Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,146 members, 7,880,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:59 PM

Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Buhari's Alleged "Sluggishness" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Buhari's Alleged "Sluggishness" (43349 Views)

Aisha Buhari's Alleged Impostor Speaks Out, "Politicians Are Soiling My Name" / Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Dasukigate / Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Dasukigate... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Buhari's Alleged "Sluggishness" by Nobody: 2:06am On Aug 21, 2015
Elparaiso:

I do not understand your problem with me.
Never mind tho, its your problem, not mine.

Hey bro am sorry..mehn$ for real. grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Buhari's Alleged "Sluggishness" by Elparaiso(m): 2:08am On Aug 21, 2015
diamondtutu:

Hey bro am sorry..mehn$ for real. grin
I don't understand...
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Buhari's Alleged "Sluggishness" by Bamz(m): 3:41am On Aug 21, 2015
qualityovenbake:
Always spewing an ambiguous sentences with no frame of intrinsic or objective meaning; his vocabulary most times lacks definite structure or organisation.

Fixed wink
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Buhari's Alleged "Sluggishness" by olatiler(m): 6:27am On Aug 21, 2015
kingstylo01:

like this:

"in the ascendus maskulahahawa order, pushey a tray of gascolalasticlaclacious semovitamus hayiguaha coupled with a souplacious crikankon edibiebie egusihead invariated with a cow leggogus obustasia wahehelikoto to my erectsus tabular forbido gaga ken kum"

*Waiter faints
cheesy
Bro this of yours will even bad pass Obi own ooooooooooooo
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Buhari's Alleged "Sluggishness" by shizzy7(f): 9:05am On Aug 21, 2015
dmcdad:

Be my guest. I am all set with my armoury.cheesy
I think we should start on another thread..
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Buhari's Alleged "Sluggishness" by dmcdad: 9:25am On Aug 21, 2015
shizzy7:
I think we should start on another thread..
Yeah you are right. Let's do it on Diary section. Open a new diary and drop em there, then you quote my moniker at the base. I would do same with a new diary and respond to yours. Is thay ok by you?
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Buhari's Alleged "Sluggishness" by shizzy7(f): 9:39am On Aug 21, 2015
dmcdad:

Yeah you are right. Let's do it on Diary section. Open a new diary and drop em there, then you quote my moniker at the base. I would do same with a new diary and respond to yours. Is thay ok by you?
I already opened it in the education section do you know how to move it to diary section..
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Buhari's Alleged "Sluggishness" by MNDY(m): 9:49am On Aug 21, 2015
Patrick always reminds me of the character Jude in my favourite BBC radio drama STORY STORY
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Buhari's Alleged "Sluggishness" by shut(f): 10:20am On Aug 21, 2015
natas22:
He speaks and advance dictionaries are consulted

In moby dicks voice " there she blows"

He talks but doesn't communicate.
It's obvious he's a good orator but one of the poorest communicator I know.

There's big difference between talking nd communicating.
How the hell would someone combine 3 languages in just a statement, this cost me my A grade during my first year communication exam.
You don't dothis,it's the most grievous communication crime

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Buhari's Alleged "Sluggishness" by shizzy7(f): 11:12am On Aug 21, 2015
dmcdad:

I can't quote you it keeps saying insufficient permission and access denied maybe you should post your reply on the one I created in the education section,,, the thread is also on my profile.. .
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Buhari's Alleged "Sluggishness" by dmcdad: 11:43am On Aug 21, 2015
shizzy7:
I can't quote you it keeps saying insufficient permission and access denied maybe you should post your reply on the one I created in the education section,,, the thread is also on my profile.. .
This is how it works...

By default, you can't quote anyone on their diary. What you should do is to give your responses on your diary (the vocab diary) and quote my moniker on it, then I would go over to peruse and reply via my own diary. Got it?

Just like the one you opened, before it was moved to the diary section I already replied. But after the mod moved it, my post disappeared. So I had to open my diary to give the response.

Just do same. And quote my moniker.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Buhari's Alleged "Sluggishness" by PapiWata: 11:56am On Aug 21, 2015
shut:

He talks but doesn't communicate.
It's obvious he's a good orator but one of the poorest communicator I know.

