Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,092 members, 7,880,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:50 PM

She Dis-virgined Me At Age 6 Now She Still Wants To Sleep Wit Me. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Dis-virgined Me At Age 6 Now She Still Wants To Sleep Wit Me. (9359 Views)

Is There Any Spiritual Effect On A Guy Who Dis-virgined A Lady. / . / No Guy As Ever Asked Me Out!!!no True Lover At 17...wat Is Wrng Wit Me??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Dis-virgined Me At Age 6 Now She Still Wants To Sleep Wit Me. by THEAMAKA(f): 6:38pm On Aug 24, 2009
@ lalaboi

hahahaha!!!
since march
LMFAO!
Re: She Dis-virgined Me At Age 6 Now She Still Wants To Sleep Wit Me. by Enockia(m): 11:46am On Aug 28, 2009
dis kind of decision s not very easy to make
Re: She Dis-virgined Me At Age 6 Now She Still Wants To Sleep Wit Me. by adajane(f): 12:31pm On Aug 28, 2009
my dear enockia, stay away from her, the things that bring a man down is little and at the same time big,.

you are a man now, so reason like one, except u are a wayward fellow.

be real and search ur inner mind, u will knw what u want.
Re: She Dis-virgined Me At Age 6 Now She Still Wants To Sleep Wit Me. by Eaglebabe: 5:53pm On Sep 19, 2009
U were disvirgined @ 6,by a twenty yr old lady and u kept quiet and no shame, u are talking about it on nairaland.If it is true it is sopposed to be a secret
Re: She Dis-virgined Me At Age 6 Now She Still Wants To Sleep Wit Me. by kpolli(m): 9:18am On Nov 16, 2009
quick question, how big was ur koko that she slept wit u at 6? mehn u have a lonnnnnnnng thing
Re: She Dis-virgined Me At Age 6 Now She Still Wants To Sleep Wit Me. by solodox(m): 2:39pm On Dec 10, 2009
straff her and tell her it's for sale this time. so she should pay for it. 20bail per straff. my share oh!!

dude o wa lara e,
wetin make you go her house if no be say the tin dey hungry you, abi you just dey pull our strings
Re: She Dis-virgined Me At Age 6 Now She Still Wants To Sleep Wit Me. by galatico(m): 2:58pm On Dec 10, 2009
julian_H:

LIAR!!!!!!! LIAR!!!!!!! LIAR!!!!!!! LIAR!!!!!!!

YOU CAN NOT HAVE SEX AT AGE 6!!!!!!!

TELL US SOMETHING ELSE PLEASE

Yeah!!! Your story is untrue!!!
Re: She Dis-virgined Me At Age 6 Now She Still Wants To Sleep Wit Me. by chrisical(m): 3:50am On Dec 13, 2009
[size=20pt]At age 6[/size] shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: She Dis-virgined Me At Age 6 Now She Still Wants To Sleep Wit Me. by Sonofpeace(m): 4:08pm On Dec 13, 2009
Rubbish, Lai! Lai ooo!!
Re: She Dis-virgined Me At Age 6 Now She Still Wants To Sleep Wit Me. by MyHonour(m): 7:25pm On Dec 13, 2009
Even me sef at over 25 yrs, if my something no charge e no fit enter at all at all. . .so i cannot immagine how
a 6 yr old kini go fit enter the place, not only enter the place, cut the grass wey dey dia, abeg sharrap your
maut dia jor
Re: She Dis-virgined Me At Age 6 Now She Still Wants To Sleep Wit Me. by RecentPost: 8:10pm On Dec 13, 2009
i like this Pounded yam and Egunsin story,JOBLESS nairalanders! they just have to type something,Nawa 4 ya
Re: She Dis-virgined Me At Age 6 Now She Still Wants To Sleep Wit Me. by Pweety4me(f): 9:23pm On Dec 13, 2009
@Poster and how old r u now?and r u considering dis child-abuser or wat?
Re: She Dis-virgined Me At Age 6 Now She Still Wants To Sleep Wit Me. by Zhahovic(m): 9:13pm On Dec 16, 2009
Löädin,
Re: She Dis-virgined Me At Age 6 Now She Still Wants To Sleep Wit Me. by Zhahovic(m): 9:16pm On Dec 16, 2009
Thê störy söund$ $urrêäl, Tötälly unrêäli$tiç but if äm wröng u öughtä bäng thê liviñg däylight$ öut öf hêr!
Re: She Dis-virgined Me At Age 6 Now She Still Wants To Sleep Wit Me. by backspade(m): 9:29pm On Dec 16, 2009
Don't be foolish, get ur sugar mum! grin
Re: She Dis-virgined Me At Age 6 Now She Still Wants To Sleep Wit Me. by MyHonour(m): 10:49pm On Dec 16, 2009
mess the living daylight outta the b.i.t.ch
Re: She Dis-virgined Me At Age 6 Now She Still Wants To Sleep Wit Me. by Alxmyr(m): 11:41am On Dec 18, 2009
At age 6? Bayelsa ppl sha,
Re: She Dis-virgined Me At Age 6 Now She Still Wants To Sleep Wit Me. by Alxmyr(m): 11:43am On Dec 18, 2009
At age 6? Bayelsa women sha!
Re: She Dis-virgined Me At Age 6 Now She Still Wants To Sleep Wit Me. by AqRiUsAge(f): 8:40pm On Oct 08, 2010
When people are molested, they're often intimidated by the person. They believe that the person is superior to them. Reflect on this, and question your motive for feeling the need to go to her house "out of respect" when she is a pedopile who really, doesnt deserve respect. The fact that she had the guts to approach you with her number is sickening. She thinks she can still ride and control you. You'd be sending the wrong message by se-xn her. I'd say dont do it. Confront her, and tell her that what she did to you 20 years ago (or whenever it was) is shameful and wrong. A child is a child and and she had not right doing that to you. If she wanted a manliness that bad, she could've gotten it from a person her age, who could give her the consent.

BTW people, it is true. A 6 year old boy can get physically "excited".

@Eaglebabe
it is NOT the poster's shame to keep, instead,  it is his story to reveal. It is the woman's shame to keep because she is the one who was wrong. If the story is true, then the OP is a victim in which case, I commend him for sharing his story. You'd be suprised how often these things happen.
Re: She Dis-virgined Me At Age 6 Now She Still Wants To Sleep Wit Me. by ugsh: 6:12pm On Feb 14, 2012
she dis-virgined u at age 6, thats child molestation lipsrsealed
she had d guts to come over 2 u ,  hmm!!
u called and went to her house  shocked
i dont believe this super story NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: She Dis-virgined Me At Age 6 Now She Still Wants To Sleep Wit Me. by johnwell(m): 8:00pm On Feb 14, 2012
Come, OP; how old are you now? is she not married? maybe you want to give her the opportunity to complet what she started, but don't ever look for a way out this time because you are about to enter into the land of no returns. , cheers (gigolo)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Sex Is Better In Hotel / What Is Your Favourate City In The World? / Same Age Marriage Advantages And Disadvantages; Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.