Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,188 members, 7,974,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 01:30 PM

Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun (26620 Views)

Soldiers Take Over Arepo, Trace Militants To Badagry / Military Kills 114 Militants In Ogun And Lagos Creeks - Today.ng / Militants Take Over Bakassi And Akpabuyo LGAs In Cross River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun by neocortex: 1:10pm On Aug 21, 2015
Segadem:
Let our pipelines be secured by non indigenous security and change them at interfere without give them notice,then u see the case of vandalism become history.

That is absolutely wrong, non-indigenous security have always
failed woefully even with their sophiscated weapons, the vandals
need an opposing force who also understands the terrain.
Re: Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun by Tripleclick(m): 1:14pm On Aug 21, 2015
Phunmibi:

Your Ojukwu who actually was a smoker, lover of marijuana, women wrapper and nothing but a crazy psycho fled the country in the face of war. He was scared and left his supposed kins men to die. man! stop celebrating mediocrity. Biafra is a fraud! not for the benefit of you lots, wake up and smell the coffee.

Lol, wipe you! you guys retreated, and surrendered. We brought you lots back in as lost prodigal children. We love you back cos we are all africans. Now, you are taking our love for something else.

Na lagoon be your final destination!
your fore-father!
Olodo, story,, we rather die fightng dn be a cowards like u gux,, the 30,000 easterners masscred in the north, are d not human?? And u gux kep quiet, becus ur master is @ work,, bastards,, go recover kwara, befor talking, have u forgtn how fulani , chased you gux away and install emir,, awolowo is a definition coward, a man who was in prison and was released by ojukwu , to go and declare his country, but d greedy man want to rule Nigeria,, he was scammed again and he commited sucide,, bastards, go and read d history of ur slavery

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 21, 2015
there is this common trend that i observe as regards the Nigerian constitution and oil producing communities...violence, the feeling of being marginalized and also militancy...many might be quick to always abuse the ijaws about militancy but they seem not to understand the fundamentals of having oil behind your back, inhaling all effluents from oil production but not benefiting maximally from it...see what is happening in ogun state...i bet y'all the moment oil production starts even in the north you would also hear of militancy and pipeline vandalism...
Re: Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun by neocortex: 1:15pm On Aug 21, 2015
mediachirps:
this is how to spot a typical yuruba bigot

All bigots are the same.
Re: Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun by Tripleclick(m): 1:18pm On Aug 21, 2015
Evaromantik:

dnt mind the dude bro......they are the ones that rather betrayed Biafrans but we have let go of that
yes nah, they were made to betray us,, and after many years later, the sun have not shone on their land,,upon dia Oil,, south east become more vibrant dn dm,,, Once d sun alwas start from d east,, it shines in Life in us, before other tribes

1 Like

Re: Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun by Phunmibi: 1:24pm On Aug 21, 2015
Tripleclick:
Olodo, story,, we rather die fightng dn be a cowards like u gux,, the 30,000 easterners masscred in the north, are d not human?? And u gux kep quiet, becus ur master is @ work,, bastards,, go recover kwara, befor talking, have u forgtn how fulani , chased you gux away and install emir,, awolowo is a definition coward, a man who was in prison and was released by ojukwu , to go and declare his country, but d greedy man want to rule Nigeria,, he was scammed again and he commited sucide,, bastards, go and read d history of ur slavery

Dindinrin is your middle name and Ode is your surname! Must you believe all the lies that your unqualified low-self esteemed secondary teacher taught you? go beck to your history class and learn very well. You know nothing of Nigerian history!
one last ota for you, if not for Chief Awolowo (of blessed memory) You lots will nothing but Niger beggers that will have on our streets today!

and again, go back to your history class!
Oponu!
Re: Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 21, 2015
Phunmibi:

Buoda, ema da awon people loun ke! didake omo odua kiise t'ago

I am proud to be Yoruba-born!
it needs to be stopped, calling for Biafra is not the way out in d problem naija is involve today.. I'm surprise that racism can still exist among us as a nigerian,Yorubas has been the most calmed in d issues affecting nigeria today, Biafra is not the way forward but a way to war and our future generations can't handle it if it starts now.. I understand u sis cos I feel same here too and we all need peace to grow dis country and our enemies are not from tribes but our enemies are individuals who chose to be a problem to dis great country and the way out as we quote United we stand divided we fall, together we can end dis individuals who chose to be Islamic radicals leaving the good Muslims in no fate, let God help us and we shall grow in unity , let's remember a war we start today is a war to be continued by the next generations
Re: Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun by Evaromantik(m): 1:26pm On Aug 21, 2015
Tripleclick:
yes nah, they were made to betray us,, and after many years later, the sun have not shone on their land,,upon dia Oil,, south east become more vibrant dn dm,,, Once d sun alwas start from d east,, it shines in Life in us, before other tribes
yes o....our symbol is the rising sun and we will be the only Africa with 0% muslem and will show the world that Muslem is not a peacifull movement,thats why we are calling on them but they dnt want to join the moving train,i will really hate to see my brothers that bear the same name as me go the other way round.....we are God's own possesion

