Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,709 members, 7,889,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:48 AM

Picture Of President Buhari With Songstress Onyeka Onwenu Kneeling Down For Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of President Buhari With Songstress Onyeka Onwenu Kneeling Down For Him (1060 Views)

Onyeka Onwenu: "They Worked Against Me As Director-General Because I'm An Igbo" / Nigerians On Twitter Blast Onyeka Onwenu Over The Way She Greeted Buhari (pics) / Photos: Onyeka Onwenu Meets Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of President Buhari With Songstress Onyeka Onwenu Kneeling Down For Him by expertman(m): 11:41am On Aug 21, 2015
I was surfing early this morning when I came accross the Picture.

From left to right... President Mohammadu Buhari and the beautiful lady on her knees is Songstress Onyeka Onwenu, the amiable one..

Please, gimme a good caption for this 'foro'..
If your caption is adjudged the best, you will get' something from me.

Don't forget that Mama Africa was summon recently by EFCC or ICPC !

Re: Picture Of President Buhari With Songstress Onyeka Onwenu Kneeling Down For Him by expertman(m): 11:43am On Aug 21, 2015
I just can't see the reason for what she did there !
Re: Picture Of President Buhari With Songstress Onyeka Onwenu Kneeling Down For Him by stevnwigw: 11:48am On Aug 21, 2015
shame!
Re: Picture Of President Buhari With Songstress Onyeka Onwenu Kneeling Down For Him by fejikudz(m): 11:48am On Aug 21, 2015
undecided
Re: Picture Of President Buhari With Songstress Onyeka Onwenu Kneeling Down For Him by SweetJoystick(m): 11:50am On Aug 21, 2015
Just showing respect nothing more as she shook hands with him
Re: Picture Of President Buhari With Songstress Onyeka Onwenu Kneeling Down For Him by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 21, 2015
She is a well cultured Igbo woman. it's an act of respect in the Igbo culture for a woman to bend her knees when shaking hand with a man, particularly an elderly man.

anyway, the chewing-gum generation no go understand!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Buhari With Songstress Onyeka Onwenu Kneeling Down For Him by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 21, 2015
Oh please come on!! she isn't kneeling jor, more like she genuflected. compare her knees with the shoes of that soldier, that is where the ground level is duh
Re: Picture Of President Buhari With Songstress Onyeka Onwenu Kneeling Down For Him by alcmene: 11:54am On Aug 21, 2015
the woman is even smart and knows her onions
this was what others from the lagoon side were caught doing

Re: Picture Of President Buhari With Songstress Onyeka Onwenu Kneeling Down For Him by Ojiofor: 12:01pm On Aug 21, 2015
Kneeling ke,when did buhari turn to God?
Re: Picture Of President Buhari With Songstress Onyeka Onwenu Kneeling Down For Him by frodobee: 12:01pm On Aug 21, 2015
Frodobee :
I thought its haram, president michelle? Mtschww, gerrra ourra here, in igbo is ebea puo.

Re: Picture Of President Buhari With Songstress Onyeka Onwenu Kneeling Down For Him by Lilyomi(f): 12:16pm On Aug 21, 2015
Das culture and respect.
Re: Picture Of President Buhari With Songstress Onyeka Onwenu Kneeling Down For Him by bababuff(m): 12:18pm On Aug 21, 2015
No big deal.

Respect your elders.

(1) (Reply)

TSA: FG Operated Illegal Accounts For 48 Years / Photos Of The 128 Suspected Boko Haram Members Freed By Nigerian Militarry / Solid Minerals: The Cities Rich In Zinc Oxide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.