Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,329 members, 7,888,055 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:26 PM

Rotimi Amaechi To Head Probe Panel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi To Head Probe Panel (2457 Views)

Amaechi To Dredge River Niger With N100m, Instead Of N47b Jonathan Approved / Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion / Dasukigate: Probe Panel Summons 241 Firms Over Arms Scandal – FULL LIST HERE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rotimi Amaechi To Head Probe Panel by ngozianu(m): 7:04am On Aug 21, 2015
Hope For Nigeria
B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!!
Bancorp Bank in the United States Writes to Buhari : Plans to Return Amaechi's loot.

Former Rivers state Governor, Rotimi Amaechi has written to Bancorp Bank in Minnesota in the United States that the alleged $757 million Dollars domiciled in an account in his name; was authorized by him in error; from a Rivers State Government Account with Access Bank Plc. The Nigerian most corrupt governor according to CNN letter reveals that a similar letter was also written to a bank in Switzerland; stating that a similar authorization was made in error.

The letter stated that the said transfers to both banks were for the purchase of security Helicopters, payments to a foreign company to combat malaria in Rivers state by using helicopters to spray mosquito insecticides, and for the purchase of an official residence for Mr. Rotimi Amaechi, in America.

The letter further explains that, the payments for the security helicopters, and mosquito insecticides to fight malaria were made through other sources, after the funds had already been transferred abroad. He reminded the bank that the Rivers state law on his severance package, provides for an official residence for a former governor; of which he chose to have his residence in America.

Amaechi said that, this law was later amended to have his official residence built in Nigeria, after the funds had already been transferred to Bancorp/Minnesota Account. Mr. Amaechi said these changes were the reasons he communicated the consultants for purchase of security helicopters, his official residence in the U.S and the Insecticide companies not to access the funds; since they have been paid through other sources.

On receipt of the governor's letter by the Bancorp Bank, the bank has written to the Federal Government of Nigeria to repatriate the said funds to Rivers State treasury. Investigations further revealed that President Buhari is not disposed to this request to repatriate the said funds without a trial of the former governor; to ascertain the governor's alleged errors in these transactions.

" Why would it take Christiane Amanpour of CNN, to remind Amaechi of such errors of over N80 billion Naira public funds in two different countries, and why in his name ?" Queried the Presidency.
Recall that Christiane Amanpour accused the former governor of Rivers State; Mr. Rotimi Amaechi of stacking the sum of $757 million dollars (N80 billion Naira) in Bancorp Bank in Minnesota in the United State. - Hope For Nigeria.

LIKE www.fb.com/hopefornigeria Page, if U have not done that already.

Feel FREE to SHARE & TAG Yourself
Boko Haram members are someone's brother, friend and Neighbour. Join Hands To Win The fight Against Terror.

Join Nigeria's First Facebook Community Page!
http://www.hopefornigeriaonline.com/onfacebook
http://www.hopefornigeriaonline.com/LikeUs
 —  with Tongo John at Bancorp Bank
Timeline Photos · Yesterday at 4:37pm ·
View Full Size · Send as Message · Report Photo
Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Head Probe Panel by HungerBAD: 7:05am On Aug 21, 2015
When an OP Suffers from Migraine, writing unfounded rubbish becomes his past time.

See the TAnoid below me, salivating with happiness in this JUNK News.

Simple question OP and that is where is the SOURCE of the News?the man below thinks he has written something intelligent.

8 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Head Probe Panel by Firefire(m): 7:05am On Aug 21, 2015
Incredible...

See the hungry man above mean selling his birthright for a mere portion of porridge and crumbles...

If Nigerians could be privilege to see the HIGH level of looting and corruption in the APC controlled states, I fear for mass revolt and revolution.

APC stinks to the heavenly.

From Lagos to Rivers

From Oyo to Osun

From Ogun to Kwara
[size=14pt]

Oh God of creation, please deliver us from the grip of daylight robbers claiming progressive and CHANGE.
[/size]

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Head Probe Panel by abangaLEE(f): 7:06am On Aug 21, 2015
Let him go ahead nah
Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Head Probe Panel by otukpo(f): 7:07am On Aug 21, 2015
How ppssible.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Head Probe Panel by shaiba(f): 7:10am On Aug 21, 2015
If this is true, please return the money first, all other things can follow.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Head Probe Panel by donholy28(m): 7:10am On Aug 21, 2015
Authorised by him in error? make I hear sef! which kind lie be this...buhari should jail this man
Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Head Probe Panel by ngozianu(m): 7:13am On Aug 21, 2015
donholy28:
Authorised by him in error? make I hear sef! which kind lie be this...buhari should jail this man

