Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,089 members, 7,880,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:40 PM

Saraki, Dogara Take Committee's Selection To London - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki, Dogara Take Committee's Selection To London (22122 Views)

Workers Humiliate Saraki, Dogara, Ngige The Labour Minister In Abuja On May Day / What We Discussed With Buhari — Saraki, Dogara / Breaking News: Buhari Meets Saraki, Dogara, Others Tonight - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki, Dogara Take Committee's Selection To London by boman2014: 4:18pm On Aug 20, 2015
stepo707:

see una life

LOW LIFE sad
Re: Saraki, Dogara Take Committee's Selection To London by Opinedecandid(m): 4:18pm On Aug 20, 2015
Not a bad deal.
Re: Saraki, Dogara Take Committee's Selection To London by IsiCaterpillar(f): 4:19pm On Aug 20, 2015
ghen ghen ghen
Re: Saraki, Dogara Take Committee's Selection To London by sigiyaya(m): 4:24pm On Aug 20, 2015
stepo707:

see una life
Monitoring spirit grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Saraki, Dogara Take Committee's Selection To London by enitey(f): 4:24pm On Aug 20, 2015
largehead:
Them curse u?

Hahahahahahah
Re: Saraki, Dogara Take Committee's Selection To London by funlord(m): 4:30pm On Aug 20, 2015
sad
largehead:
If them like take am go sambisa...

Introvert and LadyF how market now? Y u allow me carry ur BirthRight?

Chisos! Na me dey here?? shocked
FTC! I'm presently licking seun's azz for this blessing...

See this ones utterly ignorant contribution! If you are really a "LADY" then thank god you at least have some breasts and a _vagina to compensate for your "abject _stupidity"!

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Dogara Take Committee's Selection To London by sparkwil(m): 4:31pm On Aug 20, 2015
I hope Nigerians are seeing d bigger picture here
These legislators are paying themselves real big for doing nothing.
They disagree when it comes to occupying juicy positions but agree when it has to do with sharing billions at the expense of the masses.

I urge Nigerians to stand up against these men.
Let's stop fooling ourselves behind APC/PDP nonsense when u are not always certain of ur daily 3 square meals.
What's wrong is wrong regardless of d pepertrator.
We can't continue this way
Re: Saraki, Dogara Take Committee's Selection To London by largehead: 4:31pm On Aug 20, 2015
funlord:
sad

See this 1! If you are really a "LADY" then thank god you at least have some breasts and a _vagina to compensate for your "abject _stupidity"!
Ok! Clown
Re: Saraki, Dogara Take Committee's Selection To London by stepo707: 4:34pm On Aug 20, 2015
sigiyaya:
Monitoring spirit grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Saraki, Dogara Take Committee's Selection To London by sparkwil(m): 4:42pm On Aug 20, 2015
Dee60:
Nigeria - When are we going to get there?

A bottom end third world country with poor health and educational facilities, yet its officials will travel to hold official meeting in London?

What is the problem with the black man?

You see a plane load of Nigerians arriving in London with a lot of cash to spend on trivials, like committee meeting or so-called destination ceremonies. Same time you see another plane of Brits arriving Nigeria for business - to take away the little we have. How can our currency regain value?

A Nigerian minister will loot money and keep billions in Europe - That is used to develop Europe. Back home his towns men are hailing him/her, for nothing really, other than the fact that he is their townsman. Yet, common bitumen road he/she cannot construct on his/her street!

Legislators going abroad to hold meeting on Nigerian house committee? Unbelievable.

In fact, I have no comment.

Complete sense
Unfortunately until d people kn and demand for their rights we will continue in squalor
Re: Saraki, Dogara Take Committee's Selection To London by mmmustapha(m): 4:43pm On Aug 20, 2015
The so called change you fewfools demand.
Re: Saraki, Dogara Take Committee's Selection To London by sammyj: 4:44pm On Aug 20, 2015
Let them take it to hell fire if they like, all I know is that they will come back and face their forgery case Shekena!! lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Dogara Take Committee's Selection To London by ERODEDEAST(f): 4:47pm On Aug 20, 2015
The "CHANGE" is here at atlast grin
Re: Saraki, Dogara Take Committee's Selection To London by front247: 4:47pm On Aug 20, 2015
All this senators in d apc led govt are not serious. They hav gone recess more than on sitting apc change
Re: Saraki, Dogara Take Committee's Selection To London by IbokUtoroh(m): 4:49pm On Aug 20, 2015
largehead:
If them like take am go sambisa...

Introvert and LadyF how market now? Y u allow me carry ur BirthRight?
Chisos! Na me dey here?? shocked FTC! I'm presently licking seun's azz for this blessing...
lick seun's azz cos of ftc? Jihofah, wetin we dey breed for naija?
Re: Saraki, Dogara Take Committee's Selection To London by jellow(m): 4:51pm On Aug 20, 2015
Noooo leeele.......we are wating 4 them.
Re: Saraki, Dogara Take Committee's Selection To London by ibedun: 5:27pm On Aug 20, 2015
Dee60:
Nigeria - When are we going to get there?