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun by Phunmibi: 1:27pm On Aug 21, 2015
adeekiti:
it needs to be stopped, calling for Biafra is not the way out in d problem naija is involve today.. I'm surprise that racism can still exist among us as a nigerian,Yorubas has been the most calmed in d issues affecting nigeria today, Biafra is not the way forward but a way to war and our future generations can't handle it if it starts now.. I understand u sis cos I feel same here too and we all need peace to grow dis country and our enemies are not from tribes but our enemies are individuals who chose to be a problem to dis great country and the way out as we quote United we stand divided we fall, together we can end dis individuals who chose to be Islamic radicals leaving the good Muslims in no fate, let God help us and we shall grow in unity , let's remember a war we start today is a war to be continued by the next generations

Well said sire! I kneel.

1 Like

Re: Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun by Idrico(m): 1:31pm On Aug 21, 2015
Lots of Kidnapping activities is also going on there.
Re: Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun by ikorodureporta: 1:31pm On Aug 21, 2015
I heard the vandals hav an offshore 'prison' @ the Ishawo area of Agric, Ikorodu
Re: Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 21, 2015
Bros we don't av to fight to end our lives as a nigerian, will u ever pray that ur blood be used to raise dis country? Will u shed ur blood for the wicked Biafra, u, me and everyone av a peace to keep as an individual and let's put an end to the war caused by dis wicked people who use Islamic to start a war, we are still in the middle of dis wahala, and I'm very sure dis radicals ain't fighting the igbos alone but the whole nigerians, if we start a war that will be lasted forever, our children will blame us for Everything,can u look into the eyes of ur child and say to him/her to pick a gun an follow u to war against the yorubas, will u watch him/her been shot ? No . That's why we av to create peace in the hearts of our children. God bless u as u chose to be an ambassador for peace
Tripleclick:
Re: Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 21, 2015
Phunmibi:

Well said sire! I kneel.
God bless u and ur wisdom sis
Re: Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun by Phunmibi: 1:35pm On Aug 21, 2015
adeekiti:

amin epo sir
Re: Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun by Tripleclick(m): 1:38pm On Aug 21, 2015
Phunmibi:

Dindinrin is your middle name and Ode is your surname! Must you believe all the lies that your unqualified low-self esteemed secondary teacher taught you? go beck to your history class and learn very well. You know nothing of Nigerian history!
one last ota for you, if not for Chief Awolowo (of blessed memory) You lots will nothing but Niger beggers that will have on our streets today!

and again, go back to your history class!
Oponu!
Read what u wrote again, it has no stand,,, answer me,, WHY WAS AWOLOWO IN PRISON?? WAS IT NOT BEFORE THE WAR HE WAS RELEASED AND HE PLANNED WITH OJUKWU TO DECLARE ODUDUWA AS A COUNTRY?? WHY DD GOWON CALL HIM TO JOIN THE NIGERIA GOVT AFTER HAUSAS SUFFERED A DEFEAT FROM BIAFRAN SOILDERS?? SO THAT U SLAVES CN JOIN THE WAR?? WHY DD AWOFROG ASK D NORTH TO REDUCE DIA DOMINANCE BEFORE YORUBA JOINED D WAR HE THOUGHT HE WILL BE COMPESENTED FOR HIS ROLE IN THE WAR WITH PRESIDENCY?? BUT WHAT?? HE WAS SCAMMED! AND D NEXT TN IS SUCIDE? YORUBA NEW GENERATION OF DUMP HEADS (Y.N,G.D)

1 Like

Re: Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun by Tripleclick(m): 1:45pm On Aug 21, 2015
adeekiti:
Bros we don't av to fight to end our lives as a nigerian, will u ever pray that ur blood be used to raise dis country? Will u shed ur blood for the wicked Biafra, u, me and everyone av a peace to keep as an individual and let's put an end to the war caused by dis wicked people who use Islamic to start a war, we are still in the middle of dis wahala, and I'm very sure dis radicals ain't fighting the igbos alone but the whole nigerians, if we start a war that will be lasted forever, our children will blame us for Everything,can u look into the eyes of ur child and say to him/her to pick a gun an follow u to war against the yorubas, will u watch him/her been shot ? No . That's why we av to create peace in the hearts of our children. God bless u as u chose to be an ambassador for peace
YOU VERY PATHETIC,, BY CALLING BIAFRA EVIL,, THATS WHAT THEY MAK US BELIEVE,, WHO IS MORE EVIL DN WHAT THE NORTHERNS HAVE BEEN DOIN,, THOSE ISLAMIC BASTARDS, DNT DESERVE TO LIVE WITH OTHER PPLE, THEY WERE NOT PART OF THE WORLD WAR 2 ,, BUT GO TO MIDDLE EAST AND SEE HOW BLOOD IS FLOWING EVERYDAY, FROM YEMEN TO SAUDI TO EYGPT TO SYRIA TO IRAQ TO PAKISTAN TO AFGANISTAN,,,,,, PLEASE GV ME ANOTHER DEFINITION OF EVIL