Why should Buhari jail his benefactor and sponsor when GEJ is there

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Head Probe Panel by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 21, 2015
shocked,shocked,shocked..... A former governor? Huhuh.... Call this candle wey neva solve hin own light problem laughing at a fellow candle. Hehehehe! We will see where this drama wil end sha .... Right now, I'll just be like smh smh smh! #mouth sealed with super glue .... Nkosi sikelel' i Nigeria anyway.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Head Probe Panel by donholy28(m): 7:18am On Aug 21, 2015
ngozianu:

Why should Buhari jail his benefactor and sponsor when GEJ is there
If he says he's truly fighting corruption... amaechi and tinubu his right hand men should be jailed
Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Head Probe Panel by Pavore9: 7:19am On Aug 21, 2015
'$757 million Dollars domiciled in an account in his name; was authorized by him in error'....
Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Head Probe Panel by naijathings(m): 7:23am On Aug 21, 2015
Slowly But Surely
Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Head Probe Panel by Adeyinka12(m): 7:25am On Aug 21, 2015
K
Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Head Probe Panel by sammyj: 7:26am On Aug 21, 2015
Still reading
Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Head Probe Panel by philfrey08: 7:34am On Aug 21, 2015
shocked
Ori mi ooo
I dont need to read this long epistle, i get da gist
Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Head Probe Panel by johnydon22(m): 8:13am On Aug 21, 2015
Amaechi heading probe panel?? shocked

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

**falls off chair laughing wiping tears** Chimooooo... cheesy grin **Carries hand on head** i yaff died sef cheesy

It's like asking Dog to head a panel to determine who ate the faeces cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Head Probe Panel by Onajevwe(m): 8:16am On Aug 21, 2015
Hope for Nigeria isn't a credible source.

I saw a lot of falsehood from them during the election.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Head Probe Panel by ignis: 9:33am On Aug 21, 2015
Not possible ......

Just like Shekau probing BH insurgency.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Head Probe Panel by Icecream4U(m): 9:46am On Aug 21, 2015
Firefire:
Incredible...

See the hungry man above mean selling his birthright for a mere portion of porridge and crumbles...

If Nigerians could be privilege to see the HIGH level of looting and corruption in the APC controlled states, I fear for mass revolt and revolution.

APC stinks to the heavenly.

From Lagos to Rivers

From Oyo to Osun

From Ogun to Kwara
[size=14pt]

Oh God of creation, please deliver us from the grip of daylight robbers claiming progressive and CHANGE.
[/size]
they are bether than your day and night robbers pdp
Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Head Probe Panel by fitzmayowa: 10:02am On Aug 21, 2015
ignis:
Not possible ......
Just like Shekau probing BH insurgency.

@bolded...cheesy grin cheesy

'
Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Head Probe Panel by eugyno: 11:47am On Aug 21, 2015
HungerBAD:
When an OP Suffers from Migraine, writing unfounded rubbish becomes his past time.

See the TAnoid below me, salivating with happiness in this JUNK News.

Simple question OP and that is where is the SOURCE of the News?the man below thinks he has written something intelligent.

i see that you have iphone9 BB Z40 and samsung galaxy note10, you also have google, facebook, twitter and all the social media account yet you can not get information.....OPONU like you see the source here http://www.hopefornigeriaonline.com/bancorp-bank-in-the-united-states-writes-to-buhari-plans-to-return-amaechis-loot/
Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Head Probe Panel by eugyno: 11:49am On Aug 21, 2015
Icecream4U:
they are bether than your day and night robbers pdp

Before God the theif who stole N10 will suffer the same punishment with the thief that stole $10billion
Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Head Probe Panel by ngozianu(m): 9:41pm On Aug 21, 2015
eugyno:

Before God the theif who stole N10 will suffer the same punishment with the thief that stole $10billion

correct
Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Head Probe Panel by masseratti: 9:47pm On Aug 21, 2015
eugyno:

i see that you have iphone9 BB Z40 and samsung galaxy note10, you also have google, facebook, twitter and all the social media account yet you can not get information.....OPONU like you see the source here http://www.hopefornigeriaonline.com/bancorp-bank-in-the-united-states-writes-to-buhari-plans-to-return-amaechis-loot/
if this is your source, i give up, but honestly Mods has to do Something about all this fake blogs and websites.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi To Head Probe Panel by ofala(m): 9:47pm On Aug 21, 2015
Can we all join hands and pray for OP....."Quick recovery oh Lord we ask you to grant him......."

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nobody Is Buying Fuel #87 In The North / How Nigerians Ate Their Future. PICTURE. / 8 Powerful Nigerians Whose Wives Are Judges -NEWSHELM.COM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.