Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,847 members, 7,872,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:25 PM

A Soldier Catches His Wife And Her Lover On Bed And Parade Them On Street Nak*d - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Soldier Catches His Wife And Her Lover On Bed And Parade Them On Street Nak*d (1108 Views)

Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) / Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Soldier Catches His Wife And Her Lover On Bed And Parade Them On Street Nak*d by datprincess(f): 9:51pm On Aug 20, 2015
A Cameroonian Soldier catches his wife and her lover on bed and parade them unclad in public

This photo of a Cameroonian soldier who caught his wife in bed with her lover and parade them on the street has gone viral. What moral justification does he have to do this?..CLICK FOR MORE PHOTOS...http://www.princessosas..com/2015/08/a-cameroonian-soldier-catches-his-wife.html

Re: A Soldier Catches His Wife And Her Lover On Bed And Parade Them On Street Nak*d by keeptalkin(m): 9:53pm On Aug 20, 2015
can't he just have them arrested and taken to court like they do in developed countries
Re: A Soldier Catches His Wife And Her Lover On Bed And Parade Them On Street Nak*d by olaafirst: 10:00pm On Aug 20, 2015
I prefer sleeping wit president wife Dan soldier wife (nigbati mi o Ni fe Ku)
Re: A Soldier Catches His Wife And Her Lover On Bed And Parade Them On Street Nak*d by pharah(f): 10:01pm On Aug 20, 2015
I dnt support dis,he shuld av find anoda means 2 punish dem,rather dan dis.I jst wanna biliv dey dnt av kids yet,cos aw will d kids feel wen dey see or heard der mum walked naked in d street....I oppose dis action
Re: A Soldier Catches His Wife And Her Lover On Bed And Parade Them On Street Nak*d by boboLIL(m): 10:10pm On Aug 20, 2015
He go piece the guy.....u get mind de straff soldier wife eh? Chai if na for naija,,, the soldier go do u sometin so tey u go see woman de run
Re: A Soldier Catches His Wife And Her Lover On Bed And Parade Them On Street Nak*d by datprincess(f): 10:39pm On Aug 20, 2015
lol grin

(1) (Reply)

Hot Quiz / House Please! How Can I Make Her Love/fall For Me? / Angry Wife Destroys Her Luxury Audi Q7 Because It's Too Small (25 Million Naira)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.