Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,054 members, 7,909,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 02:18 PM

Dream Come True - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Dream Come True (451 Views)

Dream Come True: Tef Announces 1,000 Successful Applicants Out Of 93,000 / Lifetime Investment, Invest Now And Make You Dream Come True / Dream Come True (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dream Come True by 007A1: 3:56pm On Aug 20, 2015
My little way of giving back to the community, state, nation and the world at large... I have this thing of getting things done even without my physical cash which is obvious I can't handle right now for reasons best known... but I have this passion of not killing ideas... even though I don't want you to direct your need to me cos physical right now am only #100 rich but I am with the help of God Rich network wise... in this house(dream come true) I have elderly who can help the rising population of youth unemployed but have entrepreneur skills only that they ain't bold enough to start up and that is the only thing denying them freedom... they lack so many things... morals... technical know how... and most importantly financial chain.... so people in the house... who are experienced in your lack will render assistant...so if you know somebody who knows somebody who is skilled tell them to join this group(Dream come true) on fb and post their ordeal.... perhaps it will be attended to .. remember entrepreneur is skill oriented which Everyone can have and let not financial chain tie you to your success... see you at the end of the tunnel...

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Ahead In Your Career / Back To School Season But Can You Really Afford It? / Income Generation Power Packed Ebook/manual/training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.