Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,688 members, 7,945,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 11:29 AM

Burglar & Slacker - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Burglar & Slacker (819 Views)

Burglar And Jesus / Guys, Please Watch This Funny Video Of A Dumb Burglar / House Burglar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Burglar & Slacker by blissieng(f): 11:06pm On Mar 26, 2009
BURGLAR

A man escapes from a prison where he had been kept for 15 years. As he runs away, he finds a house and breaks into it, looking for money and
guns, but only finds a young couple in bed . He orders the guy out of bed and ties him up in a chair. While tying the girl up to the bed, he gets on top of her, kisses her on the neck, then gets up, and goes to the bathroom. While he's in there, the husband tells his wife, "Listen, this guy is an escaped prisoner, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail, and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck. If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, just do what he tells you, just give him satisfaction. This guy must be dangerous, if he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you." To which the wife responds, "He was not kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked if we >kept any Vaseline in the bathroom. Be strong, honey, I love you, too."
Re: Burglar & Slacker by blissieng(f): 11:08pm On Mar 26, 2009
SLACKER

A company, feeling it was time for a shakeup, hires a
new CEO. This new boss is determined to rid the
company of all slackers.

On a tour of the facilities, the CEO notices a guy
leaning on a wall. The room is full of workers and he
thinks this is his chance to show everyone he means
business.
SLACKER

The CEO walks up the guy and asks, "And how much money
do you make a week?"

Undaunted, the young fellow looks at him and replies,

"I make $200 a week. Why?"

The CEO then hands the guy $200 in cash and screams,
"Here's a week's pay, now get out and don't come
back!"

Feeling pretty good about his first firing, the CEO
looks around the room and asks, "Does anyone want to
tell me what that slacker did here?"

With a sheepish grin, one of the other workers
mutters, "Pizza delivery guy."

(1) (Reply)

An Egyptian Interview / Biker: / Shows Off His Fitness Level on a treadmill- returning with Full Force.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.