Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,599 members, 7,951,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 05:21 PM

Reason I Don't Go To The Village - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reason I Don't Go To The Village (751 Views)

"Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter / Couple Who Wedded In Lagos Enjoy Their Honeymoon In The Village (Photos) / To The Guys: If She Is Not Yours Don't Go Nude With Her - Bamisepeter's Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason I Don't Go To The Village by franklin007(m): 9:24pm On Aug 21, 2015
People will always advise one to go to the village,my friend advise my to go to the village during easter period, so I went to my village, to cut the long story, I met these lady she is so beautiful, I approach her as a lagos boy,way no dey slack, talk to her about relationship, to my greatest surprised she accepted, we went out for some days and eventually we made love,the problem now is that she is pregnant and the worst part of all is that she is my cousin, and my parent told me that its forbidden to sleep with your cousin not to talk about pregnant,so my fellow nairalanders what should I do, should I get rid of the pregnancy or should I keep it.
Re: Reason I Don't Go To The Village by valdes00(m): 9:26pm On Aug 21, 2015
bro.... dem dey cum, buh na with bashing ooo
Re: Reason I Don't Go To The Village by eme1n(m): 9:27pm On Aug 21, 2015
Tolotolo fever Dey worry u!!!

1 Like

Re: Reason I Don't Go To The Village by agarawu23(m): 9:28pm On Aug 21, 2015
lies undecided
Re: Reason I Don't Go To The Village by SUGARBEE(f): 9:35pm On Aug 21, 2015
angry I contempt threads like this. So Op, you didn't know she was your cousin before you started chasing her around and finally got her pregnant?

You need serious rehabilitation. .. Yaba left! .
Re: Reason I Don't Go To The Village by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 21, 2015
Village digger tongue
Re: Reason I Don't Go To The Village by mjiDgreat: 9:45pm On Aug 21, 2015
wat will u do nw., it has happened. d best tin is to consult ur elders to see wat u can do about d situation
Re: Reason I Don't Go To The Village by franklin007(m): 1:22pm On Sep 09, 2015
mjiDgreat:
wat will u do nw., it has happened. d best tin is to consult ur elders to see wat u can do about d situation

Thanks alot

(1) (Reply)

Are You In A Relationship? 10 Things Not To Do On Facebook / 8 Ways To Be The Forbidden Fruit To Men / *MUST Read*are Distance Relationships More Intimate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.