2 Likes

Re: Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun by Phunmibi: 1:52pm On Aug 21, 2015
Tripleclick:
Read what u wrote again, it has no stand,,, answer me,, WHY WAS AWOLOWO IN PRISON?? WAS IT NOT BEFORE THE WAR HE WAS RELEASED AND HE PLANNED WITH OJUKWU TO DECLARE ODUDUWA AS A COUNTRY?? WHY DD GOWON CALL HIM TO JOIN THE NIGERIA GOVT AFTER HAUSAS SUFFERED A DEFEAT FROM BIAFRAN SOILDERS?? SO THAT U SLAVES CN JOIN THE WAR?? WHY DD AWOFROG ASK D NORTH TO REDUCE DIA DOMINANCE BEFORE YORUBA JOINED D WAR HE THOUGHT HE WILL BE COMPESENTED FOR HIS ROLE IN THE WAR WITH PRESIDENCY?? BUT WHAT?? HE WAS SCAMMED! AND D NEXT TN IS SUCIDE? YORUBA NEW GENERATION OF DUMP HEADS (Y.N,G.D)

Thank you!
I am done here!
Re: Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun by surefact: 1:52pm On Aug 21, 2015
Omeny:

Oga? What my guy is saying is that we Niger Deltans will NEVER support Biafra! Our fore fathers never supported it and we now we will not support it too! Great sons of Niger Delta fought on the Nigeria Side during the civil war! I don't understand what u mean by the heart of Biafra is in Niger Delta! The pple behind Biafra are not Niger Deltans, The Capital of Biafra then Enugu and Anambra non is from Niger delta! Biafra Soldiers massacre innocent pple in Cross Rivers and many parts of Niger delta after giving them shelters and foods! Nigeria has come to remain! Those that would have divided it many are dead and many will soon die!
I bet you Abuja is in Niger Delta....just as Bakassi was traded off...this time, Hausa-Fulani and yoruba will trade you people off...be ready to find yourself Cameron or Benin...slave of abo.ki

1 Like

Re: Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun by Tripleclick(m): 1:57pm On Aug 21, 2015
Phunmibi:

Thank you! I am done here!
No tell me more,,,,, nonsense

1 Like

Re: Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 21, 2015
Those countries u mentioned now wish dey never started a war, dis war will cause nothing but damage to everything, plant might grow again, health might become frustrating and everyone will suffer it due to nuclear weapons used, We don't av to war through other people's ideology, let's forget abt the northerners av caused in our lives but we can definitely end dis individuals who started dis , we don't need to kill everyone but the people who are involve in dis act, u av your point but war is not the way forward abeg
Tripleclick:
YOU VERY PATHETIC,, BY CALLING BIAFRA EVIL,, THATS WHAT THEY MAK US BELIEVE,, WHO IS MORE EVIL DN WHAT THE NORTHERNS HAVE BEEN DOIN,, THOSE ISLAMIC BASTARDS, DNT DESERVE TO LIVE WITH OTHER PPLE, THEY WERE NOT PART OF THE WORLD WAR 2 ,, BUT GO TO MIDDLE EAST AND SEE HOW BLOOD IS FLOWING EVERYDAY, FROM YEMEN TO SAUDI TO EYGPT TO SYRIA TO IRAQ TO PAKISTAN TO AFGANISTAN,,,,,, PLEASE GV ME ANOTHER DEFINITION OF EVIL
Re: Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun by Tripleclick(m): 2:03pm On Aug 21, 2015
adeekiti:
the main thing is that other region that is peaciful will be one preaching peace,, while the region war ,, wil always be ready for attack,, Igbos are tired of preaching peace,, we are always on our guard,, yorubas can never be a deadly enemy to igbos, but u see hausas We will nuke dm one day
Re: Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 21, 2015
I av a question for every Nigerians here, will u supports we go to war? As for me hell no, it's doesn't shows my weakness but I wish my country good and not cause more problems to what some greedy fellows had done before dey all died.
Re: Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun by Teeboy22(m): 2:07pm On Aug 21, 2015
adeekiti:
Amen

