business To Invest Atleast A Million Naira Into.please I Need Your Idea by xfile: 11:18pm On Aug 23, 2015
Hello lumachris. .
Now, there is no business without risk. And there are no amount of capital too small or big to start any profitable business. All you need is to develop an image or character that is able to meet daily business demands.
Going, by the previous, I would like you to take an hour of your time this Saturday to come evaluate a new business opportunity and am 100% sure you would be glad you came.
VENUE: DE RENAISSANCE HOTEL, IKEJA LAGOS. just behind ikeja shopping mall or (SHOPRITE).
TIME : 11am.
Call: 08188365114 for more details
Re: I Need A Business To Invest Atleast A Million Naira Into.please I Need Your Idea by emilluck(m): 7:20am On Aug 24, 2015
We all know that oil and gas sector in nigeria is one of the most profitable busines.
There are over 500000 fuel trucks in nigeria that has not done their CALIBRATION and over 100000 filling stations in ,igeria that has also not done their undergrand energy tank CALIBRATION as diracted by the fedral government.
Now this is where we come in as a company that renders this CALIBRATION service to oil and gas marketer, both major and minor marketer, as no fuel truck is permitted to load in the fuel depot. And no filling stattion is also permitted to run until this CALIBRATION is done.
We have all the experiences on how this busines in done, and all the neccessary conections both in department of petroleum resource(DPR) and petrol tankers drivers association(PTD).
All we need now is people who are ready to partner with us to bring this to pass.
We are also ready to go into legal aggreement to authenticate our seriousness.
The total amount of 1.5million is needed to set up this business.
You can call us on 08138098961 or email us on emmyluck@rocketmail.com if you are interested to partner with us. Thank you.
Re: I Need A Business To Invest Atleast A Million Naira Into.please I Need Your Idea by sirpompey(m): 2:26pm On Aug 24, 2015
Invest your 1m into an already established business called recycling and get guaranteed 2.8m in 2 years plus that's over 180 percent on your money it's an investment worth it you can inbox me for details
Re: I Need A Business To Invest Atleast A Million Naira Into.please I Need Your Idea by dorcky: 3:06pm On Aug 24, 2015
Who have not made a mistake, has not tried something new... My business to have it own risk so let us talk about the risk not benefits alone ...
Re: I Need A Business To Invest Atleast A Million Naira Into.please I Need Your Idea by grownaira: 11:10pm On Aug 24, 2015
lumachris:

https://www.nairaland.com/2549485/earn-10-investment-monthly-10
Re: I Need A Business To Invest Atleast A Million Naira Into.please I Need Your Idea by marv1: 6:14am On Aug 31, 2016
lumachris:

I have a business idea u can invest into that pays u 20% monthly. With 1M capital it will become doubled after 5months. 100% REAL AND VERIFIABLE, SAFE, SECURE AND LEGIT. Some people are already making that 1M even more in a month. If u did not get 20% of ur money after 30days or100% of ur money after 5months, u can withdraw ur whole capital any time. Hit me 0.8.0.9.6.6.1.5.0.7.7. If only u are serious. We meet at our office. What u will see will be beyond ur imagination.

(1) (Reply)

Easy $500 A Day Using Facebook & (using Clickbank) (facebook/clickbank Cash) / Make Cool Cash From Rabbit Rearing / How I Ended My Financial Struggles And Frustration (true Life Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.