A bottom end third world country with poor health and educational facilities, yet its officials will travel to hold official meeting in London?

What is the problem with the black man?

You see a plane load of Nigerians arriving in London with a lot of cash to spend on trivials, like committee meeting or so-called destination ceremonies. Same time you see another plane of Brits arriving Nigeria for business - to take away the little we have. How can our currency regain value?

A Nigerian minister will loot money and keep billions in Europe - That is used to develop Europe. Back home his towns men are hailing him/her, for nothing really, other than the fact that he is their townsman. Yet, common bitumen road he/she cannot construct on his/her street!

Legislators going abroad to hold meeting on Nigerian house committee? Unbelievable.

In fact, I have no comment.

My brother, it tire me. I no dey born black pickin again. Be like say we useless
Re: Saraki, Dogara Take Committee's Selection To London by akins56(m): 5:27pm On Aug 20, 2015
sigiyaya:
If a prophet had prophesied to me that there will be no YORUBA as the senate president or deputy nor house of rep speaker or deputy i will not have believed it.
HAUSA USING AND DUMPING YORUBA SINCE I960 grin grin grin grin
yusuf lasun is a flat head i guess ? Even bukola is a yoruba, let him continue playing ball, SW go catch am for future, am sure he 'll come screaming the name 'bukola'

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Dogara Take Committee's Selection To London by kernel501: 5:33pm On Aug 20, 2015
Jorussia:
so this Dogara,is not man enough to pick the various committee chairmen of house of reps?So tambuwal is now the De facto speaker of the 8th house of reps?
He's not man enough but he demystified your hero Jagabus.
Re: Saraki, Dogara Take Committee's Selection To London by BermudaTriangle(m): 5:46pm On Aug 20, 2015
sigiyaya:
If a prophet had prophesied to me that there will be no YORUBA as the senate president or deputy nor house of rep speaker or deputy i will not have believed it.

So you recollect how they used and dumped Azikiwe and Igbo Igbos for decades bah ? Good of you for reminding us.
Re: Saraki, Dogara Take Committee's Selection To London by IYANGBALI: 6:02pm On Aug 20, 2015
Bunch of thieves,working only for their own interest. God punish you all
Re: Saraki, Dogara Take Committee's Selection To London by TheAdvocate(m): 6:23pm On Aug 20, 2015
sigiyaya:

Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives is a Yoruba man.
Re: Saraki, Dogara Take Committee's Selection To London by Rotimi47: 6:45pm On Aug 20, 2015
5starmilitant:
Choiii.... These men are wicked sha.
So una run go London go share positions becos of Tinubu and friends abi?

Tinubu must be searching for their uk numbers now. cheesy grin grin
The fear of Tinubu their political superior tactician is the beginning of them borrowing good brains. grin
Re: Saraki, Dogara Take Committee's Selection To London by Seruma: 6:46pm On Aug 20, 2015
Why should they? Cant understand why they need to run away and make the selections abroad, outside Nigeria! Does that mean they cant withstand the pressure? Cant really understand.
Re: Saraki, Dogara Take Committee's Selection To London by nuelyoyo(m): 6:48pm On Aug 20, 2015
sigiyaya:
Ur ignorance is higher than mount Everest, deputy speaker of house of reps, Yusuf lasun is from Osun state, is he not yoruba? And for ur info, Bukula Saraki is Yoruba by tribe, that he comes from Kwara, which is in the north central is just a geographical division. Ur tribe is ur tribe, irrespective of the geo political zone u are from.
Re: Saraki, Dogara Take Committee's Selection To London by redsun(m): 7:00pm On Aug 20, 2015
Vagobonda in power. Nigeria is a rogue state ruled by rogues with zero credibilities.
Re: Saraki, Dogara Take Committee's Selection To London by neocortex: 7:19pm On Aug 20, 2015
Realgana:
Ladies and gentlemen,I will like you to know that I am the TENTH TO COMMENT on this thread,can I get likes for that?
Person wey go quote me and yab me say I de beg for likes go poo for trouser in the middle of market.

Like-hungry guy, no likes for you.
Re: Saraki, Dogara Take Committee's Selection To London by StOla: 7:51pm On Aug 20, 2015
sigiyaya:

But the Senate President is Bukola Saraki who is a Yoruba from Ilorin, and the Deputy Speaker Yusuf Lasun is Yoruba from Osun.

Maybe you need to stop laughing now before you look more stupid.
Re: Saraki, Dogara Take Committee's Selection To London by maasoap(m): 9:40pm On Aug 20, 2015
sigiyaya:
If a prophet had prophesied to me that the YORUBAs will be this disappointed in PMBs government i will not have believed it.
You are still crying because we ditch your clueless hero. Sorry, revenge can be sweet at times.
Re: Saraki, Dogara Take Committee's Selection To London by UltimatedeBest(m): 7:59am On Aug 21, 2015
I love David Mark, he won't travel out to select his committee. Instead, he will do d selection in d comfort of his office in a matter of days

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu In Borno, Commissions Schools, Hospitals & Housing Units (Photos) / We Will Beg Obasanjo, Says Lamido / CBN Has No Option But To Devalue The Naira – S&P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.