1 Like

Re: Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 21, 2015
Tripleclick:
the main thing is that other region that is peaciful will be one preaching peace,, while the region war ,, wil always be ready for attack,, Igbos are tired of preaching peace,, we are always on our guard,, yorubas can never be a deadly enemy to igbos, but u see hausas We will nuke dm one day
chaii igbokwenu kwenu kwenu!!! Bros no more war, let's work towards that peace and we shall get there , I've always believe naija will not be great again but trust me there are better days ahead. Thanks
Re: Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun by Tripleclick(m): 2:08pm On Aug 21, 2015
adeekiti:
Those countries u mentioned now wish dey never started a war, dis war will cause nothing but damage to everything, plant might grow again, health might become frustrating and everyone will suffer it due to nuclear weapons used, We don't av to war through other people's ideology, let's forget abt the northerners av caused in our lives but we can definitely end dis individuals who started dis , we don't need to kill everyone but the people who are involve in dis act, u av your point but war is not the way forward abeg
Guy,,this is how u will keep talking until u see d sword on ur throat,, those countries how many of dm have sue for peace?? De r ready to perish fighting,, am just telln u,, for u to be always be prepare,, preachin peace is not for d man dt dnt want to see u live
Re: Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 21, 2015
Tripleclick:
bros Yoruba can be deadly too o, I trust my brothers from Ibadan sire egunmogaji, ekiti boiz too wey stubborn.. Just kidding anyway , love and peace we pray bro
Re: Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
Tripleclick:
Guy,,this is how u will keep talking until u see d sword on ur throat,, those countries how many of dm have sue for peace?? De r ready to perish fighting,, am just telln u,, for u to be always be prepare,, preachin peace is not for d man dt dnt want to see u live
moh galant gan but wait how many of families and friends can be as strong as us when dis war starts? How many of them can we protect , or don't u care abt them too?
Re: Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun by Tripleclick(m): 2:14pm On Aug 21, 2015
adeekiti:
chaii igbokwenu kwenu kwenu!!! Bros no more war, let's work towards that peace and we shall get there , I've always believe naija will not be great again but trust me there are better days ahead. Thanks
I will forget Biafra,,when Shekau converts to christainity
Re: Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 21, 2015
See another idiotic igbo laying claim.to the south south! What your ancestors couldn't do what makes you think you can achieve now? This time the whole igbo people will be bombed out of existence!
Very irritating, as a matter if fact they should let you guys have your south east which is a barren land full of senseless evolving apes! Dare to claim the south south and Nigeria will anhilate you people! Fvckin cowards! Didn't ojukwu dress Luke a biatch that he is to escape the wrath of the war he started? Imagine A true leader dies with his men on the battle field! Rather the chest beater resorted to wearing bra and gele and Ankara to escape! A cross dressing coward just like what u lot are! Spits!

Evaromantik:

you are a kid and your ignorance to History made you say so.....the main heart of Biafraland is the so-called Niger Delta today.According to the portugesse that surveyed Africa before British came to create Nigeria states "They are called by the name Biafra or Biafara and are located in a coastline in the west of Africa,their closeliness to the ocean made us gain easy access into their land through the ocean". .......now tell me which part of Biafra that closest to the Atlantic?
Re: Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun by Tripleclick(m): 2:18pm On Aug 21, 2015
adeekiti:
moh galant gan but wait how many of families and friends can be as strong as us when dis war starts? How many of them can we protect , or don't u care abt them too?
i ddnt say dia will be another war,,, i dnt support war, am just saying,, be on ur guard, anytime,, cus ur enemy wil alwys be prepared,, that is ,,those Islamic parasites
Re: Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 21, 2015
Tripleclick:
I will forget Biafra,,when Shekau converts to christainity
it can happen o, but the truth is dat, we only exposing our weakness to other countries honestly, we are suppose to stand gallantly as one to protect our territories and let other countries fear our bond, but it's so painful that the problems on ground is even far from what we can handle at the moment, it's a problem of some individuals who chose to radicalized by some crazy foreign Islamic westerners and politics is even another problem that brought more problems on dis country
Re: Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun by Tripleclick(m): 2:21pm On Aug 21, 2015
adeekiti:
bros Yoruba can be deadly too o, I trust my brothers from Ibadan sire egunmogaji, ekiti boiz too wey stubborn.. Just kidding anyway , love and peace we pray bro
No, the only region that do not value life is the northerners,, yoruba and other region fights, wen war visit dm,, but dt blood soaked region,,and slightest provocation,, results to blood shed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bishop Kukah: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket Is Unacceptable, We Are Waiting / Keyamo: Tinubu Already Speaking To Nigerians, Granting Interviews Not Compulsory / Wike Lauds Supreme Court For Stopping Currency Swap Deadline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.