There's big difference between talking nd communicating.
How the hell would someone combine 3 languages in just a statement, this cost me my A grade during my first year communication exam.
You don't dothis,it's the most grievous communication crime

Without a scintilla of doubt or uncertainty, it is unambiguously self-evident that your maniacal determination to malign, ridicule, belittle, and pontificate over the intentions and modus operandi of the Always Mighty Patrick Obahiagbon stem and devolve from a simmering, putrescent discontent bordering on phallus envy, as a direct consequence of which I hereby formally excommunicate from the Nairaland Forum you and all who abide by your malignant and revisionist misappropriation of lucid disputation, until such time as you tender your unreserved mea-culpa, in order that you may be exonerated from charges of malicious defamation, which are currently under consideration by the team of legal luminaries engaged specifically for such affronts on human decency and decorum, by Sir Patrick.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Buhari's Alleged "Sluggishness" by Dolarman(m): 12:35pm On Aug 21, 2015
kingstylo01:

like this:

"in the ascendus maskulahahawa order, pushey a tray of gascolalasticlaclacious semovitamus hayiguaha coupled with a souplacious crikankon edibiebie egusihead invariated with a cow leggogus obustasia wahehelikoto to my erectsus tabular forbido gaga ken kum"

*Waiter faints
cheesy

I can't stop laughing..... I will have to memorise this sentence and rush to Mama Chidinma's canteen to blow this grammar, because Chidinma have refuse to speak pigin English to all her mother's customers since she return from NYSC. I hope she faints after hearing my thunderous Vocabulary.... Singing Kukere and Enter the Place.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Buhari's Alleged "Sluggishness" by Joey15(m): 12:52pm On Aug 21, 2015
kingstylo01:

like this:

*Waiter faints
cheesy
Abeg I use God beg u,nor kill me wit laff abeg.
It's JoJo Bankz•[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Buhari's Alleged "Sluggishness" by Joey15(m): 1:02pm On Aug 21, 2015
Hmmmm this man again

It's JoJo Bankz•
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Buhari's Alleged "Sluggishness" by gbishman: 1:52pm On Aug 21, 2015
Mad man, this man needs help. I just pity him when his 80yrs
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Buhari's Alleged "Sluggishness" by kingsleymike: 1:53pm On Aug 21, 2015
........in the end, he did not communicate.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Buhari's Alleged "Sluggishness" by Iykolysis: 2:52pm On Aug 21, 2015
qualityovenbake:
Always spewing an ambiguous sentence with no frame of having an intrinsic or objective meaning; his vocabulary most times lacks definite structure or organisation.

Na lie u dey talk
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Buhari's Alleged "Sluggishness" by kingstylo01(m): 5:30pm On Aug 21, 2015
kingdong:

chaai, chaai, dia is God o!
cheesy
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Buhari's Alleged "Sluggishness" by kingstylo01(m): 5:31pm On Aug 21, 2015
EdCure:

More like Hon. Patrick himself grin grin
grin grin Hon. Patrick grammaatical buhaha pas this one oh! cheesy
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Buhari's Alleged "Sluggishness" by kingstylo01(m): 5:32pm On Aug 21, 2015
waice6571:

simply put. Give me a plate of semovita with ogbono soup and a glass wine to top up my belly.
correct! You dey there!
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Buhari's Alleged "Sluggishness" by kingstylo01(m): 5:33pm On Aug 21, 2015
shefflaw:

LolLol shocked
is like na you be the waiter, no faint oh! grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Buhari's Alleged "Sluggishness" by kingstylo01(m): 5:34pm On Aug 21, 2015
sulmeza:
lol...u jst made my day..
Enjoy bro cheesy
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Buhari's Alleged "Sluggishness" by kingstylo01(m): 5:38pm On Aug 21, 2015
olatiler:

Bro this of yours will even bad pass Obi own ooooooooooooo
abi na
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Buhari's Alleged "Sluggishness" by kingstylo01(m): 5:40pm On Aug 21, 2015
Dolarman:

I can't stop laughing..... I will have to memorise this sentence and rush to Mama Chidinma's canteen to blow this grammar, because Chidinma have refuse to speak pigin English to all her mother's customers since she return from NYSC. I hope she faints after hearing my thunderous Vocabulary.... Singing Kukere and Enter the Place.
hehehe. I know say the thunderous vocabs wey you wan throw for her still dey receive lectures for harvard university! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Buhari's Alleged "Sluggishness" by kingstylo01(m): 5:41pm On Aug 21, 2015
Joey15:
Abeg I use God beg u,nor kill me wit laff abeg.
It's JoJo Bankz•[color=#000099][/color]
hahaha grin no die oh cheesy
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Buhari's Alleged "Sluggishness" by mystique18(m): 3:02am On Aug 22, 2015
na to go check lasswell,larcombe and M.O ODIAKA...#Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Ondo State / Abdulmumin Jibrin Stopped From Greeting Ganduje By Security (Video) / Tinubu: People Now Volunteering To Confront Me, Lion Of Bourdilon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.