Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,663 members, 7,847,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 03:50 AM

Editing, Proofreading And Transcription Services At Affordable Rates - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Editing, Proofreading And Transcription Services At Affordable Rates (856 Views)

A Job In Writing, Proofreading, Editing And Overhauling / Writing/editing/proofreading Jobs Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Editing, Proofreading And Transcription Services At Affordable Rates by buicky: 2:40pm On Aug 20, 2015
Anyone in need of impeccable editing, proofreading or transcription services should contact me at:

clearbrusheditors@gmail.com

Rates are affordable and in some cases negotiable.

Thanks.
Re: Editing, Proofreading And Transcription Services At Affordable Rates by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 20, 2015
buicky:
Anyone in need of impeccable editing, proofreading or transcription services should contact me at:

clearbrusheditors@gmail.com

Rates are affordable and in some cases negotiable.

Thanks.

Can you convert my book to audio?
Re: Editing, Proofreading And Transcription Services At Affordable Rates by buicky: 2:40pm On Aug 21, 2015
underlinee:

Can you convert my book to audio?

Yes I can. Please send me your email address so I can communicate better with you. There are a number of things I would like to find out. The size of the book, subject and how soon you would like the assignment completed.

Also, we need to clarify the language specifications. And if we're able to sort all that out, then we'll get to the fee.
Re: Editing, Proofreading And Transcription Services At Affordable Rates by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 21, 2015
buicky:

Yes I can. Please send me your email address so I can communicate better with you. There are a number of things I would like to find out. The size of the book, subject and how soon you would like the assignment completed.

Also, we need to clarify the language specifications. And if we're able to sort all that out, then we'll get to the fee.

Reach me on underlinee@yahoo.com
Re: Editing, Proofreading And Transcription Services At Affordable Rates by buicky: 4:39pm On Aug 21, 2015
I've sent you a mail.
Re: Editing, Proofreading And Transcription Services At Affordable Rates by buicky: 4:51pm On Aug 21, 2015
underlinee:

Reach me on underlinee@yahoo.com

I've sent you a mail.
Re: Editing, Proofreading And Transcription Services At Affordable Rates by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 21, 2015
buicky:

I've sent you a mail.

I have replied you but its still in the outbox
Re: Editing, Proofreading And Transcription Services At Affordable Rates by buicky: 8:02pm On Aug 21, 2015
underlinee:

I have replied you but its still in the outbox

Your mail is yet to drop. I'll respond once it does.

(1) (Reply)

Invitation For Interview / Top Microfinance Bank Job Vacancies (5 Positions) / Acting Jobs: Audition! Audition!! Audition!!! For Tears For Enebi Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.