Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,926 members, 7,890,055 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:32 AM

FIRS Boss Fowler Deletes Reference To Honorary Doctorate Degree On LSIRS Website - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FIRS Boss Fowler Deletes Reference To Honorary Doctorate Degree On LSIRS Website (975 Views)

FIRS Boss, Fowler, In N7bn Tax Refund Fraud, Hires 250 Secretly / FIRS Boss, Tunde Fowler And Wife At Event In Lagos (Photos) / Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FIRS Boss Fowler Deletes Reference To Honorary Doctorate Degree On LSIRS Website by makzeze: 8:48am On Aug 21, 2015
Farooq Kperogi wrote on his facebook page:

In less than 10 hours after my initial post, William Babatunde Fowler has edited his profile on the Lagos State Internal Revenue Service website. He has deleted reference to his honorary doctorate from Irish International University and no longer prefixes "Dr." to his name (see http://www.lirs.gov.ng/mr-babatunde-fowler-full-resume/). Good for him! But there is the small matter of presidential spokesman Femi Adesina referring to him in a widely distributed news release as having been awarded an honorary doctorate by the Irish International University, apparently based on the resume he submitted to the president. How does he edit or delete that? Well, I am glad he at least realizes that it is morally indefensible to flaunt a fake degree from a fake university. That's some progress--I think.

source:https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10101578692160530&id=47904265
Re: FIRS Boss Fowler Deletes Reference To Honorary Doctorate Degree On LSIRS Website by Mbkite(m): 8:48am On Aug 21, 2015
Ok
Re: FIRS Boss Fowler Deletes Reference To Honorary Doctorate Degree On LSIRS Website by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:48am On Aug 21, 2015
Re: FIRS Boss Fowler Deletes Reference To Honorary Doctorate Degree On LSIRS Website by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:49am On Aug 21, 2015
Mbkite:
Send me your cv, ozaoekpe@gmail.com
Re: FIRS Boss Fowler Deletes Reference To Honorary Doctorate Degree On LSIRS Website by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:49am On Aug 21, 2015
I Think The Irish University Is With His Doctorate Degree Certificate

"I Go Die" dey envy this administration

1 Like

Re: FIRS Boss Fowler Deletes Reference To Honorary Doctorate Degree On LSIRS Website by Firefire(m): 8:49am On Aug 21, 2015
too late for the FAKE CHANGE cheesy
Re: FIRS Boss Fowler Deletes Reference To Honorary Doctorate Degree On LSIRS Website by seunmsg(m): 8:53am On Aug 21, 2015
Haters will always hate no matter what. But the good thing is, Fowler is a tax administrator that gets the job done. His track record in Lagos speaks for him. He doesn't need any honorary doctorate degree to validate his competence.

1 Like

Re: FIRS Boss Fowler Deletes Reference To Honorary Doctorate Degree On LSIRS Website by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:58am On Aug 21, 2015
seunmsg:
Haters will always hate no matter what. But the good thing is, Fowler is a tax administrator that gets the job done. His track record in Lagos speaks for him. He doesn't need any honorary doctorate degree to validate his competence.
[size=40pt]Bet Why??[/size]
Re: FIRS Boss Fowler Deletes Reference To Honorary Doctorate Degree On LSIRS Website by rusher14: 9:00am On Aug 21, 2015
makzeze:
Farooq Kperogi wrote on his facebook page:

In less than 10 hours after my initial post, William Babatunde Fowler has edited his profile on the Lagos State Internal Revenue Service website. He has deleted reference to his honorary doctorate from Irish International University and no longer prefixes "Dr." to his name (see http://www.lirs.gov.ng/mr-babatunde-fowler-full-resume/). Good for him! But there is the small matter of presidential spokesman Femi Adesina referring to him in a widely distributed news release as having been awarded an honorary doctorate by the Irish International University, apparently based on the resume he submitted to the president. How does he edit or delete that? Well, I am glad he at least realizes that it is morally indefensible to flaunt a fake degree from a fake university. That's some progress--I think.

source:https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10101578692160530&id=47904265

Can you show before and after snapshots of the web page?
Re: FIRS Boss Fowler Deletes Reference To Honorary Doctorate Degree On LSIRS Website by frodobee: 9:36am On Aug 21, 2015
Frodobee :
Just negodu! So much for change.
Re: FIRS Boss Fowler Deletes Reference To Honorary Doctorate Degree On LSIRS Website by kenny987(f): 9:43am On Aug 21, 2015
If there's any integrity as flaunted by the President, he should strip this Fowler guy of the appointment immediately. If nothing else for malicious misrepresentation aimed at misleading the government and public. Somehow I'm sure that won't happen and they'll find a way to rationalise it.

This Adesina sef doesn't he do due diligence and investigation b4 opening his mouth? No verification of info but they'll use it to pose and even make appointments on d basis of such false information!

1 Like

Re: FIRS Boss Fowler Deletes Reference To Honorary Doctorate Degree On LSIRS Website by spenca: 9:52am On Aug 21, 2015
These wailers are getting really desperate
Re: FIRS Boss Fowler Deletes Reference To Honorary Doctorate Degree On LSIRS Website by Mbkite(m): 9:56am On Aug 21, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
Send me your cv, ozaoekpe@gmail.com
How much is ur company and all in it? I want to invest.
Re: FIRS Boss Fowler Deletes Reference To Honorary Doctorate Degree On LSIRS Website by Happiness87(f): 10:06am On Aug 21, 2015
spenca:
These wailers are getting really desperate
hypocrisy

(1) (Reply)

See Nigerian 7 States With The Worst Debt profile / Police Redeploys 37 Commissioners / NNPC Shuts Warri Refinery Over Vandalism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.