Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,223 members, 7,910,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 03:36 AM

Throwback Photo Of Billionaire Femi Otedola And His Daughters - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Throwback Photo Of Billionaire Femi Otedola And His Daughters (31551 Views)

Billionaire Femi Otedola Spotted In A Molue. / Femi Otedola And Lil Kesh Do The "Shaku Shaku" Dance At Fatima Dangote's Wedding / Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Billionaire Femi Otedola And His Daughters by romzyxy(m): 7:41am On Aug 21, 2015
Who say money is nt good is yet to experience the power of it. CLEAN DEM UP LIKE HYPO.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Billionaire Femi Otedola And His Daughters by tollytexy(m): 7:42am On Aug 21, 2015
I guess he's still a millionaire here in this throw back
Re: Throwback Photo Of Billionaire Femi Otedola And His Daughters by abworld6deep(m): 7:42am On Aug 21, 2015
Noting compares to sucesss
Re: Throwback Photo Of Billionaire Femi Otedola And His Daughters by soos: 7:42am On Aug 21, 2015
DonX001:
WOW!!! Money good o!
Are u born to die in poor?
Dnt tink like early 20th century!

Upgrade ur sense!!!!wake up!!!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Billionaire Femi Otedola And His Daughters by emamos: 7:45am On Aug 21, 2015
ote di ola fun Femi
Re: Throwback Photo Of Billionaire Femi Otedola And His Daughters by IamforGod: 7:52am On Aug 21, 2015
Just love this guy! He's humble.

Not like that mumu ffk abi wetin dem dey call am?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Billionaire Femi Otedola And His Daughters by awesome11(m): 7:53am On Aug 21, 2015
[b][/b]I've got to start keeping my Akure looks. It would really inspire lives someday.. ;DI've got to start keeping my Akure looks. It would really inspire lives someday..
Re: Throwback Photo Of Billionaire Femi Otedola And His Daughters by nijanigga: 7:59am On Aug 21, 2015
prettydiva89:
who says I will not make it,the person will not live to see me making it
Na premature death go visit that person oo.
Money good no be small
why not go the other way, " O Lord, let my enemy live long to see what the end of my life shall be" Psalm.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Billionaire Femi Otedola And His Daughters by grandstar(m): 8:02am On Aug 21, 2015
He must have been a millionaire here
Re: Throwback Photo Of Billionaire Femi Otedola And His Daughters by Adeniyi67: 8:06am On Aug 21, 2015
This. Man became billionaire overnight during obasanjo regime . It's it questionable . Ill gotten wealth . That is part of corruption we are talking about .
Re: Throwback Photo Of Billionaire Femi Otedola And His Daughters by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 21, 2015
oluwa, remember me too oo
Re: Throwback Photo Of Billionaire Femi Otedola And His Daughters by Orikinla(m): 8:26am On Aug 21, 2015
Look Femi looking like Lancelot Imasuen's brother.
Thank God for prosperity o.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Billionaire Femi Otedola And His Daughters by lonelydora: 8:46am On Aug 21, 2015
Dj cuppy no even change. Fine babe.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Billionaire Femi Otedola And His Daughters by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 21, 2015
nijanigga:

why not go the other way, " O Lord, let my enemy live long to see what the end of my life shall be" Psalm.
Amen
Re: Throwback Photo Of Billionaire Femi Otedola And His Daughters by OyinMIXmola(f): 9:24am On Aug 21, 2015
FrankValency:
No be today that family don get money o,they are really cute,thankgod for them. God bless our hustles. Just came here to view my colleague and beautiful Dj Cuppy..........It is I Dj Valency. Love you cuppy
dey decive unasef
Re: Throwback Photo Of Billionaire Femi Otedola And His Daughters by livinbygrace: 9:29am On Aug 21, 2015
Otedola is from a very rich family in EPE,lagos .His dad was the former Governor of Lagos State under NRC party,in early 90s.So no be today.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Billionaire Femi Otedola And His Daughters by dckng16(m): 9:48am On Aug 21, 2015
His dad one time military Governor of Lagos state. They already rich before he became a billionairre. His dad has good report with Obasanjo. Military connections and rapport. OBJ made him
Re: Throwback Photo Of Billionaire Femi Otedola And His Daughters by swagifted(m): 10:01am On Aug 21, 2015
His father was one time governor of lagos ...so..the money don de since
Re: Throwback Photo Of Billionaire Femi Otedola And His Daughters by FrankValency(m): 10:11am On Aug 21, 2015
OyinMIXmola:
dey decive unasef
na wetin na? Na u be My cuppy? Abi u indirectly wan draw my attention?you fine sha grin grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Billionaire Femi Otedola And His Daughters by bababuff(m): 10:18am On Aug 21, 2015
So, Femi Otedola self don wear "packet" shirt before. grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Billionaire Femi Otedola And His Daughters by PBundles(m): 10:23am On Aug 21, 2015
So i guess crime does pay.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Billionaire Femi Otedola And His Daughters by Taiwo20(m): 10:47am On Aug 21, 2015
Every spirit of "Puverty" around my life that is dancing shoki and shakitibobo.....what are you waiting for....die by FIRE.

Sister LadyF what are you staring at; pray
Re: Throwback Photo Of Billionaire Femi Otedola And His Daughters by malikisah: 1:00pm On Aug 21, 2015
They look good to me still!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naira Gains as Nigeria’s Central Bank Boosts Dollar Supplies - Bloomberg / Giant Dangote Oil Refinery Begins Production In 3rd Quarter / Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.