Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,358 members, 7,974,494 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 06:06 AM

Cesc Fabregas’s Girlfriend Persuaded Me To Join Chelsea- Pedro - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cesc Fabregas’s Girlfriend Persuaded Me To Join Chelsea- Pedro (700 Views)

Arsenal Returning For Thomas Lemar; Juventus Chase Chelsea’s Pedro / Why I Hate Ex Chelsea Captain, John Terry So Much - Cesc Fabregas / Why I Joined Chelsea — Pedro(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cesc Fabregas’s Girlfriend Persuaded Me To Join Chelsea- Pedro by soccerecho(m): 12:04pm On Aug 21, 2015
As Pedro closes in on his move from Barcelona to Chelsea, it turns out one unlikely third party played a big part in helping secure his signature.
It has looked all summer like Manchester United would beat both Chelsea and Manchester City to the World Cup winner after it became clear that he’d be leaving the Catalan club.
But on Wednesday it became apparent that he’d be heading to London and the Evening Standard are reporting that Cesc Fabregas’s girlfriend’s intervention was key in the about-turn.
http://www.soccerecho.com/2015/08/cesc-fabregass-girlfriend-persuaded-me.html

Re: Cesc Fabregas’s Girlfriend Persuaded Me To Join Chelsea- Pedro by daresimon(m): 12:13pm On Aug 21, 2015
Shoiii?
I think they still remember the issue of JT and bridge?
Hop they are not like that sha?
Anyway Bleep all of them together....GGMU
Re: Cesc Fabregas’s Girlfriend Persuaded Me To Join Chelsea- Pedro by Yustash001(m): 12:51pm On Aug 21, 2015
The poster above me is pained....hahahaha...

(1) (Reply)

The Reason Manchester United Lost To Arsenal / Why Does The Nigerian U17 And And U20 Always Do Better Than The SE? / Mourinho Says He Knows Why Chelsea Has Been Playing Badly....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.